PDA

View Full Version : What happened with gay-bar D.D.In at Jomtien

boy
March 24th, 2010, 01:40
Hi,

When I was last time at Jomtien beach in January 2009 - I met a nice boy at the gaybar called D.D.In, which bar had also one or two simple rooms upstairs and it was located near to the beach side (opposite of the Police Station) and next to the store 7/11 and a few steps away from the booking magazine store.

Since I could not find this gaybar in any of the new maps from Jomtien - I wonder whether this bar has closed or renamed.

Does anybody know what happened with this D.D. In gaybar ?

Thanks to everybody for their comments !

mahjongguy
March 24th, 2010, 07:40
My b/f likes to buy food from one of the vendors in that walkway, so we go past the D. D. In frequently, typically around 5pm. At that hour, I've never seen much activity, just 2 or 3 farang and a similar number of what appeared to be host guys. It would be interesting to hear what it's like at 8 or 9 or 10 in the evening.

However, if I were single, I'd skip it and head straight to Ganymede. It's easily the best place in Jomtien.

lonelywombat
March 24th, 2010, 08:10
Can I add another what happened to -----the OZ bar. Did it become Bondi?

It used to be behind Mignon.

Thanks

mahjongguy
March 24th, 2010, 12:58
Yes, they moved to the "Bondi Beach". A very smart move. Business is good.

lonelywombat
March 24th, 2010, 18:12
Yes, they moved to the "Bondi Beach". A very smart move. Business is good.

Thanks for that I had never been to the old place but an older friend always insists I go next time I visit Pattaya. Have been to Bondi last two visits and it has become a favourite. Only made the link when I could not find OZZ on the gay maps.

CHAOTOU
March 24th, 2010, 21:46
D.D. Inn is still there in the same spot. The hosts work from afternoon until into the evening depending on business. As someone already noted, they never seem to have too many customers for the hosts in the afternoon/evening. However the business seems to do pretty well as a guesthouse/hotel. And, has pretty good business at breakfast. I have stayed there before. They have more than 1 or two rooms. Probably closer to 10 rooms. I like the price and location. Rooms are clean and basic. The host boys know that I am not interested, but I always get a pleasant hello when I am leaving or arriving back to my room.

So to the OP, have no fear. D.D. Inn is still there. Stop by on your next trip and see if your friend is still there.

boy
March 25th, 2010, 00:49
Thanks for your comments conc. still existance of D.D. Inn hostbar - especially I would like to thank CHAOTOU for his very friendly and positiv advice !
Best regards,
boy

andrewcraig
March 26th, 2010, 21:50
Good! Lonley they must have taken you off the respirator! :hello2:

Amazing you start to sound more like LMTU every post. Been to any good restaurants lately. I know that LMTU cannot afford Ole.