View Full Version : THE ONLY GUYS LEFT HERE IN PATTAYA ARE CARRYING HANDBAGS

Marsilius
February 13th, 2010, 02:13
As you haven't deigned to put your location on your profile, how are we readers supposed to guess where "here" is - and hence the place to which you are referring?

bing
February 13th, 2010, 03:20
The French and those with a more European outlook, perfer to call them Manbags.

February 13th, 2010, 06:03
Have a heart!

The Pattaya geriatrics have to carry their colostomy supplies somehow!!!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

dab69
February 13th, 2010, 07:05
Who else used all CAPS?

February 13th, 2010, 07:27
One of the biggest downers for me is offing some guy who looks normal and seems enthusiastic about having gay fun (and not some hetero looking for a bj for himself or topping you), only to have him emerge swishing a little handbag or purse.

Diec
February 13th, 2010, 07:50
I happen to carry a man bag, and let me tell your...when I first starting showing up to work with it I was met with many snickers and smiles behind my back. However, when the guys saw how comfortable I was and how convenient it was to carry a man bag, surprisingly all the guys started to carry man bags too! I guess I got the last laugh.

jimnbkk
February 13th, 2010, 08:41
One of the biggest downers for me is offing some guy who looks normal and seems enthusiastic about having gay fun (and not some hetero looking for a bj for himself or topping you), only to have him emerge swishing a little handbag or purse.

So, we are to assume that your definition of 'normal' does not include any boy who carries a little handbag. hmmm. Most of the boys I know who are offed carry some sort of small handbag in which to carry condoms, phone, other 'necessities'.

What would they carry in order to keep your definition of 'normal'? If they carry handbag they're not normal, but you want boy that is gay, I presume. And, carrying a handbag is 'bad' in your eyes. And, according to the way you worded your comments, you don't want a hetero looking for a bj. You want, I assume a gay boy who does 'gay things' with you. So, where does carrying a handbag fit into the picture? Do only hetero boys carry handbags?

I'm confused.

February 13th, 2010, 09:48
Fanny packs and little clutch man bags are definitely NOT. Though I must admit they do go quite well with sandals and black socks.I wouldn't be without mine.

TrongpaiExpat
February 13th, 2010, 11:48
I don't know if this is a metaphor for an increase in fem boys in the bars or a reference to farangs or anyone carrying bags, nap sacks, or shoulder bags?

I do notice that most Thai guys in the BTS, MRT and around the streets of Bangkok carry something and it does not seem to have any implications on one's masculinity. Some farangs also carry but I have noticed that less do in Pattaya. More western value influence I guess.

I have several. One, when I go to Thai language school containing books, notebooks, pens etc. then another, for going out, containing my reading glasses, MP3, phone, wet wipes,equal, wallet, some change all the various discount cards, MRT and BTS cards and some meds like Imodium and ibuprofen or what ever the malady of the day happens to be. I find the wet wipes in a little package indispensable. If the need is anticipated, condoms and lub can be carried as well. If I put all this in my pockets, it gets wet from sweat, crushed from walking and sitting and leaves bulges. I do often carry some loose cash in a pocket if someone takes off with my shoulder bag, but that has never happen. I can buy small items and don't have to carry them in a plastic sack, just throw them in the shoulder bag.

In western urban environments you do see more men carrying bags. Suburbanites don't need to, just keep what you might need in your car.

TrongpaiExpat
February 13th, 2010, 13:32
Please refer to edited opening post for a more specific explanation as many seem incapable of understanding the initial one. :idea:

Two sentences and you had to edit four times for clarity? I would say you need to work on being a little more precise in your posts rather than insult those who were not able to understand what you were talking about.

February 13th, 2010, 14:11
I don't know if this is a metaphor for an increase in fem boys in the bars or a reference to farangs or anyone carrying bags, nap sacks, or shoulder bags?

I do notice that most Thai guys in the BTS, MRT and around the streets of Bangkok carry something and it does not seem to have any implications on one's masculinity. Some farangs also carry but I have noticed that less do in Pattaya. More western value influence I guess.

I have several. One, when I go to Thai language school containing books, notebooks, pens etc. then another, for going out, containing my reading glasses, MP3, phone, wet wipes,equal, wallet, some change all the various discount cards, MRT and BTS cards and some meds like Imodium and ibuprofen or what ever the malady of the day happens to be. I find the wet wipes in a little package indispensable. If the need is anticipated, condoms and lub can be carried as well. If I put all this in my pockets, it gets wet from sweat, crushed from walking and sitting and leaves bulges. I do often carry some loose cash in a pocket if someone takes off with my shoulder bag, but that has never happen. I can buy small items and don't have to carry them in a plastic sack, just throw them in the shoulder bag.

