PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 6 March -- TAKE CARE!! fund raiser -- Corner Bar

jvt22222
March 1st, 2010, 07:09
Be sure to put the TAKE CARE!! fund raising event on your calendar for this Saturday, 6 March, at the Corner Bar in Sunnee Plaza ...... lots of fun things planned for a truly worthy cause.

See ya there!!!!!!!!![attachment=0:115rrala]CORNER_BAR_FLIER.doc[/attachment:115rrala]

Dax
March 1st, 2010, 07:34
I hope you can take advantage of members not now in Thailand by offering some way for us to participate in the fun and the raffle. To me, it seems like a win-win situation.

jvt22222
March 1st, 2010, 07:48
Hi, Dax,

This is a great idea ...... please go to the TAKE CARE!! web site ........ www.takecarepattaya.com (http://www.takecarepattaya.com) ...... on the web site is a PayPal button ....... a great way to make a contribution to the work of TAKE CARE!! ..... check out the various pages of the web site to learn more of the efforts over the past five years.

Wish you could be here to join in the fun on Saturday night.

TAKE CARE!!

March 1st, 2010, 12:05
I hope you can take advantage of members not now in Thailand by offering some way for us to participate in the fun and the raffle. To me, it seems like a win-win situation.

This is a good idea. Maybe members could "quickly" come up with a workable idea. I am not sure if this might be one, but maybe an online auction for a stay in a guest house if one has been donated????

jvt22222
March 2nd, 2010, 06:49
At our final planning meeting last night for the Saturday, 6 March, TAKE CARE!! fund raising event at the Corner Bar in Sunnee Plaza, the possibility of holding an auction on this or another Message Board was discussed. While it was thought to be an intriguing and fun idea, there is simply not enough time nor man hours available to further develop and pull off such an auction. However, we will keep the idea on the back burner and see if we can make it fly sometime in the future. Thanks for the innovative idea.

We do remind friends of TAKE CARE!! who are not resident in Thailand, that the PayPal button on our web site (<takecarepattaya.com>) is a great way to lend a hand. Give it a poke when you have the chance. :headbang: :headbang:

There is lots of other information about TAKE CARE!! on the web site as well, of course.

TAKE CARE!!

jvt22222
March 6th, 2010, 06:24
Hope you can make it!!!!!!!!!

travelerjim
March 6th, 2010, 12:58
Hope you can make it!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the bump jvt22222...

Sorry I cannot be there...

YES, the new owners are doing everything possible to make each customer feel "Welcomed"...Good Texan Hospitality!!

Good luck to them and to the Take Care charity event
they are hosting tonight.

Sorry I cannot attend...I am recovering from recent hip revision surgery...
but I wish you all a fun filled night....
and please give generously to Take Care!

The volunteers for Take Care are to be congratulated for their good efforts...
Thank You for taking time out .....to TAKE CARE!

Hopefully, I will be able to see you all again at the Corner Bar soon...
for a delicious mug of their Cappuccino...better than any Starbucks
and their spicy chicken fingers...they are mmmm, mmmm GOOD!
as are their homemade fries...burgers ...and such other good snacks and eats....especially love the fresh made popcorn...it's free and luv it!
all to enjoy, have with drink and friends.

And might I add..the Waiters are "eye candy" to enjoy too....
and ....they do take care!

tj