PDA

View Full Version : calling Indiana Jones

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 14th, 2010, 09:10
MORE

maisoui
March 14th, 2010, 13:55
An item on a website that is about Pattaya and John Edwards who died here is brought to my attention. Edwards , who I met only once but some posters on here knew him well was the lover of the English artist Francis Bacon and inherited a fortune from him.

Someone who knew him please check in (LMTU ??) and let us know..is this story true ?

And if so I propose a meeting of the Pattaya Boyztowns Pension Group (and Drinking Club)... just started by me (chairman : L.Booze) urgently meet and set up a working party to investigate the prospects of launching an expedition to the north, complete with safari suits and a tream of carriers and set off on a grand adventure. There could be treasure at the end of the rainbow and we'll get out of town for bloody Soncran. This could be the cure to Lonely Wombat's drop in tourism and what fun we'll have..first class travel by train of course (is there first class on the trains in Thailand?)
I'll be interviewing prospective Thai courier chaps today in Boztown..muscles are a must for obvious reasons. :hello1:
(edited for spelling..dyslexia like the last b/f is a bitch)

Sunday, March 14, 2010
exclusive-the mystery of the lost Francis Bacon treasure

The Thai seaside resort of Pattaya, a 2 hour drive from Bangkok carries a reputation of unbridled cheap sex that is a magnet for tourists. It's a much maligned city by the foreign tabloid media .
http://socialshuttle.blogspot.com/

What a hoot!

I wonder how difficult it is to Phaek a Bacon. There is some expertise in that in Malaysia, but for the other kind of bacon.

My Phaek Tan is coming along nicely. Much better for the skin than exposure to the sun.

March 14th, 2010, 14:42
Next time you visit Chiangmai, book the Francis Bacon suite at a recently renovation hotel and check out the artwork LOL.

March 14th, 2010, 15:02
Wow Lunchtime I know your a Super Star in your own right, but to get Involved with this nasty mess, I know its all true, but I hear there is people who would not want the world to know. If your already here and wandering around BoyzTown, I should Pop into a Couple of Bars with Hotels adjoined and ask there advise on what to do when you have the World press looking for you, may be hide in that exquisite thatched Cottage, with all the wonderful Art work.

I bet there are many guys in Town who want to meet you, where can we hook up and IтАЩm sure your have a team of make up artists, or Piss artists, with you, so how will we recognize you, my dear?

I only have this old snap of you caught from behind, I know one thing if we find LMTU we will find you [attachment=0:fhcml8vw]'Booze.jpg[/attachment:fhcml8vw] :hello1:

TrongpaiExpat
March 14th, 2010, 15:06
Someone who knew him please check in (LMTU ??) and let us know..is this story true ?

Did you have to say that, now look who popped up!

March 14th, 2010, 15:21
Just when life was becoming pleasant, the gates of Bedlam have been opened again!