View Full Version : Threaders with distasteful profile names

February 16th, 2010, 20:00
It is my opinion, that people with distasteful profile names on this forum or any forum for that matter should be banned. I'm not sure of other threaders' opinions, but people advocating a name as such, well, to me, is down right crude and unacceptable. I'm not naming anyone specific, but their profile name(s) generally speaking gives a clear indication of how they post their thread. "Thailand" is the only forum I have looked at recently that is why I have posted this message under this specific forum and not Global and Any Other Country.

Thoughts!

February 16th, 2010, 20:10
I do know obviously you are pointing towards "fuck face" posting name.

People invent these names because they have boring lives.
I think and only a guess but the poster Fuckface ,would have another posting name.
Now remember he/she has gone to the trouble of registering etc because its exciting for him.
He may lead a mundane life in London,New York and likes to entertain and be entertained and thus registers a name where he will be noticed.
He maybe a shopping mall cleaner in his day job.
This board is no longer a information board like it was in 2004 /2005/2006 ,I think it started change around 2007/2008 for some reason and become a entertainment board to entertain people and provide a outlet for them to become someone else in their computer life ,and thus now has a group or "click" who post regular to each other sort of like a friendship,even though in real life they wouldnt be as confident with each other,probaly not even like each other.

Most of the posters from the yestyear era are gone ,those years before say 2007 were very infornmative,with a lot of good posters,not sure what has happened to them,but now this board has become a lot of swearing and threatening behaviour towards each other mostly from closet homosexuals with thick black glasses who may go to Thailand once a year.

Unfortanetely these are the new generation of gays to enter Pattaya.

February 16th, 2010, 20:47
Welcome back LMTU, or should I call you Cliffy??????

February 16th, 2010, 21:08
I think you're right - there is certainly a new breed both in Pattaya and on here. I actually think they are from the 60/70/80's eras where gay people emphasised on bitching, one upmanship, slagging off conversations, and these people have grown older, and spread their wings, in this case to Pattaya. I was going to say, have a bit of money or pension and spread their wings ... but I don't think there are any guys out there with a decent pot of money and if so they are a minority.

February 16th, 2010, 22:30
Yes good point,even though I am born in the 70 s .1970,I agree with you fully,you will find those "older" homosexuals born mainly born in 30s/40 s 50s a lot more independent emotionally,and people born during that era generally are able to think for themselves and I say more mature emotionally.

The younger Western Gay man is not resilient enough to cope by himself,he didnt go thru recessions,wars and hard work plus the thrifty living.

He didnt go thru the discrimination that those era went thru and thus has to tell everyone he works with his sexuality,that he is gay,and because thats important because why?
Society has encouraged them to take things to heart,that their workmate is picking on them because they are gay,that someone made a joke ,they are easily offended unable to cope because their workmate didnt say good morning to them etc.

The younger gay and young people are now more immature having to tell everyone about their lives on facebook,having to "dob" on other people in their workplace,unable to work or do anything independly they have to rely on others .
They are unable to stop and think,they have to ask others.
They need someone to hold their hand to cope.

cdnmatt
February 16th, 2010, 23:21
The younger Western Gay man is not resilient enough to cope by himself,he didnt go thru recessions,wars and hard work plus the thrifty living.

Are you joking, or actually serious? Us younger guys don't know what it is to go through a recession, eh? Have you looked at the news anytime in the past 18 months? Thankfully, the recent financial crisis hasn't affected me whatsoever, because right now I'm just a lowly contractor with some excellent clients who I've had for years. It probably will affect me starting in about a week or two though. However, 9/11 definitely affected me. Everyone got scared, began hording their money, and literally overnight my sales dropped by at least 80%. By November 2001, I had to pull all of my money out of stocks, so I could pay my employee's last month wages, and pay a couple off via severance, so they didn't sue me due to Canadian employment law. And I don't know what it's like to go through a financial downturn, eh?

Then you mention war as well? Again, have you been watching the news anytime in the past 9 years? The wars don't affect me whatsoever, because I'm Canadian, and nobody in my family is in the military. But to sit there and say society nowadays doesn't know what it's like to go through wartime is just simply idiotic, not to mention disrespectful to all the newly made widows out there.

Might be different than your time, but at the end of the day, it's still the same shit.

February 16th, 2010, 23:31
Maybe you need counselling Matt,it is a boom industry now and i wonder why,because people cannot cope like they did in the past.

You went thru a financial crisis and still managed to travel to Thailand,oh im sure you did it as hard as during World War 2.

What you are going thru or did go thru was mostly "thought imagined".
You seem to "catastraphise"

Im sure even listening to music which can be sad you start imagining situations which make you sad because you like to make small things bigger and "dwell" on negative thoughts.
Now all im saying to you is not intended to be nasty,take as you will.

cdnmatt
February 16th, 2010, 23:44
Boom industry now, eh? Again, I'm fine myself, but just because something isn't affecting me, doesn't mean it's not affecting others. There's loads of people out there hurting like hell right now, so if anything, you should learn to have some empathy.

heh, "thought imagined", eh? I'd love for you to explain that phrase to me. :-) Don't worry, just like you older guys, I've been through my ups and downs too, just like everyone in my generation has. There's been times where I was making $40,000/month, and times when I was scrounging through a change jar, hoping to come up with enough so I could buy some bread, butter, and cheese slices, and make us some grilled cheese sandwiches. Those times didn't seem very "thought imagined" to me. Don't worry, I know what it's like to be poor too, just like I know what it's like to have more money than you need.

I'm sorry, but to look down on the younger generation, and pass us off as pussies who don't know what it's like to go through rough times is just simply stupid.

krobbie
February 17th, 2010, 00:13
Maybe you need counselling Matt,it is a boom industry now and i wonder why,because people cannot cope like they did in the past.

You went thru a financial crisis and still managed to travel to Thailand,oh im sure you did it as hard as during World War 2.

What you are going thru or did go thru was mostly "thought imagined".
You seem to "catastraphise"

Im sure even listening to music which can be sad you start imagining situations which make you sad because you like to make small things bigger and "dwell" on negative thoughts.
Now all im saying to you is not intended to be nasty,take as you will.

TROLL!

February 17th, 2010, 02:10
It is my opinion, that people with distasteful profile names on this forum or any forum for that matter should be banned!Quite so. The pun in my posting name alluding to my occupation before I retired (Copper = policeman) and a misspelling (Pheel, alluding to Sir Robert Peel, the founder of the modern British police force) cannot disguise when said out loud my crude reference to that vulgar phrase "cop a feel (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cop+a+feel)". I shall immediately change my posting name, if I can find out where to do so in the Control Panel. Mods??

Irish1972
February 17th, 2010, 03:17
I shall immediately change my posting name, if I can find out where to do so in the Control Panel. Mods??

Just create a new user name, I know you don't need help with that!

Beachlover
February 17th, 2010, 03:47
I'm sorry, but to look down on the younger generation, and pass us off as pussies who don't know what it's like to go through rough times is just simply stupid.

I missed you... *hugs* lol

Beachlover
February 17th, 2010, 03:49
Us younger guys don't know what it is to go through a recession, eh?

I was a mental wreck during the GFC... at the end of the year I just wondered whether I should've just shut everyone down (sacked all permanent staff) at the start of the year and resort to being a contractor with no overheads instead of persisting to keep it afloat.

Oh well... nice to know this sort of thing comes around once in a while so in future I'll know to expect it.

February 17th, 2010, 06:49
How old are you cdmatt?

cdnmatt
February 17th, 2010, 07:30
How old are you cdmatt?

Smiles
February 17th, 2010, 10:40
Cdnmatt! I thought you left in high dudgeon ... took a powder ... exited stage left ... entered the Forest Monastery at Kraeng Kachan ... flew the coop/coup ... helicoptered out of Saigon ... abandoned the Intellectuals of Sawatdee to their fate (without you).

Explanations are necessary.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Regarding our brand new Troll handle: 'psychiatrist'. Do yourselves a big favour and put him on ignore immediately by using the Manage Foes feature in Your Control Panel. He and Diec are the only two residents on mine, though I'm pretty sure Catwampuscat beats everyone with a Foe list of 327. :headbang:

February 17th, 2010, 13:45
28 yo and he s paying prostitutes ,what a sad life for a young guy.

Brad the Impala
February 17th, 2010, 14:37

Jealous ain't ya?

February 17th, 2010, 14:43
It is my opinion, that people with distasteful profile names on this forum or any forum for that matter should be banned.

Thoughts!

Thought one: "tasteful" and "distasteful" are in the eyes of the beholder.

Thought two: in my opinion, it is extremely distasteful for an adult to refer to himself as a "boi".

Thought three: in my opinion, it is even more distasteful for an adult to refer to himself as a "cute boi".

Thought four: go fuck yourself.

February 17th, 2010, 16:07
Thought four: go fuck yourself.The Board's very own wannabee Malcolm Tucker (http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2009/oct/15/thick-of-it-malcolm-tucker).

February 17th, 2010, 16:35
It is true that there was no bitching on gay scenes until the 1960s. In fact, everyone was a paragon of sweetness and light modeled on St. Oscar.

:sign5:

cdnmatt
February 17th, 2010, 17:15

Sure. I was drunk, lonely, and scared. What? You've never had a bad day before?

Why do you say that?

1.) Other than small 100 baht tips here and there, I actually haven't paid a prostitute anything for probably 8 months now. And no, I don't consider Kim a prostitute.

2.) If you haven't tried it yet, you definitely should. It's great fun! :-)

3.) I know loads of people in Canada who are younger and better looking than me, and pickup hookers all the time. Granted, these guys generally work as farmers or in the oil patch, so they're stuck at camp for weeks at a time.

4.) Would you think of me as a better individual if I was in Canada having sex with such high-class individuals as these guys -- http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/cgi-b ... tegory=m4m (http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/cgi-bin/personals.cgi?category=m4m)? Or maybe the perverse 35 - 50 year olds who drool over me like a starving puppy? Or maybe the cocky younger guys in their early 20s, who simply know they're "all that"? I think I'll stick with Thais, thank you.

February 17th, 2010, 17:30
We are about the same age cdmatt, I'm 23.

Beachlover
February 17th, 2010, 17:35
It is my opinion, that people with distasteful profile names on this forum or any forum for that matter should be banned.

Thoughts!

Thought one: "tasteful" and "distasteful" are in the eyes of the beholder.

Thought two: in my opinion, it is extremely distasteful for an adult to refer to himself as a "boi".

Thought three: in my opinion, it is even more distasteful for an adult to refer to himself as a "cute boi".

Thought four: go fuck yourself.

Your handles just get better. I can't wait for them to delete you again lol.

Beachlover
February 17th, 2010, 17:56

Sure. I was drunk, lonely, and scared. What? You've never had a bad day before?

You need a cute boy to take care of you.

Why do you say that?

Because he is a troll. Ignore him :-)

February 17th, 2010, 17:58
You are a waste of valuable space FF, predictable and dated.

Wesley
February 18th, 2010, 01:23
I do remember the day when they were not so nasty and their Name often gave a hint as to their Particular fetish or proclivity.

Wes

February 18th, 2010, 09:30
Well I think its marvellous that the younger poofs such as beaclover ,cuteboi and the other immature young limp wristed queers all under the age of 30yo have taken over this board and made it their lives.
Sure beats listening to the white shoe wearing old poofs who done nothing but whine in the last 10 years.

WESTERN CAR RENTALS

Aunty
February 18th, 2010, 10:17
Well I think its marvellous that the younger poofs such as beaclover ,cuteboi and the other immature young limp wristed queers all under the age of 30yo have taken over this board and made it their lives.
Sure beats listening to the white shoe wearing old poofs who done nothing but whine in the last 10 years.

WESTERN CAR RENTALS

Lol. Sure does! More so if they try to bend you over and dart you one up the arse! What would be the psychological condition for that one then, Doctor Bill?

February 18th, 2010, 11:02
Oh Johnny.............oh Johnny .....................Oh Johnny............feel free to sing along..........oh Johnny.....be a good boy Johnny

Well the WESTERN CAR RENTALS sign is still there..........................................but Johnny s ..................not .?

witchhunt
February 18th, 2010, 16:01
Oh no psychiatrist is going to drag out all that white shoe nonsense of 4 years ago

Barebacking is definitly a nut case

Oxford Street , open season on all those fat parking rangers 10 points to all you can hit.

witchhunt
February 18th, 2010, 16:09
Thanks for the PM Yes Mardigras is almost here

All the poofs will be out this Saturday night wearing there fancy dresses and wiggling there bums and doing the chickendance.
They reckon they get 300 000 people watching as all the floats go up Oxford street.They will be running around calling each other Cyril and there will be limp wristed ones with white shoes.No i wont be going anywhere near it,its bloody disgusting.Once i was on a bus in this area of Darlinghurst and Paddington and i saw two blokes kissing ,bloody disgusting.We must ban it as the Australian Catholic church has been saying probaly cause half the priests are poofs too.Streets will be blocked off,this is no good.Already we have american poofs arriving.Its time to stop this Sydney.www.mardigras.org.au

Guess who and he is back

lonelywombat
February 19th, 2010, 11:33
Thanks for the PM Yes Mardigras is almost here

All the poofs will be out this Saturday night wearing there fancy dresses and wiggling there bums and doing the chickendance.
They reckon they get 300 000 people watching as all the floats go up Oxford street.They will be running around calling each other Cyril and there will be limp wristed ones with white shoes.No i wont be going anywhere near it,its bloody disgusting.Once i was on a bus in this area of Darlinghurst and Paddington and i saw two blokes kissing ,bloody disgusting.We must ban it as the Australian Catholic church has been saying probaly cause half the priests are poofs too.Streets will be blocked off,this is no good.Already we have american poofs arriving.Its time to stop this Sydney.www.mardigras.org.au

Guess who and he is back

That post is 4 years old and was from BBB or Mr Sydney as he was then. I remember his story how he used to sit in a bar in Walking Street with the owners and throw cans and abuse at the "poofs"walking by.

Either he is back or another poster is trying to ape his personality

Beachlover
February 19th, 2010, 19:48
Oh Johnny.............oh Johnny .....................Oh Johnny............feel free to sing along..........oh Johnny.....be a good boy Johnny

Well the WESTERN CAR RENTALS sign is still there..........................................but Johnny s ..................not .?

LMTUUuuUUUUUuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUU Uuuuuuuu!

February 20th, 2010, 11:29
LMTUUuuUUUUUuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUU Uuuuuuuu!You really are a tiresome little boy Beachlover. How your employees must snigger about you.

February 23rd, 2010, 22:12
We are about the same age cdmatt, I'm 23.

You're 23??

Round the neck maybe.

:violent1: :violent1: :violent1: