PDA

View Full Version : BKK Trip Report / Jan '10

February 22nd, 2010, 23:17
So hereтАЩs a slightly delayed report from last monthтАЩs trip to Bangkok. It was the first time I didnтАЩt venture into any of the boy barsтАж Does that mean anything? Have I passed some sort of threshold?

Jey Spa
Jey is quite a way at the end of the soi, but is a nice little place. The room was basic, but cleanтАж and the massage table had a face well! Bonus points for that! The shower area was partly outdoors, but accessible only from my room, so that was a nice touch.

I decided to get a 4-hander, and picked contrasting masseurs. The big, tall, masculine and macho one had with tattoos all over and was called Wat. The other one was short, skinny, a little feminine and shy (not sure what his name was).

We started out with macho man leading me to the shower, getting undressed and thoroughly washing me in preparation for the massage. The massage itself was quite good тАУ clearly both knew what they were doing (both said they had had some training) and managed to synchronise pretty well.

Wat was a big surprise and took the lead in everything sexual, both during and after the massage. The little guy, on the other hand, was always tentative and didnтАЩt participate in the fun near as much. Both macho man and I had to work to get the little guy hard. It took some doing, but we were successful in the end!

Overall, a great experience at Jey!

Senso
Adonis didn't have my guy from the last trip http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/bkk-boys-massage-hotels-more-t18374-15.html#p195272 , so I picked one from the line-up. He said his name was тАШAтАЩ and he turned out to be by far the best experience I have had with a massage boy in Thailand! Didn't look as young to start with, and turns out he was 30 тАУ right about the age I like!

AтАЩs massage skills were well above average, and his apr├иs-massage repertoire

I had such a great time with him (it helped that he spoke decent English) that we exchanged numbers and he came to my hotel for a few hours one night after work. A couple of days later тАУ on his day off тАУ we met up at 7 pm after I got back from the office and he stayed the night.

Since the first time with him Senso, he was claiming to be doing most things for the first time (yeah... I should be so lucky!). And also that he was straight and had a girl in Chiang Mai. Who am I to argue?

In any event, he happily тАУ and without having to be asked тАУ did things to me that most wouldn't dream of doing.

тАШAтАЩ gets 10 stars from a maximum possible 5!

Spa Bangkok
IтАЩm not sure how I heard of this place, but I ended up going to Spa Bangkok a couple of times. My original plan was just to check it out. to check it out.

The first time I was there, the female mamasan suggested the Tantric massage, without getting into what it involved. I could not pick a masseur, but was more than happy with the one I got. Nat was very good looking, tall, well-built and supposedly straight. I say supposedly because he wouldn't let me touch him at all. However, he had no qualms playing with my weiner for an hour - using his forearms, palms, fingers, lips, teeth and tongue!

I went back for a real massage тАУ also ministered by Nat тАУ and that was up there in terms of skill.

Spa Bangkok did seem equipped to cater to a slightly higher-end clientele, though their prices werenтАЩt too much above average from the rest of the tourist circuit. The whole place was very well appointed, all dark wood, candles and soft lighting. There was also a massive tub in the en-suite bathroom, which I suppose could be used to get pampered by the buy of the moment.

And they had ear buds to use after the shower!

Hotel Le Meridien
As is usual, I stayed at the Le Meridien (work pays for it and itтАЩs close to the office). No problems with the joiner I had. As I mentioned for Senso above, тАШAтАЩ joined me twice: once for a few hours and then overnight a couple of days later and no one raised an eyebrow. I even sent him out to get extra towels from housekeeping in the morning since we had made a mess with strawberry sauce the night before!

firecat69
February 23rd, 2010, 01:19
Catonic

Could you please PM me for a question

thanks