In western urban environments you do see more men carrying bags. Suburbanites don't need to, just keep what you might need in your car.

Count yourself lucky dear, I need a little trailer behind my pushbike to carry all my essential accesories.

February 13th, 2010, 20:02
So, we are to assume that your definition of 'normal' does not include any boy who carries a little handbag. hmmm. Most of the boys I know who are offed carry some sort of small handbag in which to carry condoms, phone, other 'necessities'.

What would they carry in order to keep your definition of 'normal'? If they carry handbag they're not normal, but you want boy that is gay, I presume. And, carrying a handbag is 'bad' in your eyes. And, according to the way you worded your comments, you don't want a hetero looking for a bj. You want, I assume a gay boy who does 'gay things' with you. So, where does carrying a handbag fit into the picture? Do only hetero boys carry handbags?

I'm confused.

jimnbkk

Sorry for the confusion ...it's a swishy faggot purse. Everyone has his own tastes, but when I'm in the mood for a guy I want a 'guy'. I don't want a guy that wants to prance around as a katoey. I have NO*PROBLEMO with anyone that connects with that type but to pick someone out as being straight acting only see them emerge with a handbag that would have embarrassed my mum several years ago I am disappointed. Adding to the insult is that they love to swing around their purse in a vampy way, adding to the discomfort for me.

Many katoey-leaning guys 'hide' their feminine side while on display, only to overtly play up to it after they are offed. I haven't come up with a good way to combat that. Hopefully I will!

February 13th, 2010, 20:56
In that case you will not be embarrassed by 'wonder-boy' at Foodmart

That's a case of the complete opposite effect...sexuality so hidden as to be impossible to find unless the perfect opportunity presents itself.

Why does it have to be so F*&king hard??? Sigh...

TrongpaiExpat
February 13th, 2010, 20:58
Please refer to edited opening post for a more specific explanation as many seem incapable of understanding the initial one. :idea:

Two sentences and you had to edit four times for clarity? I would say you need to work on being a little more precise in your posts rather than insult those who were not able to understand what you were talking about.

No one ever said dear that you were the sharpest knife on the rack. :sign3:

I responded to your 2nd revision of that two sentence post. I would have got it if I waited for revision number 4. Not the sharpest knife on the rack--how original, can I quote you? I guess your working on being one of the insult posters with witty put downs but I have to tell ya you can't hold a candle to Dickhead when it comes to put downs. Next time you want to insult me PM Dickhead for some pointers. He's a friggin geenyus when it come to insults.

February 13th, 2010, 22:17
I responded to your 2nd revision of that two sentence post. I would have got it if I waited for revision number 4. Not the sharpest knife on the rack--how original, can I quote you? I guess your working on being one of the insult posters with witty put downs but I have to tell ya you can't hold a candle to Dickhead when it comes to put downs. Next time you want to insult me PM Dickhead for some pointers. He's a friggin geenyus when it come to insults.

He isn't very original Trongpai as he used exactly the same previously when he was sticking his oar in for his good 'Funny Farm' buddy LMTU....His choice of a friend says all that one would need to know about him.

February 14th, 2010, 04:19
Sanook...Do you ever post a new subject? You have nothing to offer anyone! That is why you are a follower. Oh dear no mind of your own. :idea: I am not going to give you anymore ideas to start a subject! Can you say anyhing original? :dontknow:

One doesn't have to as you have yet again proved that you belong with your friend LMTU on a "Funny Farm" or perhaps I am wrong there as you seem to already be living on one!

February 14th, 2010, 14:31
With great sadness I know now I must move on. Here's looking at you kid!)

Do you require help?

Beachlover
February 14th, 2010, 16:17
In that case you will not be embarrassed by 'wonder-boy' at Foodmart

That's a case of the complete opposite effect...sexuality so hidden as to be impossible to find unless the perfect opportunity presents itself.

Why does it have to be so F*&king hard??? Sigh...

Like everything... it makes it all the more worthwhile.

February 14th, 2010, 17:14
I think I am falling in love with you again Sanook...."I can't fight this feeling anymore". :love4:

"Cuckoo, cuckoo". You have learnt to say that from the rent boys that you pay for sex. Sadly it might happen in your 'Funny Farm' but not in the real world!

February 14th, 2010, 17:32
Sanook darling you are not terribly bright but I do love your tenacity. :idea:

As you like to inform other posters, yawn, yawn, yawn.............Cuckoo..............

February 14th, 2010, 22:14
Sanook darling you are not terribly bright but I do love your tenacity. :idea:

He has ten asses?????

And I thought MINE was droopy!

:hello1: :hello1: