PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemans club

jolyjacktar
April 18th, 2006, 07:39
Got to say the best bar in Pattaya is the Gentlemans Club. The mamasan Dom is the most happiest smilling geezer ive ever had the pleasure to root. I took him up to Roberts short time room up the winding stair case. I just slapped his arse a few times and surfed the ripples. What a big bitch he was.
I want to take Boygeorge there when he comes over. We can have a threesome then.

cottmann
April 18th, 2006, 08:26
I want to take Boygeorge there when he comes over. We can have a threesome then.

At 150 kilos, Boygeorge IS a threesome!

April 18th, 2006, 09:21
I want to take Boygeorge there when he comes overAny club that admits boygeorge is not a meeting place for gentlemen

April 18th, 2006, 14:49

If that were to happen wouldn't it mean boygeorge has finally accomplished what so many have told him to do:
Go f--- himself?

dab69
April 18th, 2006, 22:43
HYDRA!

April 19th, 2006, 06:59
Without feeding the trolls, does this post imply that Gentleman's Club has a short time room? Is that true, and if so what is the charge?

April 19th, 2006, 11:08
I found this bar depressing. Especially with managment breathing down your neck every minute. Heavy handed sort of way of doing business.

April 19th, 2006, 17:05
Right next door to where the old Thai Boy's was. Gentlemans Bar is said to be the oldest boy bar in pattaya.

April 19th, 2006, 19:28
"Gentlemans Bar is said to be the oldest boy bar in Pattaya"

It certainly was one of the first bars, but had a bad reputation in the middle late eighties for the very, very young boys made available.
I also seem to remember Jim and Gorden having a stake in it (after the youngsters had been moved on) before they opened Boys Boys Boys and the Ambience.

Jetsam
April 19th, 2006, 19:40
Gentlemans Club has one of the nicest restrooms in whole Pattaya, but to get there you have to climb the most steep staircase in Pattaya, not recommended when drunk :drunken:

April 20th, 2006, 07:44
Gentlemans Bar is said to be the oldest boy bar in Pattaya

If you don't count the months it was closed down for hiring underaged boys. I know it was losed down 18 months ago. I was across the street that night at City Boys (Now Gacuya). Don't know when it reopened.

jolyjacktar
April 20th, 2006, 21:38
YOU Guys make me die laughing.
Most bloody GOGO bars have been clossed down at least once. So wats new. My point is for a fun night and plenty of short times in a good room you cant beat the lovely Gentlemans club. Good company and a lovely Mamasan.
WHAT SHALL WE DO WITH THE DRUNKEN SAILOR EARLI IN THE MORNING

dab69
April 21st, 2006, 12:09
YOU Guys make me die laughing.

WHAT SHALL WE DO WITH THE DRUNKEN SAILOR EARLI IN THE MORNING

?? check to see if you gave him those maddening warts??