PDA

View Full Version : The Best singing Stars in the World coming this way?

andrewcraig
February 20th, 2010, 10:26
This reads like it was lifted from an Australian Blog Could this be, oh not with so many new names

LMTU

Ang suggestions as to blog he has cut and pasted from?

cdnmatt
February 20th, 2010, 10:31
Come on now, how do people like you get to be so stupid? Really now...

Ok, you went from George Micheals to "the singer" to Tom Jones. Then you went from performances in the UK, to Australia, to The Venue in Pattaya.

So... what is it you're trying to tell us???

Beachlover
February 20th, 2010, 11:00
So... what is it you're trying to tell us???

That he's demented. It's understandable he would register a new handle when his old one is banned but why have this many different handles going simultaneously? I mean seriously... it feels like there's 5 or 10 of him now.

Jinks thinks FF/Beach Bunny is a threat to this board? I'd say this demented moron is more of a threat.... he's already started doing the "I'll talk to myself" stunt again.

LMTU is a digital version of the crazed bum I just saw babbling to himself beside the train station here.

Beachlover
February 20th, 2010, 11:00
I now have it from the horses mouth, he WILL be a guest at the 2010 Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras on Saturday 6th March....

LMTUuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUuuuuUUUUUUUUuuuu!

February 20th, 2010, 11:02
Jinks thinks FF/Beach Bunny is a threat to this board? I'd say this demented moron is more of a threat.I have to disagree. However I thought this was going to be a post about Abba. Maybe a version of Mamma Mia set on Phuket?

lonelywombat
February 20th, 2010, 11:04
I have it on very good authority ,let me tell you, that Tom Jones will not be performing in Bangkok but playing to packed houses in the Venue in Jomtien.
Do not believe otherwise/

February 20th, 2010, 12:05
Let me tell you WAFM

February 20th, 2010, 18:44
Is it true that both George and Tom have booked penthouse suites -- no balcony, please, they are so plebeian -- at the fabulous Ocean Tower 1?

February 20th, 2010, 18:57
This reads like it was lifted from an Australian Blog Could this be, oh not with so many new names

LMTU

Any suggestions as to blog he has cut and pasted from?

Cut and pasted from:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/entertain ... 31646.html (http://www.theage.com.au/news/entertainment/music/george-michael-rewards-faith-in-melbourne/2009/12/03/1259429431646.html)

February 21st, 2010, 00:30
Come on guys, I dont mind you insulting me, as you do with most new joiners,

If you are new here, how do you know this happens to most new comers?

This is about as authentic as the second coming of Elton John.

February 21st, 2010, 03:26
This is about as authentic as the second coming of Elton John.Elton John's cum already? I'd heard he's a virgin.

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 22nd, 2010, 07:32
it's all true..you must avoid opportunities to slam poor old LMTU or you miss the message by strangling the messsanger.

Anyone in the know, knows that George Michael was in Pattaya in 2008 when he was having media dramas about drinking etc.
His ex-manager and the man who discovered him is a well known Pattaya resident and still a good friend who Michael stlll turns to for advice.

He is in Australia at present where someone (who LMTU says he knows ) has broken the story that George Michael will be appearing at the Gay Mardi Gras.
(that's the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras for PC people but why is Lesbian second ??)

There are also persistent rumours that Elton John has purchased at THAT building.

read it all here : http://socialshuttle.blogspot.com/

also if you are an aspiring singer go and watch George Michael's demo of a Careless Whisper...it's so good it would make even Susan Boyle sick with envy. :headbang:

check out Elton's Jesus : (how does the bloody picture thing work on this board ??)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JFdQxhr1Ip8/S ... _jesus.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JFdQxhr1Ip8/S39yydLq1gI/AAAAAAAABPg/F2U62U07qp4/s1600-h/bondage_jesus.jpg)

February 22nd, 2010, 08:44
I thought Lunchtime had passed onto the great pub in the sky, but I'm happy to be proved wrong LOL
I never understood all that fuss about George Micheal 'coming out' a while back. He was often cruising along London's Kings Road of a Saturday, and was a regular at the old Propaganda disco long before the supposed 'outing'. It wasn't a surprise to anyone.

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 23rd, 2010, 11:59
I thought Lunchtime had passed onto the great pub in the sky, but I'm happy to be proved wrong LOL
I never understood all that fuss about George Micheal 'coming out' a while back. He was often cruising along London's Kings Road of a Saturday, and was a regular at the old Propaganda disco long before the supposed 'outing'. It wasn't a surprise to anyone.

rumours of my death have been greatly exagerated. I reckon I'll outlive everyone of you bums..in fact I HAVE outlived all of you ! Ha !

if you would like to get in early and send a wreath...I would prefer donations to the charity of my choice. Why not do it NOW..go to the Crazy Pub and leave a substantial injection of baht in the O'Booze Bar Bill Fund.

You won't regret it if you do it now...go on..you know you want to :hello1:

Thai Dyed
February 23rd, 2010, 12:23
check out Elton's Jesus : (how does the bloody picture thing work on this board ??)

Hey Lunchtime! Great to see you around. Here's your picture thing. But in giving all things their due, the picture of Jesus with a beer and a fag is from a textbook being used in India and is pretty damn good too.

[attachment=1:2cnqyd4m]bondage_jesus O Booze.jpg[/attachment:2cnqyd4m]
[attachment=0:2cnqyd4m]textbook_meghalayajesus1bbc.jpg[/attachment:2cnqyd4m]