PDA

View Full Version : Advertizing $ Depends on readership!

lonelywombat
March 28th, 2010, 06:31
Like any business, the forum needs some financial input to keep going. Take LMTU or however he is today, Catawhatever, Beachbonett , Sanoot, Lonley baseballbat,Fuck Fart etc. off the forum, and imagine the decline in readership. On any given day check the posts and see how many are linked to them directly or indirectly, the percentage will amaze you. Business is Business like it or not!

What is your suggestion as to the amount of financial input needed in say US dollar terms.
What would you suggest the money be spent on and how do you think the forum would benefit?

cdnmatt
March 28th, 2010, 09:51
Minus the time moderator(s) put in, this forum could be run for $100/year.

witchhunt
March 28th, 2010, 16:54
Like any business, the forum needs some financial input to keep going. Take LMTU or however he is today, Catawhatever, Beachbonett , Sanoot, Lonley baseballbat,Fuck Fart etc. off the forum, and imagine the decline in readership. On any given day check the posts and see how many are linked to them directly or indirectly, the percentage will amaze you. Business is Business like it or not. The moderators act accordingly!

WTF is this guy on. Is he pissed, stoned or stupid. Is he the guy that sits in Sunee and abuses farang as they walk past.

Beachlover
March 28th, 2010, 18:12
All three... but mainly stupid.

Beachlover
March 28th, 2010, 18:13
Like any business, the forum needs some financial input to keep going. Take LMTU or however he is today, Catawhatever, Beachbonett , Sanoot, Lonley baseballbat,Fuck Fart etc. off the forum, and imagine the decline in readership. On any given day check the posts and see how many are linked to them directly or indirectly, the percentage will amaze you. Business is Business like it or not!

What is your suggestion as to the amount of financial input needed in say US dollar terms.
What would you suggest the money be spent on and how do you think the forum would benefit?

Dude... these questions are way too serious for the half wit you're addressing.

TrongpaiExpat
March 28th, 2010, 19:03
WTF is this guy on. Is he pissed, stoned or stupid. Is he the guy that sits in Sunee and abuses farang as they walk past.

My understanding is that he has not acted out with any violence to any farangs in Sunee. Probably just a personality disorder made worse by alcohol consumption.

Stupid? as in low intelligent, I doubt it. Personality disorders run the full range in intelligence.

witchhunt
March 28th, 2010, 21:44
Withunow in his fourth post starts querying long term members[12 months] intellect?

Dude as in high school. Hereforme you are not american??? You sound as if you are from several bars away.

My understanding is that he has not acted out with any violence to any farangs in Sunee. Probably just a personality disorder made worse by alcohol consumption.

Stupid? as in low intelligent, I doubt it. Personality disorders run the full range in intelligence.

That is scary.

March 29th, 2010, 16:29
Do you think your IQ has changed in the last 12 months...Who cares that you are a member for 12 months or 12 years....the hight of arrogance!!!!!

Obviously english is not your native language as for me , but all your posts show the HEIGHTS of Arrogance. Are you like this all the time. Do you have any friends or do you abuse everybody you meet like a redneck.

Beachlover
March 29th, 2010, 17:50
When hereforme eventually becomes one of the "tragic gruesome ending" article in www.pattayapeople.com (http://www.pattayapeople.com) (click for examples) could someone please point out the relevant article?

TrongpaiExpat
March 29th, 2010, 17:53
Do you think your IQ has changed in the last 12 months...Who cares that you are a member for 12 months or 12 years....the hight of arrogance!!!!!

I'm not sure your talking to me and lost you on the 12 month/12 year analogy. I would guess that my IQ has probably decreased in the 4 years since I retired and moved to Thailand due to age and not working on a day to day basis with problem solving and reasoning. Some old duffers are under the delusion that they are as sharp as they were when they were in their 20's.

Spitting out one line insults and what you think are witty retorts are not a measure of intelligence but might suggest mental illness.

TrongpaiExpat
March 29th, 2010, 23:24
Since it was obviously meant for Witchhunt your response shows a rather high degree of paranoia!

I told you I was not as sharp as I once was. I am hoping to gradually become so confused that I mistake you for a nice guy.

Wesley
March 30th, 2010, 01:40
Like any business, the forum needs some financial input to keep going. Take LMTU or however he is today, Catawhatever, Beachbonett , Sanoot, Lonley baseballbat,Fuck Fart etc. off the forum, and imagine the decline in readership. On any given day check the posts and see how many are linked to them directly or indirectly, the percentage will amaze you. Business is Business like it or not. The moderators act accordingly!

It may be an option that Planet Romeo is taking this now, a plus account with it comes that ability to stop the adverts if you have paid a certain amount per year. or if you want it for free then just not give. It i about my time, although, until my cataract e surgery I wasn't reading the forum any way, I simply couldn't and some may be happy that I could not , it is good to see again though. I never was able to gt home where my insurance would pay so I had to pay straight out to The American eye center here, and If I plan to stay any length of time may get the Phil-health here. Not that great but, better than nothing. I suppose I could get insurance in the USA that pays as well. So back again friends and those as well who hate me.

So, you can get rid of the adverts with a pay account and a or a free free account depending on what ya like

lonelywombat
March 30th, 2010, 16:12
It may be an option that Planet Romeo is taking this now, a plus account with it comes that ability to stop the adverts if you have paid a certain amount per year. or if you want it for free then just not give.

So, you can get rid of the adverts with a pay account and a or a free free account depending on what ya like

Thanks Wesley for giving the only substantial comment on this subject and continued good health to you! Try getting anyone here to pay! :rolling:

Wesley, sorry to hear about your eyes. I hope they improve rapidly.

However the original post made no suggestion as to what areas he was referring to. I believe that supporters of the board can already receive the ad free option. As hereforme did not enlarge on what he was suggesting, I assume it can only be by subscription, more ads or add ons .

That begs the question as to whether anybody would actually pay for this un moderated rubbish and abuse. If he was going to seek financial input then moderation would have to be first thing to start to build and restore this ~asset~

You posed the question in such a confusing way I doubt if anyone understands what you are suggesting. Why not instead of criticizing others, you put forward some ideas for discussion.

reread your original post.

andrewcraig
March 30th, 2010, 19:50
Hereforme you were the original poster. You made the first post and here it is in case you cannot find it.

hereforme It is you who is in a state of confusion . You dont even remember starting this thread

TrongpaiExpat
March 30th, 2010, 20:06
Hearforme:

Last edited by hereforme on Tue 30 Mar, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

One sentence, three lines and 3 edits? You also don't seem to know how to use the quote function and the quoted text is mixed up with what you want to say.
You put Lonely down for being a confused poster, well Ok, he can be obtuse but you're getting downright discombobulated and don't seem to know it.