PDA

View Full Version : Silent But Deadly?

March 16th, 2010, 22:58
Who knows what's going on, I tried to ask the nice policeman, but could get no sense from him at all.

Imagine that!

cdnmatt
March 16th, 2010, 23:08
As I've already stated in previous threads, more than likely it's because Pattaya city council has decided it's now at the tipping point where family tourism can become far more profitable (and problem-free) than sex tourism. Part of making that a reality is cracking down on sex-tourism.

March 16th, 2010, 23:14
There's always hope. The new police chief in Pattaya has stated that it is time to clean the filth out of the resort...let's hope this is only the beginning.

cdnmatt
March 16th, 2010, 23:19
There's always hope. The new police chief in Pattaya has stated that it is time to clean the filth out of the resort...let's hope this is only the beginning.

Not to mention, if you've ever watched the "Pattaya TV" channel, there's this one show, and at the end the mayor of Pattaya always answers submitted questions from citizens. He's constantly stating they're doing everything they can to clean up the image of Pattaya, and promote it as more of a family tourist destination.

My guess is, within 5 - 10 years, Pattaya will look like Phuket, but just alot bigger. That's what the city council is aiming for.

TrongpaiExpat
March 16th, 2010, 23:23
I though this was a post about farting. Now, I see it's about Sunee, well.............

Ever wonder why boyggenyus knows so much about Pattaya?

March 16th, 2010, 23:26
I though this was a post about farting. Now, I see it's about Sunee, well.............

Ever wonder why boyggenyus knows so much about Pattaya?

Ever wonder why boygeenyus knows so much about everything? Because he's a fucking genius, that's why!

TrongpaiExpat
March 16th, 2010, 23:48
I also wonder why LMTU seems to always be in the know (if you can call it that) on what going on in Pattaya when he reports to be living in Bang Na?

Then, I wonder why jinks has not deleted this new name yet?

I wonder why LMTU keeps coming back when it's clear that he is not welcome here?

Finally, I wonder.............

[youtube:9p9g4x3m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW_SKWjrE2U[/youtube:9p9g4x3m]

March 17th, 2010, 05:45
.Just thought I would take a wonder down Sunee Plaza to be greeted at the Nice Boys entrance by about 10 Boys in Brown asking me what I'm doing, searching Farangs and Motor Bikes and generally making it plain they are going to put the word out, they are watching and may be trying to close down the Bars by harassing farangs now.

Can anyone corroborate this story?

Beachlover
March 17th, 2010, 18:43
Over the many Years I have been cuming in Pattaya, it has never had good tourism, sex or otherwise, when they cant sell property in the West, many people now are feeling the pinch, and have lost a fortune and its not helping with the currency markets responding to Banks selling so much money to Governments, at a low rate, to prop up all there spending proping up Banks that should have been let go under, when the man in the street want to borrow he is penalized with taking out 35 year mortgages, he will never be able to pay back just to save his Home.

This many words in a paragraph without a single full stop, except at the end... LMTU

Beachlover
March 17th, 2010, 18:44
[quote="just a moment":2r046pt8].Just thought I would take a wonder down Sunee Plaza to be greeted at the Nice Boys entrance by about 10 Boys in Brown asking me what I'm doing, searching Farangs and Motor Bikes and generally making it plain they are going to put the word out, they are watching and may be trying to close down the Bars by harassing farangs now.

Can anyone corroborate this story?[/quote:2r046pt8]

No, it's a LMTU story. I bet he can't make sense of it himself.

Geezer
March 17th, 2010, 22:54
[quote="just a moment":3sx6bpyq].Just thought I would take a wonder down Sunee Plaza to be greeted at the Nice Boys entrance by about 10 Boys in Brown asking me what I'm doing, searching Farangs and Motor Bikes and generally making it plain they are going to put the word out, they are watching and may be trying to close down the Bars by harassing farangs now.

Can anyone corroborate this story?

No, it's a LMTU story. I bet he can't make sense of it himself.[/quote:3sx6bpyq]

I wouldnтАЩt be too concerned about the story. I know of four people who, among them, were in and out of Nice Boys most of the night, and saw nothing unusual -- certainly not ten policemen.

Searching farangs?? Surely such a thing would be all over the boards.

The owner of a nearby bar was not aware of any such thing.

I was in the Plaza last night taking photos and saw nothing untoward.

As has been mentioned before, it is possible that one who has been involved in nefarious activities in the past could be overly sensitive.

TrongpaiExpat
March 17th, 2010, 23:40
I find it interesting that LMTU decides to post this report here and not over at GayThailand as HayGay where he enjoys some protection from the board owner who seems to like him and keeps him around as a pet lap dog for his amusement.

catawampuscat
March 18th, 2010, 00:10
my guess is that gaybutton doesn't let him get away with his nonsense.. too bad our moderators aren't on the ball.. :glasses7:

March 18th, 2010, 00:18
my guess is that gaybutton doesn't let him get away with his nonsense.. too bad our moderators aren't on the ball.. :glasses7:

Bob hasn't made a single posting in over a month now. Maybe he's dead, slumped over his keyboard and rapidly decaying -- with no loved ones or friends to notice his absence, and with the stench not yet strong enough in the cool winter weather to seep into the neighbors' apartments. Maybe he'll pop up during the first thaw.

jinks
March 18th, 2010, 01:12

TOO MUCH WORK, Like the proverbial bad penny, delete a name and it re-appears a bit more mouldy but the same.

I am waiting for ALL his posts to be totally ignored = without a single reply... U2U :dontknow:

March 18th, 2010, 02:58
just because a couple of guys dont beleive me, does mean its not true.I know how you feel.

catawampuscat
March 18th, 2010, 03:20
I imagine spike is far more concerned with making a living than the silliness many of us prattle on about here..
I also imagine jinks is a working man and has a life outside moderating this forum..

While many of us find certain posters to be a curse to the forum, we do continue to quibble on and on and
it keeps them alive. It is just the nature of the beast and some men are so brain dead and such social misfits
that they thrive on forums like this and actually believe that people care and that they have friends/enemies..
Too many farangs are lonely bitter old men and turn to alcohol and popping pills to feel alive and unforunately
then choose to post garbage and lies, just to stir up the shit and prove that they still exist..

I have often (too often) advocated using the foe feature and ignoring the losers but there are always those
who rise to every occassion and keep the most persistant of the losers alive, in some sick sense..

Thumbs up :thumbleft: and kudos to spike and jinks for putting up with all the shit and receiving very little in return..
Try using the foe feature and let the damaged, asocial, negative nasty drunks and egomaniacs rot in their own
filth and bullshit.. I know this advice will not be taken and this crap will continue and many will blame the
moderators and not see that it is themselves who keep the shit stirrers going... :nud:

March 18th, 2010, 13:03
"Prey" tell?

Could only be one person.

LOL.

March 18th, 2010, 13:13
O.M.G. I am new here and you have been so thoughtless of my feeling :crybaby:

Great...so that means you'll be fucking off now?

March 18th, 2010, 13:21
I'm quite comfortable here, thank you. Never mind...I understand from your doctor that you won't be around much longer. Ta ta!

March 18th, 2010, 13:29
I'm quite comfortable here, thank you. Never mind...I understand from your doctor that you won't be around much longer. Ta ta!

Being only 46 I should think my chances at longevity would be far greater than someone your age........You do come across as rather old.

Younger than you, old man.

Beachlover
March 18th, 2010, 16:59
Funny how copper pheel hasn't been back since his elaborate attempt to explain all the crap became a humiliating failure.

March 18th, 2010, 17:02
Funny how copper pheel hasn't been back since his elaborate attempt to explain all the crap became a humiliating failure.

Yes, quite hilarious.

March 18th, 2010, 17:52
Being only 46 I should think my chances at longevity would be far greater than someone your age........You do come across as rather old.

LMTU only 46 years old? Yet here we all were thinking that with his outstanding grammar that he was at least 5 going on 6 yrs old. My god he is old!

March 18th, 2010, 17:57

LMTU only 46 years old? Yet here we all were thinking that with his outstanding grammer that he was at least 5 going on 6 yrs old. My god he is old!

Is LMTU not supposed to be currently in remission from Cancer?
Apologies if I'm wrong - it's so hard to remember all the various lies.
Now, if it's true and although I'm not a betting man, my money would not be on LMTU

RIP

:laughing3:

March 18th, 2010, 18:02

outstanding grammer

Did you learn your spelling from him? LOL.

March 18th, 2010, 19:19

outstanding grammer

Did you learn your spelling from him? LOL.

Slap on the wrist well deserved, I must have been in shock to learn that he was not 5 going on 6 LOL

catawampuscat
March 18th, 2010, 23:59
only the moderators can do something about sad pathetic unloved lonely men who live
for a moments attention and then draw back to their alcohol and perscription drugs and
wait to pounce on every posting as if their lives depended on it..
you can see them sitting alone in darkened bars drinking until they can't stand up and then
its off to the computer to spew forth more negativism and rancor..what a life !

Pity the poor sick man and remember he has to look in the mirror and live with himself..
nothing could be worse.... :occasion9:

I am tiring of adding more and more handles to the foe list and wonder if there is a limit..

March 19th, 2010, 00:27
http://luiponifasio.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/enemies_love_.jpg

March 19th, 2010, 00:53
I am tiring of adding more and more handles to the foe list and wonder if there is a limit..

Don't let them beat you cat, just keep posting as if they were really out in cyberspace, as some of them truly are...................

March 19th, 2010, 01:20
you can see them sitting alone in darkened bars drinking until they can't stand up and then

Pity the poor sick man and remember he has to look in the mirror and live with himself..

We love your posts Cat, why dont you give us your famous Bar posts and observations any more, your one of the best, why do you worry about putting people on Foe lists, just skip over them or cant you trust yourself not to read them, it saves taking a peak every now and again :laughing3:

March 19th, 2010, 01:27
only the moderators can do something about sad pathetic unloved lonely men who live
for a moments attention and then draw back to their alcohol and perscription drugs and

Incredibly similar to like the thread entitled "Acute Depression" created by Iamhere.

Strangely enough I manage to get along with zero people on MY foe list.

:occasion9:

March 19th, 2010, 11:45

Incredibly similar to like the thread entitled "Acute Depression" created by Iamhere.

Strangely enough I manage to get along with zero people on MY foe list.

So what your saying is Iamhere is really catawampuscat, :sign3: Yes I thought that, but it can't be can it .

March 19th, 2010, 16:12
тАЬLet me get this rightтАЭ when you don`t like the message, its Lmtu writing, now if you think There is to longer paragraphs in one post, its one of catawampuscarts many handles.......Who cares who wrote it, is it interesting is what you should be looking at...

Well you haven't got it right have you? I pointed out that the CONTENT was extremely similar to the "Acute Depression" thread on which the consensus of opinion is that it emanates from LMTU - nothing to do with paragraphs or spelling (pay attention to your own) etc.

I left members to draw their own conclusions, which they will do with varying results no doubt.

Secondly, no it's not interesting - not even remotely.

TrongpaiExpat
March 19th, 2010, 19:22
TOO MUCH WORK, Like the proverbial bad penny, delete a name and it re-appears a bit more mouldy but the same.

I am waiting for ALL his posts to be totally ignored = without a single reply... U2U :dontknow:

Sorry you don't have the time to delete just three names. Three names, not hard to figure out. He is not going to be ignored especially when he lies.

March 19th, 2010, 20:04

You'd need to take moderating on as a full time job jinks to keep up with all of his different handles, at least you try though......