View Full Version : Lanna Lavender?

February 15th, 2010, 22:18
still open and operating as usual.

February 15th, 2010, 23:30
Lanna Lavender?

Sounds like an Eau de Cologne for old queens.

:evil4: :evil4:

February 16th, 2010, 03:12
Lanna Lavender? Sounds like an Eau de Cologne for old queens.
Eau de Cologne? Don't old queens prefer the less diluted Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum?

Lanna Lavender Anti-Acne Lotion is for young queens: Lavender oil heals acne when used diluted 1:10 with water.

I keep my fingers crossed for the whole product range of the Lanna Lavender brand.

February 16th, 2010, 03:20
New product:

Lanna Lavender Scented Tampons

Make yourself feel like a REAL woman.

Now available in all good pharmacies around Jomtien.

February 18th, 2010, 11:11
Well......I ceratainly have some empathy for them.
It ceratainly makes me angry with property prices declining where I live in Sydneys Oxford Street because of limp wristed handbag carrying homosexuals who prance and wiggle their bums as they walk past.

Thai Dyed
February 18th, 2010, 11:44
A friend of mine has just come back from a stay at Lana Lavender, to be told by the staff that the locals killed him by injecting him with some drug or other, as they donтАЩt want a Gay Hotel with all the gay lady boys and others hanging around out side and in.

[attachment=0:3j6zhtfd]Jumping for Joy.jpg[/attachment:3j6zhtfd]

February 18th, 2010, 12:02
Well......I ceratainly have some empathy for them.
It ceratainly makes me angry with property prices declining where I live in Sydneys Oxford Street because of limp wristed handbag carrying homosexuals who prance and wiggle their bums as they walk past.

Oxford Street, Sydney's gay Mecca, how long did it take to affect housing prices?
It's be a gay haven for 40 years that I know of, why the fuck did you buy there if you didn't embrace it's "culture?" :sex:

puckered_penguin
February 18th, 2010, 12:24
A friend of mine has just come back from a stay at Lana Lavender, to be told by the staff that the locals killed him by injecting him with some drug or other, as they donтАЩt want a Gay Hotel with all the gay lady boys and others hanging around out side and in.

Has any one else been told this story, all sounds to far fetched to me. But who knows тАЬThis is ThailandтАЭ
Yes,must be true, one of the motor bike taxi riders in Soi Kowpai (Pattaya) told me the same story. He used a combination of a barbiturate and testosterone.

February 18th, 2010, 16:03

Has any one else been told this story, all sounds to far fetched to me. But who knows тАЬThis is ThailandтАЭ

It does not seem at all far-fetched to me. In fact, I predicted this very outcome.

Dani69
February 23rd, 2010, 07:32
Miss Marple is on the case we can now all relax and wait for "ITS" mind boggling results :sign5:

Smiles
February 23rd, 2010, 09:22
" ... A friend of mine has just come back from a stay at Lana Lavender, to be told by the staff that the locals killed him by injecting him with some drug or other, as they donтАЩt want a Gay Hotel with all the gay lady boys and others hanging around out side and in. Has any one else been told this story, all sounds to far fetched to me. But who knows тАЬThis is Thailand... тАЭ
Just yesterday I was told ~ by a guy who spends a good deal of time in Chiang Mai ~ 'something like that' might well be the case. The most he knew centered around increasing speculation that the original suicide story was now appearing to be a murder story. That's pretty well all he knew, so couldn't truthfully respond to more digging on my part.

The whole ~ possibly sordid ~ story will eventually come out I suppose, but while it lives in the purgatory it does now it keeps on getting more and more fascinating as time goes by.

Stay tuned ...

February 23rd, 2010, 17:43
A one-eyed dwarf tuk-tuk driver in Patong told me that the collection of international detectives currently in Sunee are all hopping on an Air Asia flight next week to investigate this matter.

As he told me this he winked at me with his good eye - that's how I know the information is 100% genuine.

:hello1: :hello1:

Dani69
February 27th, 2010, 17:19
:sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: