PDA

View Full Version : computer

March 9th, 2010, 03:10
Can any one tell me what i can expect to pay for a cheap computer or laptop? I only want it for email and internet,so nothing fancy. Also where should I look , tuk con or big c/tesco

TOQ
March 9th, 2010, 06:22
Can any one tell me what i can expect to pay for a cheap computer or laptop? I only want it for email and internet,so nothing fancy. Also where should I look , tuk con or big c/tesco

For a cheap laptop you can expect to pay about 15,000B. You can get a cheap desktop with monitor for about 12,000B

Tukcom would be your best bet for a cheap desktop because you can have it built to your specs or pick one of a shops selections.. You will find many on display each with options.

john

March 9th, 2010, 08:50
At Tuk-Com, I had a desktop built to my specifications. There were several major problems and it was not fun lugging the device back and forth between Tuk-Com and the car park. Also bought a new mobile phone but the accompanying CD was a copy and that did not work out. I still go to Tuk-Com, but just buy brand name, original products.

Perhaps Tesco and Big C would not be able to provide a satisfactory level of after-sales service??

March 9th, 2010, 10:04
Khun Aye at 0817437073 is your best bet. He will build the computer you need with the soft ware you need, install it in your home and freely replace anything under warranty - all for well under 12,000thb. He makes house calls promptly and cheaply. He added a new daughter to his family two weeks ago and is beaming. By the way, he is also the best computer tech in Pattaya.

March 9th, 2010, 10:20
Khun Aye at 0817437073 is your best bet. He will build the computer you need with the soft ware you need, install it in your home and freely replace anything under warranty - all for well under 12,000thb. He makes house calls promptly and cheaply. He added a new daughter to his family two weeks ago and is beaming. By the way, he is also the best computer tech in Pattaya.

Doe he bottom?

Brad the Impala
March 9th, 2010, 13:50
Doe he bottom?

I thought that you had previously, quite rightly, criticized those who define Thai people by their sexual willingness or availability.

March 9th, 2010, 14:02
[quote="Fuck-Face":1etd3c6g]

Doe he bottom?

I thought that you had previously, quite rightly, criticized those who define Thai people by their sexual willingness or availability.[/quote:1etd3c6g]

I thought that you had previously learned to know when someone was applying sarcasm.

Marsilius
March 9th, 2010, 14:34
[quote="Fuck-Face":2jxcknhk]

Doe he bottom?

I thought that you had previously, quite rightly, criticized those who define Thai people by their sexual willingness or availability.[/quote:2jxcknhk]

Why on earth would you expect him not to define people by their sexual proclivities, given that he chooses to call himself "Fuck-Face"?

Beachlover
March 9th, 2010, 15:22
I have a spare laptop I got it last year ,thought iI would use it for when I travel.....But It really just sits here..It has Windows XP and wi/fi I Paid 15,000 I would sell it for 10,000 if you have any interest? PM...me!

If you bought it a whole year ago and it's used it's probably worth less than half what you paid.