PDA

View Full Version : Back in June - can't wait!

joe552
March 19th, 2010, 03:20
I'll be back in Pattaya for two weeks at the end of May - booked my ticket today and can't wait! Haven't been there since 2008 (redundancy can seriously screw up you're travelling) so have some catching up to do.

I don't know how others are finding airfares, but I've paid the lowest ever this time, and could have saved тВм100 by flying through Copenhagen with SAS. But I prefer taking a break in the Middle East and Etihad fly direct from Dublin to Abu Dhabi (about 6 hours) and then 7 hours to BKK.

As mentioned previously, I usually stay at Welcome Plaza, but have been looking at the Bay Breeze (Soi 11). Anyone any experience of this hotel?

The countdown starts NOW!

paperboy
March 19th, 2010, 06:52
hi joe
i will be there at the end of may and the begining of june
i was booked in the welcome plaza but cancled it
too many i mean too many bad reports about the place

might meet you while im there

paperboy

joe552
March 19th, 2010, 07:01
hi paperboy,

so where are you staying?

Beachlover
March 19th, 2010, 21:18
It'ss a shame you couldn't fly last year then. Air fares were even lower then. They are still low now but rising steadily.

March 19th, 2010, 21:25
hi joe
i will be there at the end of may and the begining of june
i was booked in the welcome plaza but cancled it
too many i mean too many bad reports about the place

might meet you while im there

paperboy

Has 'hereforme' confirmed a dinner date yet?

Diec
March 20th, 2010, 07:23
Re: Back in June - can't wait!

New postAuthor: Beachlover ┬╗ Fri 19 Mar, 2010 6:18 am
It'ss a shame you couldn't fly last year then. Air fares were even lower then. They are still low now but rising steadily.

Great advice Beachbore, what other interesting shit do you have to offer?

paperboy
March 20th, 2010, 07:27
hi joe
that would be telling now

Thai Dyed
March 20th, 2010, 12:25
hi paperboy,

so where are you staying?
[attachment=0:3gso1ce4]Why you asking Joe.jpg[/attachment:3gso1ce4]

Thai Dyed
March 20th, 2010, 12:44
hi joe
that would be telling now

Yes paperboy where are you staying? I am sure after your many, many, many posts here as to where to stay all those many, many well meaning people that took the time to give you so many, many suggestions are certainly due the courtesy of an answer! :idea: You can write it in Spanish or English! Oh! also you might want to check the current Euro exchange rate..Cheers!

Well, at one point paperboy said he was staying at the Malaysia because of the pool, but if he shows up there it will take the Lobby Queen Hyenas two seconds to spot this guy and take him down. Maybe Paperboy has had second thoughts about that place too.

[attachment=0:3tz5prwu]Lobby Queen - Malaysia Hotel.jpg[/attachment:3tz5prwu]

witchhunt
March 20th, 2010, 17:32
Why would any new person come on this board when you have absolute pigs abusing people who ask for help.If paperboy changes his hotels to escape your attention he would do so because of the absolute paranoid behaviour of people like the last two posters. Hereforme and thaidyed.Absolute pigs.
Feral, senile, abusive behaviour of the very worst kind and dragging this board down to a level it has never been before.
How can you justify your posts except as they are anon no one can get back to you.
How insecure you must both be to behave like that.

March 20th, 2010, 18:23
Why would any new person come on this board when you have absolute pigs abusing people who ask for help.If paperboy changes his hotels to escape your attention he would do so because of the absolute paranoid behaviour of people like the last two posters. Hereforme and thaidyed.Absolute pigs.
Feral, senile, abusive behaviour of the very worst kind and dragging this board down to a level it has never been before.
How can you justify your posts except as they are anon no one can get back to you.
How insecure you must both be to behave like that.

Hear, hear and to think paperboy was even polite enough to invite 'crawlforme' to meet up with him!

Thai Dyed
March 20th, 2010, 18:46

Paperboy's death threats were pretty cool too!
[attachment=0:18uuszr9]Paperboy invites hereforme to dinner.jpg[/attachment:18uuszr9]

andrewcraig
March 20th, 2010, 19:42
hey thaidyed can you give a link to the death threat. Cant find it.
I thought that hereforme was the one who throws out threats.
Know there has been a lot of unnecessary shit thrown, all round.

paperboy
March 20th, 2010, 19:55
life is not all one way,
an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth
thats the way i live.
if i get insulted or threatend
they get the same back
i might be gay, but im not stupid
and will not be walked over by a few old queens with
nothing else to do all day, but insult people.
I also agreed to meet him or anyone on here for a drink while im in pattaya.
just to show you all, that i do excist and not a old queen troll, like some of you on here.

thrillbill
March 20th, 2010, 21:07
?????? The various posted comments give me the creeps who participates on these forums...

Thai Dyed
March 20th, 2010, 21:31
life is not all one way,
an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth
thats the way i live.

Ah, paperboy, you are indeed a deeply religious man. I should have guessed as much.
[attachment=0:timbcuba]PAPERBOY - one man Spanish Inquisition.jpg[/attachment:timbcuba]
The Torah's first mention of the phrase "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a hand for a hand, a foot for a foot" appears in Ex 21:22тАУ27.

Smiles
March 21st, 2010, 12:34
?????? The various posted comments give me the creeps who participates on these forums...
Yes, not one of Sawatdee's greatest moments. But at least they're all here in one thread, grouped, controlled, and cluster-fucked. (Thai-Dyed is different, yet the same).

" ... Feral, senile, abusive behaviour of the very worst kind and dragging this board down to a level it has never been before ... "
Mother of god, how many times must a mundane sentiment such as this rain down upon this holy ground? I believe the very first observation along the lines of the "feral & abusive" living here was posted in May 2004. And continued apace ...

camperboy
March 21st, 2010, 15:06
why cant all of u get along with each other :boxing: :dontknow:

Thai Dyed
March 21st, 2010, 16:50
why cant all of u get along with each other

And what leads you to believe we aren't getting along with each other?
Oh, and I love you too camperboy.
[attachment=0:iqjrn593]Kiss for camperboy.jpg[/attachment:iqjrn593]

joe552
March 21st, 2010, 18:40
Now I remember why I rarely post on this board.

Thai Dyed
March 21st, 2010, 19:31
Now I remember why I rarely post on this board.

Like your avatar joe552, you must be thoroughly disgusted by the immense inferiority of everybody else.

"The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated." -Oscar Wilde, "The Remarkable Rocket"

You must turn to James Joyce: тАЬThink you're escaping and run into yourself. Longest way round is the shortest way home.тАЭ

[attachment=0:3oyjrkgp]╨┐╨╡╨┐╨╡╨╗╨░╤Ж.jpg[/attachment:3oyjrkgp]

Impulse
March 21st, 2010, 23:14
The Remarkable Rocket
You're too kind Thai Dyed.But I'm glad I finally have gotten some praise in this forum.Never thought I would.

joe552
March 22nd, 2010, 05:15
Thanks, Thai Dyed, you're absolutely right (as always)