PDA

View Full Version : Cruising Jomtien Beach

February 12th, 2010, 21:35
http://www.pattayamail.com/current/news.shtml#hd15

Well, it speaks for itself.

February 12th, 2010, 23:11
Anyone idiot can cut and paste links for any newspaper in Thailand, or anywhere else in the world!

What exactly does your title "Cruising Jomtien Beach", have to do with this article, which is about a hetero fuck on the beach gone wrong?

or any of the other useless links you've posted in your other threads.

February 13th, 2010, 01:03
Anyone idiot can cut and paste links for any newspaper in Thailand, or anywhere else in the world!

What exactly does your title "Cruising Jomtien Beach", have to do with this article, which is about a hetero fuck on the beach gone wrong?

Calm down Dear, we don't want you having a stroke.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

February 13th, 2010, 01:22
[quote="soi_toi":1qcd1nij]Anyone idiot can cut and paste links for any newspaper in Thailand, or anywhere else in the world!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:[/quote:1qcd1nij]

Calm down? I was ready for some juicy info on cruising Jomtien and this twat posts a link to a story about a Turkish Dude busting his nuts inside some Russian snatch on the beach who get arrested and deported.

Where's the cruising and where's cock for queers!!!! :evil4:

Diec
February 13th, 2010, 07:43
I agree, the link posted was useless. We are all homosexuals on this board and if we don't get a supply of ready and willing penis we will just simply die! When I first saw this thread I started to get a rise in my pants just thinking about all the lovely recommendations for us older homosexuals to cruise for some young prime Thai man meat, but that was not the case and this thread was misleading. This is a homosexual board for homosexuals who adore lovely browned skinned Thai boys, and I believe most, if not all content should be about homosexuality. Not about straight people, yuck!

February 19th, 2010, 07:38
True.

We are all homosexuals on this board and if we don't get a supply of ready and willing penis { = young prime Thai man meat } we will just simply die!
Truer words were never spoken.

February 20th, 2010, 23:57
...but it was interesting to note the tactics of the bar robbers and wonder what kind of a klutz weqars a real Rolex in Asia! "Hey mister you wanna copy mugging?"

Beachlover
February 21st, 2010, 03:44
Plenty of (wealthy) Asians do. They love their Rolex and Omega.

February 21st, 2010, 10:49
This is a homosexual board for homosexuals who adore lovely browned skinned Thai boys, and I believe most, if not all content should be about homosexuality. Not about straight people, yuck!

Listen DIEC as a matter of interest how long have you been a wooly moof?

I mean mate.... not every boofter such as yaself adore s lovely skinned brown Thai boys and I know you get off on me saying that dont you,probaly jerkin the old gherkin right now,you D.O.B

iTS OK for you to discriminate on straight people but not ok for anyone to call you a poof.
You d be jumping up and down like an old sheila if that happened to you wouldnt ya.
Actually i liked the link and i want more of them.
iT really gets up my gander when sheilas like you complain about straight people and lovely women with big titties come into gay go go bars and come to gay shows.
Are you that insecure in everyone knowing that you are a leap frogger that you dont want straight people seeing you .
Mate..pweeeeeeeese.

lonelywombat
February 21st, 2010, 11:05
there should be more about 150 kilo apes chicken dancing on jomtien hehehe Billy.

we could call them chicken rangers.

February 21st, 2010, 15:25
Well Mr Wombat,there would be more if there was a Macka s or a KFC in Jomtiem.

I recall there once was,and theres actually a Burger King sign outside the jOMTIEM cOMPLEX WHICH MAKES fatties get an erection ,only to find out the nearest is at Central Shopping centre.
Well i wasnt going to wiggle my fat arse all the way to Central shopping center so had to do with 4 cheeseburgers from one of those little kiosks.

Actually Jomtiem beach is the place to go ,turn left instead of right at the police station,you will easily pick up guys for 400 baht short time,spend a while haggling the price down,make sure you try to get a recorded quote from them beforehand by recording their acceptance on your mobile phone.
hAVING A jewish background i love to put my yarmulke on when im bargaining the price.
I even had a guy for 285 baht,took me an hour to haggle from 500 but boy it was worth it.

lonelywombat
February 21st, 2010, 16:25
Hey fat boy

On gaytingtong someone said you have deleted all your posts overnight that you had made as mrsydney

that of course includes all the shit about chicken dancing naked on Jomtien, all the shit about throwing beer cans at poofs from an Aussie beer bar in Walking street, which included a threat to include your pic and put into every toilet in WS. We all know about your barebacking thread and how you wanted to take a thai boy back to australia to work for you as a call boy

Amazing that people have downloaded all your posts just in case you deleted them

Happy Mardigras

April 13th, 2010, 17:36
there should be more about 150 kilo apes chicken dancing on jomtien hehehe Billy.

Mr.**** you should know! :idea: Groper :rolling:

{initial deleted, near to the mark Mr J - jinks}

lonelywombat
April 14th, 2010, 01:19

Now we all know who the equalizer is officially, why are we not surprised.

April 14th, 2010, 15:31

Now we all know who the equalizer is officially, why are we not surprised.

How dare you speak for all of us? I am surprised! :sign3:

April 14th, 2010, 15:54

Most posters in here applaud 'lonelywombat' for speaking out against you who continually proves himself to be a very obnoxious, drunken, childish baffoon. You might use the 'we' and 'all' in your posts but other than 'you' and your other handle 'bono' and of course 'LMTU' with his numerous handles no one else seems to fall into the grouping of your much used 'We' and 'All'......

April 14th, 2010, 16:05

Most posters in here applaud 'lonelywombat' for speaking out against you who continually proves himself to be a very obnoxious, drunken, childish baffoon. You might use the 'we' and 'all' in your posts but other than 'you' and your other handle 'bono' and of course 'LMTU' with his numerous handles no one else seems to fall into the grouping of your much used 'We' and 'All'......

SANOOK! You are either a fool or an idiot perhaps both as you knowingly fall into every hole that is dug! :tongue3:

April 14th, 2010, 18:18

your other handle 'bono'

Sorry, wrong!

Please try and seek help about your constant LMTU frustration, seriously, I think you have a problem!

Beachlover
April 15th, 2010, 20:15

Ah, it's not worth it, sanook. LMTU and equilizer are both low lifes. The kind of people who come up to you on the street saying, "can I have four dollars?" or block a busy foothpath to beg day in day out.

I mean really... LMTU... in the last decade of his life... poor health... no money... unintelligent... no integrity.... disliked by many... does nothing for no one... little to look forward to... what a fail!

April 15th, 2010, 21:48
Ah, it's not worth it, sanook. LMTU and equilizer are both low lifes. The kind of people who come up to you on the street saying, "can I have four dollars?" or block a busy foothpath to beg day in day out.

I mean really... LMTU... in the last decade of his life... poor health... no money... unintelligent... no integrity.... disliked by many... does nothing for no one... little to look forward to... what a fail!

One couldn't have put it in any other way Beachlover........

catawampuscat
April 15th, 2010, 22:55
guys, we are losing the plot here..
I'd suggest rather than ripping these clowns new assholes, we might try to be a
bit more compassionate. :love4:
Mental and physical illness is a tough way to end ones existance and while highly
annoying, perhaps all they need is a little attention and our pity.
Mouth/throat/tongue cancer is not something to harrass the poor soul with and
drug addiction/alcoholism/depression and a severe personality disorder are also not the
stuff to deride fellow posters with. :crybaby:

As all of this has nothing to do with the thread topic, I will continue off topic' for a moment
and applaud jinks on moving the CATINTHEHAT thread to the global forum..
I was thinking of opening a new handle with as CatgotyourTongue, but it seemed unseemly and unnecessarily cruel when we should be compassionate to our member with Tongue cancer. :glasses7:

April 15th, 2010, 23:31
Trouble is cat they are both compulsive liars and don't give a rats arse about anyone else.......Nice of you to try to show some humanity though

catawampuscat
April 16th, 2010, 00:38
of course, you are correct sanook.. I guess I was speaking 'tongue in cheek'.. :occasion9: