PDA

View Full Version : Latest Hot Spot

February 18th, 2010, 18:55
CHEZ VICKY - NEW RESTAURANT

A new Camp French Restaurant has opened opposite Bordeaux. Soi day and night.

Go to see you will soon know what I mean by a Camp Restaurant, but the food is wonderful and its full most evening so book early.

The French seem to be taking over Soi day and night with the extension of MonteCristo Restaurant, at last they seem to have got the food right and now they seem to think they can take over the Mie Thai next to the restaurant, so in fact they now have the whole of the Ground Floor. of The Old Flamingo HOTEL. Good luck now good food and wonderful atmophere.

Guess who's emphatically back, must have thought a lot about his new handle too! And what the hell is a 'Camp French Restaurant?'

February 18th, 2010, 20:12
A place for the French to send their children when they go on summer holiday and instead of arts and crafts the kids take cooking lessons! :idea:

Then surely they would have been better off opening in Sunee!

llz
February 19th, 2010, 00:34
Guess who's emphatically back, must have thought a lot about his new handle too!

Who cares ? An informative post written in a language that everyone - including non native english speakers - can more or less understand .. this is all this board needs to keep its interest.

Beachlover
February 19th, 2010, 02:40
CHEZ VICKY - NEW RESTAURANT

A new Camp French Restaurant has opened opposite Bordeaux. Soi day and night.

Go to see you will soon know what I mean by a Camp Restaurant, but the food is wonderful and its full most evening so book early.

The French seem to be taking over Soi day and night with the extension of MonteCristo Restaurant, at last they seem to have got the food right and now they seem to think they can take over the Mie Thai next to the restaurant, so in fact they now have the whole of the Ground Floor. of The Old Flamingo HOTEL. Good luck now good food and wonderful atmophere.

LMTUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUuuu uuUUUUuuuu!

February 19th, 2010, 07:04
Camp? The art of acting gay, without having a sexual preference for the same gender. Like indoor camping without folding chairs. Or like a restaurant without eatable food. Four, five or eight stars? Eight plastic knives, I think.