PDA

View Full Version : first night

paperboy
February 19th, 2010, 18:49
first night is always exciting, anywhere. its my first time in pattaya, i am staying in the welcome plaza, its cheep, seems close to everywhere and has a pool, so im happy. But, after unpacking, i will need to go and eat some where, can any of you good fellows, recomend anywhere near the welcome or on the way to boz town or the other way to the plaza. I like all kinds of food, but would love to try some Thia on my first night. thankyou again for your help

paperboy

Dani69
February 19th, 2010, 19:44
Po Pot restaurant near you on soi Yensabi well worth a look does european and v good thai food.

February 20th, 2010, 08:38
Almost opposite Boyztown is a place called Boat - cheap and cheerful western and Thai food.

andrewcraig
February 20th, 2010, 10:09
Who does the above post remind me of ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Beachlover
February 20th, 2010, 11:05
Petite Planet
For The Hungry: Most of the Belgian community in town knows about it and many are regulars, but La Petite Planet (Soi Day Night 2, off South Pattaya Road) has to have one of the best value-for-money meal deals in town....

LMTUuuuuuuuuUUUUUUuuuu!

francois
February 20th, 2010, 16:04
Petite Planet
For The Hungry: Most of the Belgian community in town knows about it and many are regulars, but La Petite Planet (Soi Day Night 2, off South Pattaya Road) has to have one of the best value-for-money meal deals in town. Run by chef de food Ron, the Little Planet has a daily three-course set menu thatтАЩll lighten your wallet to the tune of a mere 125 baht, plus the cost of a drink. The menu consists of an entree, main and dessert and changes daily. Generally, there are two entrees, three mains and two desserts from which to choose and the munch-house has garnered a good reputation among locals as well as the Belgians and French.

The daily special is 255 Baht, not a mere 125 Baht. But still a good deal.

February 21st, 2010, 08:09
Petit Planet - well known to Pattaya's Belgian community.

What, all three of them?

February 21st, 2010, 17:19
Re: book now or wait?
... message and have see the site that i need to see thankyou i will be in pattaya from 26th may until the 3rd june, if anyone want to meet me thanks paperboy
Author: paperboy
Wed 6 Jan, 2010 7:20 pm

Paperboy... This is February, not May or June. Why are you here now? Can you tell us the fruits of your bookings with the help of your friends such as Lonelywombat?

When do you leave Pattaya? There are many board members that would love to meet you, I'm sure. Your ID on the Web is quite impressive. You are an attractive young Spanish lad who is into SM and esoteric 'hobbies'. I'm sure your profiles do not do you justice. I will be in Pattaya in a few days and would love to meet you firsthand- if I can I promise to offer a glowing review of our visit and a mea culpa to boot.

JL

paperboy
February 21st, 2010, 18:02
if you want to meet me, no prob
we can arrange something closer to the time.

TrongpaiExpat
February 21st, 2010, 18:28
Make it high noon, partner..............

[youtube:mihtmoks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eCMEsv44ho[/youtube:mihtmoks]

February 21st, 2010, 21:12
Re: first night
Author: TrongpaiExpat ┬╗ Sun 21 Feb, 2010 7:28 am

Make it high noon, partner..............

A LITTLE BIT overdramatic, TPE...but well noted.

I can't believe I'm being called on this bluff...it's almost surreal and, yes, I will actually be available to meet Paperboy on his terms in a few days and I'm feeling (GULP!) a bit nervous about it as this board is supposed to be total fantasy entertainment, not intruded upon by reality.

Then after that I've got the FM boy matter that poses an even bigger peak to climb, if I decide to do it.

Life is strange...

February 21st, 2010, 22:16
Po Pot restaurant near you on soi Yensabi well worth a look does european and v good thai food.

The Welcome Plaza is on Second Road, nearly opposite Boyztown - not in the Sunee, Soi Yensabai, Po Pot, or Soi Day Night 2 / La Petite Planet area.

Your simplest option for some reasonable Thai food and on your way from Welcome to Boyztown is Pak Boonk Loi Fa / Flying Vegetable; you can't really miss it - as you walk out of the small soi lbetween Welcome and SecondRoad it is on the opposite side of the road, slighty left, on the pavement in front of the Thai Miltary Bank. Boyztown's bars are in the next two sois to the left, standing with the hotel behind you.

TrongpaiExpat
February 24th, 2010, 14:37
I can't believe I'm being called on this bluff...it's almost surreal and, yes, I will actually be available to meet Paperboy on his terms in a few days and I'm feeling (GULP!) a bit nervous about it as this board is supposed to be total fantasy entertainment, not intruded upon by reality.

4 high noon have passed ?? Well? What's the outcome? Was there a meeting?

lonelywombat
February 24th, 2010, 15:01
I wonder how many posters read the post before bursting in print.

He is not in Pattaya, he has told everyone when he is coming, oogleman has identified his location in Spain
why all this crap. Surely you need to post in the mornings not after a night in Sunee

If the cap fits wear it.

Beachlover
February 24th, 2010, 17:14
Hey... I think "magic69" (AKA LMTU) got deleted too LOL.

February 25th, 2010, 05:17

I wish you would be too

You're like a little dog that won't stop yapping ... every f...ing post; every f...ing thread gets one of your inane, attention seeking comments.

February 25th, 2010, 06:08

I wish you would be too

You're like a little dog that won't stop yapping ... every f...ing post; every f...ing thread gets one of your inane, attention seeking comments.

:rolling:

February 25th, 2010, 06:27
David Crystal notes that use of LOL is not necessarily genuine,[16] just as the use of smiley faces or grins is not necessarily genuine, posing the rhetorical question "How many people are actually 'laughing out loud' when they send LOL?"

Hueng,[5] in discussing these acronyms in the context of performative utterances, points out the difference between telling someone that one is laughing out loud and actually laughing out loud: "The latter response is a straightforward action. The former is a self-reflexive representation of an action: I not only do something but also show you that I am doing it. Or indeed, I may not actually laugh out loud but may use the locution 'LOL' to communicate my appreciation of your attempt at humor."

Beachlover
February 25th, 2010, 06:32
Of course it's not genuine in a literal sense. It's not meant to be taken literally.

TrongpaiExpat
February 25th, 2010, 23:11

He is not in Pattaya, he has told everyone when he is coming, oogleman has identified his location in Spain
why all this crap. Surely you need to post in the mornings not after a night in Sunee

If the cap fits wear it.

Oogleman did, when and how? Care to fill in the details. I missed that. The issue is that many feel that paperboy is just another name for one of our long lived TROLLS who keeps inventing new names. He was challenged to a personal meeting by Jack and accepted but as far as I know no date, time and place has been agreed upon in Pattaya.

Now Paperboy is saying he will be staying at the Malaysia in Bangkok. If Paperboy wants he can give me a date, time and a place right now and I would be happy to meet with him when he is in Bangkok. Make it a public place, come unarmed and drinks are on me.

Diec
February 26th, 2010, 00:58
Let loser Beachboy post...he's only 16 and wants to play pretend he's grown up. He has nothing else to do with his time.

witchhunt
February 26th, 2010, 09:39

If the cap fits wear it.

Oogleman did, when and how? Care to fill in the details. I missed that. The issue is that many feel that paperboy is just another name for one of our long lived TROLLS who keeps inventing new names. He was challenged to a personal meeting by Jack and accepted but as far as I know no date, time and place has been agreed upon in Pattaya.

Now Paperboy is saying he will be staying at the Malaysia in Bangkok. If Paperboy wants he can give me a date, time and a place right now and I would be happy to meet with him when he is in Bangkok. Make it a public place, come unarmed and drinks are on me.

The answer to ooglemans confirming is here.
http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.ph ... 965#p40965 (http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=6614&p=40965#p40965)

For a self acclaimed businessman you seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Sometimes I get the impression you dont fully read what is posted in your haste to post yet another comment. Dont get carried away with the board needs you, you seem to need the board. Not as bad as LMTU and VBBB though. Its getting close to who is calling the kettle black?

TrongpaiExpat
February 26th, 2010, 11:34

If the cap fits wear it.

http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.ph ... 965#p40965 (http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=6614&p=40965#p40965)

For a self acclaimed businessman you seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Sometimes I get the impression you dont fully read what is posted in your haste to post yet another comment. Dont get carried away with the board needs you, you seem to need the board. Not as bad as LMTU and VBBB though. Its getting close to who is calling the kettle black?

Thanks, I don't often read Ting and Tong and LW did not reference that board. My offer still stands for Paperboy or anyone else that is accused of being a TROLL. I see the Ting Tongers also accused him.

I am not a self acclaimed businessman or have ever been a businessman. I am retired and living in Thailand. I never accused paperboy of being a TROLL. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else? On you advise, I'll take break from posting. I going on a trip for a few weeks and not bringing the lap top, so take care all.

Beachlover
February 26th, 2010, 19:10
No reason he couldn't use proxies to make it look like it's coming from Spain.

TrongpaiExpat
February 26th, 2010, 21:07
No reason he couldn't use proxies to make it look like it's coming from Spain.

So, you can: http://aliveproxy.com/proxy-list/proxies.aspx/Spain-es

paperboy
February 27th, 2010, 06:18
oh please for god sake, leave me alone. after the 26th may, you will never hear from me again. only came on here to find things out, ive just about wrapped it up, for this holiday. roll on may.
if you want bto meet me in pattaya between 26th may 7th june, and 7th june - 13th june in bangkok just say so.

lonelywombat
February 28th, 2010, 11:16

Thanks, I don't often read Ting and Tong and LW did not reference that board. My offer still stands for Paperboy or anyone else that is accused of being a TROLL. I see the Ting Tongers also accused him.

I[/quote][/quote]

The only person to make that accusation on Ting Tong was the mouth from the south, Beachlover
http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.ph ... 614#p40894 (http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=6614#p40894)

In fact several GTT members have already by post and PM discussed if BL is what they want.
All his abuse of paperboy as a troll, is in ignorance of the true definition.
If paperboy is a troll then BL is many times over the same, except BL is bigheaded, opinionated and boring.
I could see no need in paperboys original posts for BL to be so combative.

Beachlover
February 28th, 2010, 12:04
I think you're a little naive but I don't want to "rabble rouse" about this forever so how about we let time tell? I haven't made any mention of it for a few days and don't intend to unless a reason arises.

March 5th, 2010, 11:37
am coming transit bangkok on way to singapore is there hotel with boys near airport have 9 hours to waste