PDA

View Full Version : Karon beach

March 11th, 2010, 13:38
hi! im all alone in karon. anybody in the area? pls holler me at pazneeson@hotmail.com :)

TOQ
March 11th, 2010, 19:09
hi! im all alone in karon. anybody in the area? pls holler me at pazneeson@hotmail.com :)

Why not head down the road to Phuket and Paradise Complex.. You will find some people there I'm sure

john

March 11th, 2010, 22:52
it's my first time in phuket and i just need somebody to show me around. no hanky panky. :) im a eurasian tourist and discreet.

Smiles
March 12th, 2010, 09:31
There are no 'discreet' members on this Board.

lonelywombat
March 12th, 2010, 10:37
as you have access to the net, look up maps gay patong to find the layout of the bars abnd clubs.

They are all around the Paradise Hotel area .If you go by taxi get it to the Paradise.

In Paradise look for Connect for a starting drink about 8/830 and watch the street fill up.

enter phuket into search at the top of page and you will get a lot more info.

March 12th, 2010, 12:56
as you have access to the net, look up maps gay patong to find the layout of the bars abnd clubs.

They are all around the Paradise Hotel area .If you go by taxi get it to the Paradise.

In Paradise look for Connect for a starting drink about 8/830 and watch the street fill up.

enter phuket into search at the top of page and you will get a lot more info.

Exactly my thoughts too lonely wombat.
When you go into Connect (about half way down the Paradise "strip") see if I guy named "Man" is working...pronounce more like Maan. Tell him you know Steve and Tui from Australia and you will be well looked after.
Cheers,
Steve.
South Australia

March 12th, 2010, 14:38
Thanks for the tips, guys! I'm just afraid I could not do it later as my straight friends will be arriving later. I just actually wanted to be introduced to somebody who knows the place and share beers with. I'm enjoying Phuket so far. :)