PDA

View Full Version : wi fi

paperboy
March 9th, 2010, 23:41
is there many free wi fi areas in pattaya that i can use, taking my note book with me
thanks

paperboy

giggsy
March 10th, 2010, 02:39
hmmm over 40 views and no answers.Perhaps the members are a little wary of replying just in case the free wi fi areas are not working when you arrive and then you decide to take a contract out on the wrong information givers and find themselves washed up on pattaya beach. :hiding:

March 10th, 2010, 03:44
You can read this "highly informative" thread I started back in November. gay-thailand-f9/free-wifi-internet-pattaya-t18701.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/free-wifi-internet-pattaya-t18701.html)

In my experience there are lots especially if you sit in coffee shops outside apartment buildings. Take care carrying your laptop around. I had a guy on a motorcycle try to grab it out of my hand once as I was walking along the street.

thrillbill
March 10th, 2010, 05:20
If you do not have the intelligence to Google the information then you certainly have no need for an Internet connection.[/quote]

I find the above comment rude and plain stupid. True, one can Google for almost any information; however, sometimes it may not be as accurate as hearing it from word of mouth. You can look up "Wi-Fi Pattaya" and you get such useless websites as Pattayaguide.com which is to promote hotels and restaurants. Information on Google may be outdated...Look at the DreadedNed gay website for "gay" information. If a gay visitor to Thailand used that site for reference, many fo the listed places would be closed.

We all "Google" for research, but it is always refreshing to get a "human" viewpoint on things.

lonelywombat
March 10th, 2010, 06:46
is there many free wi fi areas in pattaya that i can use, taking my note book with me
thanks
paperboy

If you do not have the intelligence to Google the information then you certainly have no need for an Internet connection.

I thought I would test google to see what would come up for Sunee Plaza. Surprising the most helpful link was to the posting in sawatdee from Andrew, he mentions above. I am interested in how I can get an answer on google to the question for say Sunee Plaza or soi Yensabai or soi 17 or jomtien.

Maybe the only alternative is to ask on sawatdee and hope you dont get feral responses.

March 10th, 2010, 13:57
Maybe the only alternative is to ask on sawatdee and hope you dont get feral responses.Good luck with that! If you don't get a feral answer then you'll get personal abuse, your motives will be questioned and I see a popular pastime is "guess who poster so and so really is". This place is haunted by cyber bullies.

Thai Dyed
March 10th, 2010, 14:26
Maybe the only alternative is to ask on sawatdee and hope you dont get feral responses.Good luck with that! ... This place is haunted by cyber bullies.

I wouldn't worry too much about paperboy getting bullied here Andrew. Maybe you missed his own charming style in another thread:

do you remember charlse bronson movie
when a man killed all his family
and he came back to get revenge
WELL THATS ME
one thing in life i hate is people laughing at me and being very very rude without a reason
SO herforme, one thing i promise i will seek you out
from may 26th look over your shoulder, i might be there
Is this a threat you ask your self
YRS it is. people like you need to bbe put in there place
face too face and not be hidding behind a kay board

yours paperboy

P:S: i have been trained in this, so will be very easy to trace you, i will have your ip number tomorrow so i waill start my operration

March 10th, 2010, 15:31
I wouldn't worry too much about paperboy getting bullied here Andrew. Maybe you missed his own charming style in another thread:

What I didn't miss in another thread was your own charming style.

lonelywombat
March 10th, 2010, 16:13

I assume that paperboy is to be crucified by the board bullies for not taking all the shit that has been thrown at him, lying down. It is great that he has the balls to say, come and say this to me in person.

BTW he is not the only poster to mention violence for people who argue with veteran trolls.

Beachlover
March 10th, 2010, 18:27
hmmm over 40 views and no answers.Perhaps the members are a little wary of replying just in case the free wi fi areas are not working when you arrive and then you decide to take a contract out on the wrong information givers and find themselves washed up on pattaya beach. :hiding:

I think the style of the previous questions on hotels, eateries and such may also have something to do with it.

March 10th, 2010, 18:42

I assume that paperboy is to be crucified by the board bullies for not taking all the shit that has been thrown at him, lying down. It is great that he has the balls to say, come and say this to me in person.

BTW he is not the only poster to mention violence for people who argue with veteran trolls.

Well said lonely, I have had numerous PM's from posters who would love a certain Troll to "come say it to my face" so yes paperboy is certainly not on his own...

paperboy
March 10th, 2010, 19:00
im only human

Thai Dyed
March 10th, 2010, 19:17

Andrew, while I may tell you to spread my cheeks and kiss my fucking asshole, I don't make death threats. Ta-ta

[attachment=0:3ux3dgpc]Andrew kissing Thai Dyed Asshole.jpg[/attachment:3ux3dgpc]