PDA

View Full Version : Which Hotel

February 25th, 2010, 04:37
Will be returning to Pattaya in August. Have been there a number of times but always stay some where different. Have it down to two places, Don Plaza, or The Venue. Both about the same price. Can any tell me anything about these two places. Don Plaza because it is it Sunee and The Venue because it is close to the beach. What I am looking for is clean and quiet. Also like something on the larger size. Thank you one and all for your help.

February 25th, 2010, 12:28
"What I am looking for is clean and quiet. Also like something on the larger size."

Sounds like the ideal Thai boy.

February 25th, 2010, 15:29
Just be aware that if you choose the Venue you'll have an active building site (the new View Talay Resort) right outside your bedroom window with the noise going 7 days a week.

Beachlover
February 25th, 2010, 16:30
Heh... Jinks might not be able to hear his HDMI cabled up TV/Laptop hybrid.

February 25th, 2010, 16:33
You know BEACHLOVER ,I have something to say..................................
And I want to apologise to you for the way i have spoken to you in the past,how rude of me,I want to make it up to you.

Can you fell the sincerity in my voice.
Darling are you in Elizabeth Street in the City,i want to sit my fat arse next to yours. :pottytrain1:
I certainly would love for you to carry my fat arse in next Saturdays gay Mardi Gras if your going,i know i am.

Im stuck for what to wear? Im happy you mentioned my fat arse ,so im thinking of wearing cut jeans to show my bum cheeks,what do u think beachlover,would that turn you on hon?

February 25th, 2010, 19:11
... Im happy you mentioned my fat arse ...im thinking of wearing cut jeans to show my bum cheeks,what do u think beachlover...

Well, Beachlover told me (confidentially) that your fat arse is so saggy that even 3/4 length shorts will reveal it.

I think he said something about it "hanging down in pleats"

:laughing3: :laughing3:

February 25th, 2010, 20:07
Jinks sleeping on the job again? :pottytrain5:

It's always flattering to have a stalker, but a little worrying when they are clearly mentally unhinged.

PS: I halso have a post on Montys Poolbar - are you sure you don't want to follow me there as well????

tomas1
February 26th, 2010, 03:19
Avalon seems nice, with fantastic location, BUT very expensive on their homepage. Do anyone know somewhere I can obtain a better price? i will be there some days between 02-11 april :lam:

February 26th, 2010, 08:04
FOF, Beach Lover, Phychighest, Scottish Guy, Here Frome, I would like to thank you all for your replys. I asked a question about which hotel would be the best. I have not a goddamn idea what you are talking about. If you laddies want to badger each other do it under your own heading. If you can't anwser someone's question keep your goddam comments to your self.
You sound just like a bunch of old laddies with nothing better to do.

Thanks Again for your help.....Seabee

February 26th, 2010, 13:06
I certainly dont want to be just another "laddie".
sORRY seabee,YOUR RIGHT,my apologies and I hope you can feel the sincerity,can you feel the warmth,,i wanna do the best i can to help you,i like to think i am a helpful,gentle dutiful upstanding citizen ,not like all the other "laddies" on this board......as a matter of interest what was your question again,sorry im just eating some choc cookies as im writing this.
Do you like chocolate cookies with strawberry jam in the middle,ohhh delicious,better than sticking my tongue up a 300 baht prostitutes butt,i tell ya.
Seabee.......Seabee....Im still trying to help you son,I know your waiting for my answer in anticipation but these whole packet of 21 choc cookies are bloody delicious,im going to try to get three in my mouth at once,have you ever tried that?

actually i really love cheesecake,preferably the whole box which i buy from the supermarket,might have some after this in fact.
SEABEE.........SEABEE......Do you like cheesecake with rasberry jam in the middle or just plain cheesy cheesecake,in fact I was going to wait for your answer,but you really cant get cheesy cheesy cheesecake as much now,i find the supermarkets have the best cheesecake.
Well,SEABEE,you probaly wished you never asked the bloody question now.

February 26th, 2010, 13:39
mmmmmmmmm............

pudel
February 26th, 2010, 14:42
You can also contact the Avalon directly by email and ask them for a discount (I did so) :glasses7: