PDA

View Full Version : Hotels Near Tawan??

camperboy
February 23rd, 2010, 09:36
Hi.

Anyone can recommend hotels near Tawan? Have a budget between 1000B to 1500B a night.

Am going again end of April, and this time going with a female friend. So hotel must be at least decently straight? LOL :crybaby:

I do not want to miss my tawan muscles hence why I wanna stay near it. :hello2:

Appreciate all the suggestions! Thanks.

cdnmatt
February 23rd, 2010, 10:48
I honestly don't really know.

I'm absolutely certain the search function won't be of any use though, because I'm sure this is the first time this question has been asked. Hope someone who knows more can be of help!

February 23rd, 2010, 12:15
There isn't much at that price in that area.
Have a look at the Rose Hotel, the Suriwong Hotel (if you like sleaze), the Wall Street Inn. The Baan Saladaeng is a 10 minute walk.

February 23rd, 2010, 12:17
Why dont you stay up near the GRAND PALACE,around 650 baht a night.
Walk to street trade.
Saw my friend LATINPOXX there about 2 weeks ago.

camperboy
February 23rd, 2010, 13:21
Hmm, thanks for the replies.

Not convenient right now to use search or surf this forum. Hence the reason I asked. :dontknow:

Hmmm near the Grand Palace? I have never explored that part of Bangkok before. So not very sure where to go. Is it far from Silom? Of course I did heard much about the canal, where you can find muscular guys plying the trade there. But not sure where.

Hmm, so it means, hotels around Silom are all in 2000B and above range? :lam:

Beachlover
February 23rd, 2010, 17:21
Try Ballys Studio Suites Silom (there are two in Bangkok... make sure you pick the Silom one). I used to stay here.

It's a recently built, 40-room mid-range hotel above Burger King/DJ Station on Silom Road.

- Location is 10/10. Right next to the Skytrain station. Probably within 5-10mins walk to Tawan.

- Rooms are quite comfortable and fittings are quite new

- Service is fantastic and friendly

- Not a fully gay hotel but very gay friendly... and plenty of gay guests

Standard rooms are 2,400 but they will go down to 1,800 if you ask.

Only downside is standard rooms have no windows.... but for the comfort/location with that price...

camperboy
February 23rd, 2010, 18:38
Thanks beachlover.

Hmmm i guess there are really no hotels around Silom around 1.5k range.

Actually, combined budget between me and friend, is around 2.5k per night. But i though if there is cheaper, why not....

I will certainly look at areas, maybe one station or two away.

February 23rd, 2010, 18:53
There is nothing wrong with the Suriwongse its been extensively refurbished over the last 5 years - ignore FOF, he hasn't been out of his commode for 20yrs.

:hello1: :hello1:

cuteboy
February 23rd, 2010, 19:17
Check on asiarooms.com
The Tarntawan is very close, good, not all gay and can be available at 1500, usually close to the time you want to book.

February 23rd, 2010, 19:52
If you can stetch your budget to about 1700B, you could try the Glitz hotel http://www.glitzbangkok.com/index.html which is almost next door to Tawan. Cant offer any personal experience with it not having stayed there.

ThaiFan
February 23rd, 2010, 20:02
Hi.

Anyone can recommend hotels near Tawan? Have a budget between 1000B to 1500B a night.

Am going again end of April, and this time going with a female friend. So hotel must be at least decently straight? LOL :crybaby:

I do not want to miss my tawan muscles hence why I wanna stay near it. :hello2:

Appreciate all the suggestions! Thanks.

Try:
De Arni (between Le Meridien and the Tawana Ramada)
Ibis Bangkok Sathorn
I-Residence Hotel
Unico Grande Silom Hotel

camperboy
February 23rd, 2010, 20:11
If you can stetch your budget to about 1700B, you could try the Glitz hotel http://www.glitzbangkok.com/index.html which is almost next door to Tawan. Cant offer any personal experience with it not having stayed there.

OMG!....

i went to the wesbite....i can even see tawan's signboard next to the hotel!! :blackeye:

The rate looks good too! Any have any reviews on it?

Thanks...

camperboy
February 23rd, 2010, 20:30
Auuwww...shucks.

i checked some reviews. Most where good but they all come from single travellers. :crybaby:

Many commented on the toilets. Basically its just a glass. You can see the silhouette of the person inside.

If im alone, definitely i will go! But dunt think my str8 gal friend would approve of it....

back to the drawing board... :lam:

February 23rd, 2010, 21:56
The Suriwongse Tower Inn Short Time Hotel in Bangkok is an excellent choice if you want to be pitied by everyone in Soi Twilight. They even offer rooms with windows but without daylight! Horrible. Like a folding chair The Suriwongse Tower Inn Short Time Hotel is a godsend in case of an emergency: http://www.asiarooms.com/thailand/bangk ... views.html (http://www.asiarooms.com/thailand/bangkok/176724-suriwongse_tower_inn-hotel-reviews.html)

February 23rd, 2010, 21:57
The nearby Tawana is good, but their rate is about 2,000 B

February 23rd, 2010, 23:48
Check Agoda for rates on these places. Sometimes you can find a better rate than what the hotel is offering on their own website.

Hotels that are in the immediate vicinity are Glitz, Tawana and Rose.

I have never used Agoda, but they seem to have some good deals. But beware, they do tack on a service fee at the end. So look before you buy.

February 24th, 2010, 01:45
Hi,

I'm also a fan of Tawan bar. I used to book in Baan Sala Daeng (http://www.baansaladaeng.com). Room rates are between 1000 THB for the smallest (15m2) and 2500 THB for the 45m2 king size bedroom. It is very convenient (about 10 minutes by foot from Tawan). The patrons, an englishman and his boyfriend, are very nice.
There is also Silom Covent garden (http://www.silomconventgarden.com). Also very convenient (in the same area than BaanSalaDaeng). Good if you stay more than 3 days because, as they are appartments, you have a lot of facilities like the washing machine and a small kitchen. The rates are between 1500 THB and 3500 THB. I went last year with a friend and took the 2 bedrooms appartment (60m2). It was clean and very quiet. The daily rate is 3500 THB. So, if you think to take 2 different bedrooms, it is a good idea.

Enjoy your trip and give us news about Tawan.

February 24th, 2010, 03:16
TRY BBB INN on Rama IV Avenue. Owned by the BBB Group. It wiil be within your budget, but it is a gay guesthouse/hotel. I paid 800 Baht 2 years ago.

February 24th, 2010, 04:34
I always stay at SUKOTHAI.

However I have head good reports on Plaza Hotel. <1000B with ABf and a pool. No joiners fee. Short walk up that back alley where NB and GC are turn left and you are at TAWAN - muscle mary heaven, Sweetie!!!

Other that - The MONTIEN

February 24th, 2010, 09:46
I believe Camperboy is a young man, and I assume his female friend is also relatively young. Thus, "near to Tawan" can mean a different thing to them as it does to elderly farangs who populate this board. A 15-minute walk should be no problem at all to Camperboy.

Camperboy - I would suggest you look at the hotels around Silom Soi 22, 24 and 26. One of them is Silom City Hotel (http://www.silomcityhotel.com/) which gets pretty good reviews on TripAdvisor. (See http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d308909-Reviews-Silom_City_Hotel-Bangkok.html), the latest of which said he got a room for 1400 baht.

You can also google for Eros Residence (http://www.hotelthailand.com/bangkok/eros-residence/), Silom Street Inn (or is it Silom Avenue Inn?), or Silom Village Inn - there are several others clustered in that area, whose names I can't recall right now.

As for Glitz, you are right the bathroom won't work for you. It's all glass and there will not be sufficient privacy. The rooms are meant for lovers, not platonic friends of opposite sex. Glitz is also a strictly no-smoking hotel.

What I find curious is why you're travelling with a female companion when you're looking forward to offing someone from Tawan?

camperboy
February 24th, 2010, 10:13
Hi,

I'm also a fan of Tawan bar. I used to book in Baan Sala Daeng (http://www.baansaladaeng.com). Room rates are between 1000 THB for the smallest (15m2) and 2500 THB for the 45m2 king size bedroom. It is very convenient (about 10 minutes by foot from Tawan). The patrons, an englishman and his boyfriend, are very nice.
There is also Silom Covent garden (http://www.silomconventgarden.com). Also very convenient (in the same area than BaanSalaDaeng). Good if you stay more than 3 days because, as they are appartments, you have a lot of facilities like the washing machine and a small kitchen. The rates are between 1500 THB and 3500 THB. I went last year with a friend and took the 2 bedrooms appartment (60m2). It was clean and very quiet. The daily rate is 3500 THB. So, if you think to take 2 different bedrooms, it is a good idea.

Enjoy your trip and give us news about Tawan.

Baansaladaeng looks good. How are the toilets??

camperboy
February 24th, 2010, 10:21
I believe Camperboy is a young man, and I assume his female friend is also relatively young. Thus, "near to Tawan" can mean a different thing to them as it does to elderly farangs who populate this board. A 15-minute walk should be no problem at all to Camperboy.

Camperboy - I would suggest you look at the hotels around Silom Soi 22, 24 and 26. One of them is Silom City Hotel (http://www.silomcityhotel.com/) which gets pretty good reviews on TripAdvisor. (See http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d308909-Reviews-Silom_City_Hotel-Bangkok.html), the latest of which said he got a room for 1400 baht.

You can also google for Eros Residence (http://www.hotelthailand.com/bangkok/eros-residence/), Silom Street Inn (or is it Silom Avenue Inn?), or Silom Village Inn - there are several others clustered in that area, whose names I can't recall right now.

As for Glitz, you are right the bathroom won't work for you. It's all glass and there will not be sufficient privacy. The rooms are meant for lovers, not platonic friends of opposite sex. Glitz is also a strictly no-smoking hotel.

What I find curious is why you're travelling with a female companion when you're looking forward to offing someone from Tawan?

Hmmm silom city hotel looks good. definitely within budget range....

How far is it to Tawan?.... Oh im looking at the map, Tawan is on which lane/road?

Well, my gal friend knows my liking for guys... hahhaa and she understands that if i wanna off someone, i could.

the only thing is, as she will be alone in a hotel room, i do not want to leave her doing nothing for few hours in the hotel... sumhow...i will feel guilty. at least if its near, i feel safer leaving her alone for a while. i cant stand her whining. :sign5:

oh we can sleep on the same bed together...eat same spoon or wadever... but still, no matter how close we are, toilet privacy prevails!! lol...hence...cant take glitz.... even though its very tempting. :alc:

February 24th, 2010, 13:51
Hi,

I stayed 5 days in this hotel and the room was cleaned every day. The hotel is new, I think it opened last year. So, toilet and shower are clean. It's like any hotel in Europe. It's also very quiet as it is in a dead-end street. Also, a english breakfast is included in the price.
The owner, an englishman, is very helpful. When I was there, there were a lot of europeans and singaporeans.

Cheers

February 24th, 2010, 15:30
Go to this map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 08605&z=17 (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=bangkok&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=50.51141,70.488281&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Bangkok,+Thailand&ll=13.727389,100.526608&spn=0.007629,0.008605&z=17)

Focus your eyes on Surawong Road. Both Silom City Hotel and Tawan Bar are in sois just to the south of Surawong Road.

Silom City Hotel is on Soi Prachum (Silom Soi 22) almost at the left edge of the map window. Tawan bar is in Soi Tarntawan (marked but not named in the map) which you can see opposite Tawana Hotel, near the right edge of the map window. The distance is 800 metres. At the normal human walking pace of 5 km per hour, that is 10 minutes' walk.

I still don't understand what makes you want to take a female along. It does not matter whether the hotel is near or far (and Sois 22, 24, 26 are safe areas), so long as you're having sex with someone, she's going to be left alone for an hour or two..... unless you like a female watching, a thought that sends chills down my spine.

February 24th, 2010, 15:43
About Baan Saladaeng, I've never stayed there before but a designer friend of mine did. He booked because he was completely bowled over when he saw the pictures of the rooms, but he came back to say that ultimately, even he wasn't impressed, because the room he had was small and felt cramped, which I thought was a most unusual statement coming from a guy who typically buys things regardless of price or usefulness, so long as it is "beautiful". (I can never understand such people, but are are lots of them around me. :8( )

I'm not 100 percent sure now which room he booked, but I think it was the Modern Oriental http://www.baansaladaeng.com/index.php?p=room_detail&id=2 - at least that's the one name that sounds vaguely familiar from recall. Look carefully at the plan, not the photos, and it does look cramped.

One more thing: Shower and toilet, I am told by him, is separated by plate glass, like Glitz.

Hmmm
February 24th, 2010, 17:25
Plaza Hotel on Surawong. OK value for around 1500. Short walk to Tawan etc. Others can advise on recent joiner policy, if relevant.

A little further (but not much) .... Unico Grande Silom and I Residence Silom, both under 1500 currently at asiatravel.

Beachlover
February 24th, 2010, 17:32
Well, my gal friend knows my liking for guys... hahhaa and she understands that if i wanna off someone, i could.

the only thing is, as she will be alone in a hotel room, i do not want to leave her doing nothing for few hours in the hotel... sumhow...i will feel guilty. at least if its near, i feel safer leaving her alone for a while. i cant stand her whining. :sign5:

oh we can sleep on the same bed together...eat same spoon or wadever... but still, no matter how close we are, toilet privacy prevails!! lol...hence...cant take glitz.... even though its very tempting. :alc:

Heh... that's a pretty close relationship. Sweet.

Wonder if she ever gets jealous or has a crush on you... unless she is also gay, of course.

paperboy
February 24th, 2010, 19:11
hi everyone

ive booked the malaysia hotel in bangkok, but looking at t he plaza too, most importants 2 things are pool and location.
can anyone else advise in which one is best. the malaysia hotel is very cheep and looks good with pool, thats why ive booked it
not paid deposite yet.
thanks

paperboy

Beachlover
February 24th, 2010, 19:14
hi everyone

ive booked the malaysia hotel in bangkok, but looking at t he plaza too, most importants 2 things are pool and location.
can anyone else advise in which one is best. the malaysia hotel is very cheep and looks good with pool, thats why ive booked it
not paid deposite yet.
thanks

paperboy

Another Andyinoz/BadBoyBilly reincarnation...

camperboy
February 24th, 2010, 21:55
Go to this map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 08605&z=17 (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=bangkok&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=50.51141,70.488281&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Bangkok,+Thailand&ll=13.727389,100.526608&spn=0.007629,0.008605&z=17)

Focus your eyes on Surawong Road. Both Silom City Hotel and Tawan Bar are in sois just to the south of Surawong Road.

Silom City Hotel is on Soi Prachum (Silom Soi 22) almost at the left edge of the map window. Tawan bar is in Soi Tarntawan (marked but not named in the map) which you can see opposite Tawana Hotel, near the right edge of the map window. The distance is 800 metres. At the normal human walking pace of 5 km per hour, that is 10 minutes' walk.

I still don't understand what makes you want to take a female along. It does not matter whether the hotel is near or far (and Sois 22, 24, 26 are safe areas), so long as you're having sex with someone, she's going to be left alone for an hour or two..... unless you like a female watching, a thought that sends chills down my spine.

hey thanks for the map. Yeap i found it. Not too far i guess the distance....

Well abt my female friend... i am not going to off guys every night or every other hour right... hehehe so i still need companion in BKK to see the sights...... :king:

camperboy
February 24th, 2010, 21:57

Heh... that's a pretty close relationship. Sweet.

Wonder if she ever gets jealous or has a crush on you... unless she is also gay, of course.

nah dun tink so... she already got a bf....

we are just bff i guess....

Beachlover
February 25th, 2010, 06:38
Heh... wonder if the BF gets jealous or suspicious then. Nice that you have such a close friend. And a girl so understanding of your lusting after guys lol.

February 25th, 2010, 09:41
ive booked the malaysia hotel in bangkok, but looking at t he plaza too, most importants 2 things are pool and location. can anyone else advise in which one is best. the malaysia hotel is very cheep and looks good with pool, thats why ive booked it not paid deposite yet.

I don't think you're getting the same price for Plaza and Malaysia, right? I would think Plaza would have a higher price, though it may be still within your budget?

Malaysia - High percentage of gay residents. Rentboys hang around coffeeshop to be picked up, but they don't hassle and you can ignore them. There's a pool, but I don't know if anyone ever swims in it. A bit too far to walk to the gay bars in Silom and Surawong areas; you need to take a taxi, though taxis are plentiful around Malaysia Hotel.

Plaza Hotel - not gay, but like so many hotels in Bangkok, they couldn't care less. If you can walk 15 minutes (even in the 36 degree heat and 90 percent humidity of May) then, you can get to the bars and dance clubs of Silom Soi 2, Soi 2/1 and Soi 4 with little difficulty. Only 5 - 10 minutes on foot from the gogo bars of Soi Twilight.

In both cases, depending on which massage parlour you want to go to, you'd probably have to take a taxi. Likewise, all the cultural and historical sights will mean taxi.

February 26th, 2010, 03:42
I'm staying at the Lebua on silom st (http://www.lebua.com). They have discounted their 66m suites to $103 US dollar is you stay four nights. It's a bit of a walk from Tawan but a very good hotel. I booked for two but am traveling alone and hoping to avoid joiner fee.

Any recent reports on Tawan experiences? Mr. Thailand bodybuilding competition is March 13 in Bangkok so hopefully the boys are cutting to competition shape. I'm in Bangkok from Mar 20 to 27th.

Beachlover
February 26th, 2010, 19:14
How close is Lebua to the skytrain? Any issue bringing guests back for the night?

CHAOTOU
February 27th, 2010, 10:59
I stayed at the Lebua last October. The skytrain is very close; i'd say maybe 3 blocks. The hotel actually has a shuttle to the skytrain during the day that runs every half hour I think. It's faster to walk. The shuttle has to take a longer route due to one-way streets! Never brought anyone to my room. However I did have a local friend come pick me up at the hotel. He was able to come up to my room with no problems. The Lebua has several restaurants on the top floors. If you entered the hotel with a guest and headed for the elevator, they wouldn't really know if you were heading to a room or the restaurants. And, I don't think they'd care either way. However, you will pass many employees and be acknowledged by each one. No sneaking in. Sky bar on the 64th floor is nice. The breakfast buffet is amazing. I am sure you will like your stay at the Lebua! It's a beautiful 5-star property.

February 27th, 2010, 22:48
I decided to email Lebua about joiners. Below is their official reply. I said "companion" which the person interpreted as "female companion" but I'm sure the same would apply to male companions. I've sent a reply to make sure they know I"m gay and would bring back a male companion.

"Dear Mr.,

Greeting from lebua at State Tower! Thank you very much for your email and your kind considerate lebua at State Tower for your upcoming to visit Bangkok. We are pleased to inform you that we don't charge 'Joiner' but she need to register before enter to the room at front desk. Should you require any assistance please feel free to contact us daily from 08:00 am тАУ 10:00 pm or e-mail to resvn@lebua.com.

We are looking forward to warm welcome/ to hearing from you soon/ you in the forthcoming.

Best Regards,

Ms. Nutthakarn Rabiab
Reservation Officers
lebua at State Tower
State Tower, 1055 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand тЦк
Tel: (66) 2624 9999 тЦк
Fax: (66) 2624 9889 or (66) 2624 9998
For more information about our Bangkok capital city and about the major popular sightseeing tours in Bangkok please visit our website at http://www.lebua.com/wheretogo.php

March 6th, 2010, 20:14
I will be in Bangkok and pattaya in April 2010 09 till 19 - Total 10 day at Thailand - Just book the same thing as mine interested email me for more info guy.joey@gmail.com

FLIGHT DETAILS

Airasia www.airasia.com (http://www.airasia.com)

From 9 of April 2010 Singapore FD 3504 (SIN) fly 14:40 reach about 16:05 Bangkok Intl (BKK)

From 19 of April 2010 Bangkok Intl (BKK) FD 3505 fly 16:45 PM reach about 20:05 PM Singapore (SIN)

Hotel
09/04 till 13/04 Suriwong tower inn http://www.sawadee.com/hotel/Bangkok/suriwongse 850 x 4 = 3400 thb

13/04 till 15/04 New Joe guesthouse http://www.newjoeguesthouse.com 500 x 2 = 1000 thb

15/04 till 19/04 howards Guesthouse http://www.howards-pattaya.net/index.html 600 x 4 2400

Tour

15/04/2010 BUS from Khaosan Hotel to Pattaya Hotel email service@rendezvousinthailand.com attn Gigi 550 thb

19/04/2010 bus Pattaya тАУ bkk Airport http://www.belltravelservice.com 200 thb

Itinerary of Songkram
1st Day - Check In Suriwongse Tower Inn and Chinatown & Sauna
2th Day - Bo Bae (Tower) Market & Shopping Malls & Platinum Market & Sauna
3th Day - Chatuchak weekend market & show or Sauna or Clubbing
4th Day - Suanlum Night Bazaar & at night Patpong Market & Songkran Time EVE watergun & Sauna
5th Day - Banglamphu market & Songkran Time watergun and Sauna
6th Day - Floating Marketing & Bridge over the River Kwai & Banglamphu market
7th Day - Go pattaya and check in hotel and Dongtan gay beach And Sauna
8th Day тАУ Pattaya Coral Island and Soi Bhuakhao Market and Soi 13 market
9h Day - small F1 Raceing and Lotus and Thepprasit Nightmarket
10h Day тАУ Free and easy and shopping center
11h Day тАУ take bell travel service from pattaya to Bangkok airport back to Singapore

March 7th, 2010, 03:10
Baansaladaeng looks good. How are the toilets??

Like Mack said, the bathroom is separated from the larger room by a frosted glass partition and frosted glass sliding door at Baan Saladaeng. I felt a little self conscious using the loo when I had a guest over. Inside the bathroom, the toilet and shower are side by side separated by a curtain; the shower had a rain type nozzle on it with good temperature, low pressure. The sink is outside the shower/toilet partition.

I've always enjoyed my stay with them. Great location, IMO. Not right in the action, but close enough to it and relatively quiet.

I've seen a few of the rooms at Baan Saladaeng and they did look better when the place just opened. There is a room that is quite small, I don't know which one. I stayed in the Modern Oriental, it's not huge, but not small and cramped either.

Beachlover
March 7th, 2010, 04:05
Yeah, I don't like doing number twos with the clear bathroom doors either... showering and everything else is fine.

March 9th, 2010, 00:23
With regard to Frosted Glass/Glass bathroom doors at Baansaladaeng.

I have just booked there for a couple of days when i arrive in April, to try it for the first time as opposed to OmYim. The owner advised in a reply to my enquiry regarding the Morocco room, that this room does not have a glass door/wall between the main room and the bathroom, it is a solid wooden door, so just to advise that not all the rooms at Baansaladaeng have glass bathroom doors.

I just fancied a change to try a room in Bkk with balcony. The Morocco room/suite is Bt2100 against Bt1550 for the large room in Om Yim. I'll post a review when I return from my trip. Owner was very quick to respond to my enquiry and very helpful.

And to Hereforme........I wish you would just fade away, you add absolutely NOTHING of any value or amusement to any of the threads in which you participate, only extend them unnecessarily with junk, or as you seem to think 'wit'. At least some of the others who dont post info relevant to the thread make their 'contributions' amusing or witty, both of which have passed you by, it is clowns like you who make going through the threads here a bit of a chore sometimes, especially if one hasn't had time to log in for a week or more.

You click on to a thread that looks interesting only to find it littered with crap from Hereforme, it is getting tiresome. If he starts a thread, then that is fine you know to by-pass it. Even in this thread he has the neck to add "has anyone asked" when 'spore-joey' posted some info on his coming trip.

He needs to look at his own posting gibberish and ask himself "who cares" or "who asked" with regard to his inane contributions.

kalli
March 10th, 2010, 16:56
The nearby Pavillon Place at Soi Patpong 2 is good, Gay frendly but not Gay, their rate is about 1000-1400B
Kalli

paperboy
March 10th, 2010, 17:51
hi again
whats your best hotel with pool, in that price range???
while im in bangkok, i really want a pool to chill out in the after noons.

Up2U
March 11th, 2010, 13:24
OP, the Om Yim is in your price range. It is walkable to the Tawan.

http://www.omyimgroup.com/home/index.php?page=index

Beachlover
March 11th, 2010, 17:04
hi again
whats your best hotel with pool, in that price range???
while im in bangkok, i really want a pool to chill out in the after noons.

Where's hereforme when you need him?

March 11th, 2010, 17:26
Sorry this one was too easy..Only baiting!

Don't undersell yourself - you're a Master baiter for sure!

:hello1: