maisoui
February 13th, 2010, 22:28
Kung Hei Fat Choi

:headbang: dood

February 14th, 2010, 04:40
Now who could argue with that!

:hello1: :hello1:

February 14th, 2010, 11:28
Those Chinese characters many Western girls have tattooed on the base of their spine, they do read "I take it up the ass" don't they?

February 14th, 2010, 12:49
Those Chinese characters many Western girls have tattooed on the base of their spine, they do read "I take it up the ass" don't they?

Frankly, who cares where or how they take it - if they would all just turn lesbian it would help.

February 14th, 2010, 12:52
Those Chinese characters many Western girls have tattooed on the base of their spine, they do read "I take it up the ass" don't they?Frankly, who cares where or how they take it - if they would all just turn lesbian it would help.Rather short sighted I think. Who will breed the next generation of boys to fuck?

February 14th, 2010, 13:22
Those Chinese characters many Western girls have tattooed on the base of their spine, they do read "I take it up the ass" don't they?Frankly, who cares where or how they take it - if they would all just turn lesbian it would help.Rather short sighted I think. Who will breed the next generation of boys to fuck?

How long are you prepared to wait for a new fuck?

February 14th, 2010, 13:33
How long are you prepared to wait for a new fuck?I like to plan for the future. I reckon I've got at least thirty years of sex before I shuffle off this mortal coil. So I could be screwing a boy being conceived today (or any time in the next ten years). Maybe your perspective is shorter?