PDA

View Full Version : US Embassy to visit Pattaya Wed March 24th

travelerjim
March 19th, 2010, 16:24
US Embassy to visit Pattaya Wed March 24th...

Dear Pattaya Area American Citizens,

The Consular Section of the American Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you of a consular outreach visit to Pattaya on March 24, 2010. Please come if you can!

Consular staff will be available to provide services at the following location (please note that the time is different than at previous outreaches):

Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the Dusit Thani Pattaya, at 240/2 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi, 20150, Thailand. Telephone: 03-842-5611.

The following consular services will be available during our outreach visits:

* Passport renewal applications ($75.00 or Baht 2550 for adult passports, and $85 or Baht 2890 for a childтАЩs passport)
* Notarial Services and Certified Copies ($30.00 or Baht 1020). This includes income affidavits for retirees in Thailand.
* Social security, VA, or other federal benefits question will be limited, but we will try to provide forms and answers

(Please bring exact change!)

NOTE: We cannot process extra visa pages during our outreach trips. We can accept applications, but the passports will have to be brought back to the Embassy for final processing the next day. The passports will then have to be picked up in person (or by a friend upon presentation of a letter of authorization signed by the applicant) at the Embassy. We regret any inconvenience caused by this.

Additionally, Consular Reports of Birth cannot be processed during consular outreach trips.

If you have any questions, please email acsbkk@state.gov or call the American Citizen Services Unit at 02-205-4049.

We look forward to seeing you in Pattaya on Wednesday, March 24, 2010.

Sincerely,

American Citizen Services
U.S. Embassy
Bangkok, Thailand

March 19th, 2010, 16:29
Someone better warn Gaybutton, so he can go into hiding.

Beachlover
March 19th, 2010, 19:32
Why''s that?

March 19th, 2010, 22:27
Use your imagination, son.

March 20th, 2010, 03:09
If I were Thai I'd be worried.

The US has also been "visiting" Iraq and Afghanistan.

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

Beachlover
March 20th, 2010, 07:19
Use your imagination, son.

Alright, Pa.

camperboy
March 20th, 2010, 09:07
wooo, must be a lot of americans staying "long-term" in pattaya....

Beachlover
March 20th, 2010, 19:38
I'm not American and I'm not in Pattaya...

Hey Camperboy... I'm curious... do you go to Play or Taboo in Singapore much?

camperboy
March 20th, 2010, 21:54
I'm not American and I'm not in Pattaya...

Hey Camperboy... I'm curious... do you go to Play or Taboo in Singapore much?

Havent been to play for ages. couple of years maybe....

Same for taboo....

But i like to frequent tantric. cool people...nice music. :glasses7:

been there?

Beachlover
March 21st, 2010, 05:08
Yeah, I have been to Tantric... but it was always quiet when I got there and didn't seem like a place to meet new people so I just ducked in, had a look and then left. When is it good to go to Tantric? Is it easy to meet guys there? Do you normally go with friends?

Play seems like it is more for younger guys in groups (so kind of harder to meet people)... but I did meet someone there.

Taboo seems friendlier and has a slightly older age group (20s and upwards) but I only dropped in for a drink to check it out and then left because I was tired that night.

camperboy
March 21st, 2010, 08:09
Really? Tantric is packed to the brim at weekends ya know! Usually from 11 to 2? Cos i guess most people love to drink there first before heading to taboo.

Yeah you are right, play used to be some "be seen" place. but now i think its for bunch of young and newbie gays! lol... as in just turned 18. lol

taboo definitely have its charm. oh well......

but ive seen people....not me... met ppl in tantric too! i know cos the place is quite small.. and you can tell who is picking up who..lol

travelerjim
March 21st, 2010, 08:44
Thanks fellas for the bumps...