PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Koenig mansion pattaya

a447
February 23rd, 2010, 20:49
Hi,
I just found this place on the net. Looks ok and location is excellent. Has anyone stayed here?

Also, will Krazy Dragon still be around in April????

atri1666
February 23rd, 2010, 21:48
You can stay there but it is more for straights. The owner seems not to like gays.

jolyjacktar
February 24th, 2010, 07:47
Have stayed there about 5 years ago and the owner is a big German guy. Ok most of the guests were str 8 but he told me he had no problem with gay guys staying. Well he had no problem with me. Most of his guests were german too and i did get the odd stare when i came back with a boy but i just starred back at them, im not scarred of that sort of thing, just laugh at them.
I only stayed about a week then moved out and went to Bangkok for a few days before flying home.
The room i stayed in was on the top floor and was very large. Had a good lift to get you up to the floor. If i remember right the actual floor above the top was the owner and his Thai wifes pent house which the lift went up to but was naturaly only for him to use that far.
Give it a go. I could never get another booking when i tried on his online booking as i was always being told he was full for my particular dates........ yes take that info as you like.

Marsilius
February 25th, 2010, 03:15
I have stayed three or four times. The clientele is almost exclusively straight but the German owner (Eddie) has no problem with anyone bringing back male companions. The rooms are big and kept very clean. I'd recommend the corner ones that are diagonally across the corridor from you - both to left and right - as you exit the lift, though I seem to recall they are a little bit more expensive. I'd recommend anyone checking it out.

Eddie did have one idiosyncracy, however: he won't let you book more than a few months ahead - i.e. if it's still the same system, he won't let you book for the coming high season until June or July at the earliest.

February 25th, 2010, 14:35
Stayed there in '04. Concur with what other posters say.

Just a hop, skip, and a gay jump from Happy Boys. :occasion9:

On a hot day, the airconed lobby is a blast of cool air.