PDA

View Full Version : I will be in Bangkok and pattaya in April 2010 09 till 19

March 6th, 2010, 20:15
I will be in Bangkok and pattaya in April 2010 09 till 19 - Total 10 day at Thailand - Just book the same thing as mine interested email me for more info guy.joey@gmail.com

FLIGHT DETAILS

Airasia www.airasia.com (http://www.airasia.com)

From 9 of April 2010 Singapore FD 3504 (SIN) fly 14:40 reach about 16:05 Bangkok Intl (BKK)

From 19 of April 2010 Bangkok Intl (BKK) FD 3505 fly 16:45 PM reach about 20:05 PM Singapore (SIN)

Hotel
09/04 till 13/04 Suriwong tower inn http://www.sawadee.com/hotel/Bangkok/suriwongse 850 x 4 = 3400 thb

13/04 till 15/04 New Joe guesthouse http://www.newjoeguesthouse.com 500 x 2 = 1000 thb

15/04 till 19/04 howards Guesthouse http://www.howards-pattaya.net/index.html 600 x 4 2400

Tour

15/04/2010 BUS from Khaosan Hotel to Pattaya Hotel email service@rendezvousinthailand.com attn Gigi 550 thb

19/04/2010 bus Pattaya тАУ bkk Airport http://www.belltravelservice.com 200 thb

Itinerary of Songkram
1st Day - Check In Suriwongse Tower Inn and Chinatown & Sauna
2th Day - Bo Bae (Tower) Market & Shopping Malls & Platinum Market & Sauna
3th Day - Chatuchak weekend market & show or Sauna or Clubbing
4th Day - Suanlum Night Bazaar & at night Patpong Market & Songkran Time EVE watergun & Sauna
5th Day - Banglamphu market & Songkran Time watergun and Sauna
6th Day - Floating Marketing & Bridge over the River Kwai & Banglamphu market
7th Day - Go pattaya and check in hotel and Dongtan gay beach And Sauna
8th Day тАУ Pattaya Coral Island and Soi Bhuakhao Market and Soi 13 market
9h Day - small F1 Raceing and Lotus and Thepprasit Nightmarket
10h Day тАУ Free and easy and shopping center
11h Day тАУ take bell travel service from pattaya to Bangkok airport back to Singapore

catawampuscat
March 6th, 2010, 21:11
I made the mistake of making my very first trip to Thailand, at the end of March thru
the middle of April, many years ago..
Little did I know, that my assumption that it would be spring-like
mild weather was completely wrong..
April is the hottest month of the year and the most brutal especially in BKK..

Plus, you run right into the 'dreaded' week-long holiday called Songkran..
If you love watergun fights and getting soaked daily, you will be okay but
for many of us, Songkran and April are the time of year to stay indoors or
take a trip to Viet Nam or Singapore (someplace where Songkran is not celebrated).

I recall melting into the pavement in BKK and sweating copiously and non stop
for days and even the nites were muggy and very hot.. April is the cruelest month..
choke dee.. :hello2:

March 7th, 2010, 03:15
I made the mistake of making my very first trip to Thailand, at the end of March thru
April is the hottest month of the year and the most brutal especially in BKK..

Plus, you run right into the 'dreaded' week-long holiday called Songkran..
If you love watergun fights and getting soaked daily, you will be okay but
for many of us, Songkran and April are the time of year to stay indoors or
take a trip to Viet Nam or Singapore (someplace where Songkran is not celebrated).

I recall melting into the pavement in BKK and sweating copiously and non stop
for days and even the nites were muggy and very hot.. April is the cruelest month..
choke dee.. :hello2:

Personally, after a cold winter, I love that intense blast of heat and I feel so alive.

But be warned, it's not for everyone.

I was through Bangkok back in late November, the temperatures were more bearable, but I missed the intense heat and humidity.

I'm looking forward to doing it all again in a few weeks. :alc:

Beachlover
March 7th, 2010, 04:01
The guy is from Singapore... he's used to the heat.

You must be fresh out of national service with a precision-planned schedule like that :-) ... Have fun. How old are you?

quiet1
March 7th, 2010, 06:13
Plus, I notice JJ Market on the itinerary. On a sunny April day that can be brutal.

ceejay
March 7th, 2010, 06:37
Plus, I notice JJ Market on the itinerary. On a sunny April day that can be brutal.
Is it that bad? I'm in Bangkok in the first week in May, and I have in mind to visit Koh Kred and then drop by JJ on the way back to town.

March 7th, 2010, 06:58
Is it that bad? I'm in Bangkok in the first week in May, and I have in mind to visit Koh Kred and then drop by JJ on the way back to town.
Yes, it is that bad. The word 'sauna' springs to mind, but not in a good way! If you are going to JJ market at that time of year, go in the morning before the day gets too hot. And while you are at the market, buy a fresh t-shirt to change into.

catawampuscat
March 7th, 2010, 08:57
JJ gets hot and sticky because it gets real crowded and there is no shade.. :sunny:
Try wearing clothes that help keep you cool and dry.. There are few things as uncomfortable as wet cotton undershorts..
The better quality 'water wicking' athletic style clothing helps and it is well worth picking some up especially during
the 'hot season' which runs from about now thru May and only ends when the 'rainy season' kicks in..
And a good hat/cap is helpful as well... :lam:

Smiles
March 7th, 2010, 09:40
" ... Plus, I notice JJ Market on the itinerary. On a sunny April day that can be brutal ... "
Amen to that! Visited Chatuchuk on the second trip to Thailand way back when. 11AM in the morning I almost succumbed to the heat. No fun . . . all I wanted to do was get back to the hotel pool, immediately.
I'm acclimatised quite well now and it doesn't bother me anything like it did years ago. Perhaps if the OP is from Singapore then he will be as well.

March 7th, 2010, 09:41
me 26 chinese 170 65 singaporean interested to meet me email me lor then we exchange handphone number at guy.joey@gmail.com

Thai Dyed
March 7th, 2010, 11:23
me 26 chinese 170 65 singaporean interested to meet me email me lor then we exchange handphone number at guy.joey@gmail.com

Somebody wound you up too tight Joey.

10 of April 2010 Bangkok walk to Silom Center 12:37. Have Coffee 12:58.
[attachment=1:1rkoh0sw]Joey in Thailand.jpg[/attachment:1rkoh0sw]
16 of April 2010 Pattaya find sex partner 15:24. Bring to room at Howard's 16:04
[attachment=0:1rkoh0sw]Joey Wound Up.jpg[/attachment:1rkoh0sw]

Beachlover
March 7th, 2010, 15:25
Singaporeans and Thais are like complete opposites (very much generalising here). One is very precise, purposeful, efficient, logical. The other is more vague, emotional and fun loving.

lonelywombat
March 7th, 2010, 16:32
Singaporeans and Thais are like complete opposites (very much generalising here). One is very precise, purposeful, efficient, logical. The other is more vague, emotional and fun loving.

let me guess which one you are most alike.

March 7th, 2010, 16:34
I know which type I'd want to spend time around.

Beachlover
March 7th, 2010, 16:51
I know which type I'd want to spend time around.

True... but it depends what you're doing. I'd rather employ a Singaporean. But have fun with the Thais.

Beachlover
March 7th, 2010, 16:52

let me guess which one you are most alike.

Slow guess...

March 7th, 2010, 17:04
:sign3:

I'll be in Bangkok from April 2 to May 24 or thereabouts.

Joey - i'm sure you'll find some good company at DJ - no need to look for friends before you go. Especially not from this board!

pong
March 8th, 2010, 07:58
New Joe is a guesthouse, KhaoSarnroad style, just beyond that street. Its an old wooden house-and very noisy thus,. And it will allow no visitors.
The poster must be aware of the songkran fenomenon as he clearly lists it. And KhaoSarn is famous for the most fierce and brutal way it is done there. All markets there will be closed-they wont allow all their overpriced clothes to get that wet and spoil colours.

colmx
March 9th, 2010, 02:16
Hi Joey
You should be aware that SOngkran in Pattaya will reach its climax" on the 19th of April
What time will your flights to Singapore be at?

Please be aware that on April 18th or 19th you should leave at least 1 or probably 2 hours earlier than normal to get out of Pattaya.
The roads will be bumper to bumper with traffic

So be careful not to leave it too late
----------------------------------------
On another note:
I have spent quite a lot of time on Fridae.com recently... it seems there is a huge amout of Singapore/HK/Malaysian/Taiwan guys that are arriving to Thailand for Songkran... just as all the GWMs are leaving.

Are the Asian guys coming for the water festival... or because they know most of the farang GWM will be in hiding!

March 9th, 2010, 06:48
Are the Asian guys coming for the water festival... or because they know most of the farang GWM will be in hiding!

I don't think farang GWM are even on their radar.

March 27th, 2010, 06:48
hmm who want to meet me - guy.joey@gmail.com

Dodger
March 27th, 2010, 07:08
Joey...

You're not a bad looking guy at all - but you should tilt your head down a little the next time someone snaps your picture. You could park a songteau inside those nostrils of yours.

Enjoy your trip.

April 2nd, 2010, 08:15
it near no one email me ar guy.joey@gmail.com

April 20th, 2010, 11:12
thank micheal 36 for the host at pattaya haha and thank for the treat hope you not broke by paying for my food and hotel and drink :PPP you like my hug and kiss hehe

andrewcraig
May 30th, 2010, 18:07
hey is it not time for you to give an update on your trip.
If no one else is interested , I am.

May 30th, 2010, 23:21
hey is it not time for you to give an update on your trip.
If no one else is interested , I am.

You may have hit the nail on the head.

:laughing3: