PDA

View Full Version : Who know? - Who can help?

March 10th, 2010, 16:18
More than 9 years I have a very good friend in Bangkok. Just good friends for the past 5 years! We have been regular in touch and phone each other. Mostly I called him: He used to worked for an airline Kuwait Air or else.
About 10 days ago he called me and was talking so confusing about our friendship and we help each other all the years and and and. I asked him about his job but he not want to talk about that. After a while we finished and said bye bye.
I was thinking all night long and tried to give him a call next day and first the mailbox was on and later not available anymore. Since this time I try it daily to call him. The phone still off.

His profile on Gay Romeo is deleted and maybe here some of you in Bangkok can help? His name is Tony and his profile name was "previous"
My Notes: thai 28/173/62 Looking for fun and friends in bangkok

Does anybody know him or whats happen to him? If its bad news please pm me. I am really worry because I know him different and if he was leaving the country he let me know for how long. Otherwise his phone is always on.

Next step would be to call to the airline but I am not sure if they know him as Tony.
The mobile number of his best friend I have is long time deleted and not correct anymore.

What else I can do?

March 10th, 2010, 20:11
What else I can do?

Get over it, would be my advice.

March 10th, 2010, 21:00
Yes, get over it. He closed his mobile, so he doesn't want to talk with you. Or he wants you to worry about him for some unknown reason. Of course you are puzzled, but you have done all you can. He has your mobile number so he can call you or use someone else's phone to call you.

March 11th, 2010, 08:49
People you think you have known for a long time can turn out to be something very different.

March 11th, 2010, 09:22
Amen to that !

Shuee
March 15th, 2010, 02:15
my sympathese about lack of contact, yes frustrating, but try a change, its a bit like changing the place you have stayed at for years in thailand, but then when you make that change, you wonder what had you drawn to the place you used to stay at all the time, & whished you had made the change years ago to another venue

March 15th, 2010, 08:36
About 10 days ago he called me and was talking so confusing about our friendship and we help each other all the years and and and. I asked him about his job but he not want to talk about that. After a while we finished and said bye bye.
I was thinking all night long and tried to give him a call next day and first the mailbox was on and later not available anymore. Since this time I try it daily to call him. The phone still off.

I am sorry to sound pessemistic, but I have seen this behaviour before in Thais who believe they have an incurable disease such as Aids. They make their final phone calls remembering the good things but being avasive about the future, don't say why thay are calling, then switch everything off and go back to their village to die or go to a lonely out of the way Wat to die.

March 15th, 2010, 09:23
I have also seen this behavior before in Thais who simply don't want to be bothered by weird farangs who are stalking them.

Smiles
March 15th, 2010, 12:39
" ... Thais who simply don't want to be bothered by weird farangs who are stalking them ... "
First hand experience no doubt. You've got to admit you fit the criteria, shirley.

allieb
March 15th, 2010, 12:56
I know English isn't you first language but you sound very confused. What was the line of conversation exactly with this boy? Did he ask for money and you refused but then you changed your mind and called back? We can only guess.

Let's have some more details about this phone call and then you might get some more helpful advise, and not the usual sarcasm from a poster who is lying in wait for a chance to humiliate or poke fun at someones misfortune.

You would hardly be stalking someone who you've been in regular contact with for 9 years.
Smiles is spot on in the post above

March 15th, 2010, 15:02
I know English isn't you first language

Nor yours, from the looks of it.

allieb
March 15th, 2010, 15:46

Not too long to go before your'e banned again. If you don't have any help for this poster then shut up and go back to running your fictious company in La La land

March 15th, 2010, 17:49

Not too long to go before your'e banned again. If you don't have any help for this poster then shut up and go back to running your fictious company in La La land

Like getting banned by the likes of a Manchester taxi driver is a big deal. LOL.

Anyway, I already gave the original poster the best advice he's gotten here: forget about it and move on. The Thai boy will contact him IF he wants to.

March 15th, 2010, 18:21
Does this explain why I can never get a taxi in Manchester?

The drivers are too busy running message boards?

:laughing3: :laughing3:

jinks
March 16th, 2010, 01:19
Does this explain why I can never get a taxi in Manchester?

The drivers are too busy running message boards?

:laughing3: :laughing3:

Side snide remarks need to be right to work :) Birmingham please.