PDA

View Full Version : Jomtien condo for June/July

March 2nd, 2010, 22:31
I really hope that the trolls won't come to devour me just for this small question, which is: A condo at Jomtien is requested for 30 days from June 20th. The requirements are that it must be located very close to central Jomtien, and directly at the seaside, nothing preventing the view to the ocean from the balcony, which is absolutely essential.
I have already been searching for it on the net, but unable to find what I want. Usually I stay in a hotel in soi 5, but the sweetheart who will stay with me wants the cooking facilities provided in a condo.
Any good advice?
If something successful comes out of this post, I will invite the kind guy for dinner at the Poseidon restaurant, all included.

March 3rd, 2010, 01:17
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking but take a peek at the Asian Escapes website.

http://www.asian-escapes.com/vt5room.html

View Talay 5C is very close to the beach (The Avalon Hotel is between VT5C and Dongtan Beach.) and the last listing on this page is for a one bedroom, 22nd floor; the room looks great. Just make sure the room you want is in VT5C not D. D is closer to the main road.

[attachment=0:g64eve1w]VT5.jpg[/attachment:g64eve1w]

March 4th, 2010, 20:58
Thank you both very much, View Talay 5 C looks excellent! I'll see if they can offer a reduced rate for long stay.
But, why would anyone be scared off from Poseidon restaurant? It was really good last Summer!

pudel
March 4th, 2010, 21:44
I really had to laugh about the advice from 'hereform' :hello1: I was asking myself when I read the threath from
'snowViking' why he doesnt invite the adviser for a dinner cooked by his sweatheart' :idea:

March 6th, 2010, 06:30
There is a vacancy for my condo during this period (July). PM me for agent details.

Metro Jomtien Condotel 21st floor. Corner unit, 1 bedroom condo and adjoining studio with study, view to the islands and back up to the waterpark, marble bathroom, sauna, huge balcony, flat screen TV & DVD, Bose sound system with piped music, decorated in asian style, concierge on the floor and also lobby, carparking x2, full time maid service, 2 pools and recreation area, beautiful swimming beach directly out front. Security out front and security patrols through grounds 24x7. Short motorbike ride or bus to Gay beach. 50000B PM. Includes water and cable TV, but not electricity.