PDA

View Full Version : Missionary position only please ... and not while I eat ...

Smiles
February 12th, 2010, 10:31
The old man has been working hard this high season, and frankly this coming home at 2 in the morning after one more airport pickup and proceeding to snoring away 2 minutes later and ignoring the hottie in bed beside him who also happens to be panting away in leering anticipation (unfullfilled this time, and the last and the last) needs to be seriously re-thunk.
This 'Working Man' schtick is getting old rapidly (as am I) and one can only hope for the onset of a slower season and a horny boyfriend once again who taps one on the shoulder once again at odd hours and (once again) has new positions in mind.

So, to get 'work' out of the system for a day we hopped into the shaggin' wagon and made of at high speed for parts south ... ending up at one of our favourite tropical getaway beach, Ban Kroot, just outside Bang Saphan about 100 miles south of Hua Hin.
We left early and stopped on the other side of Prachuap Kiri Khan for breakfast at one of those ubiquitous roadside restaurants: you never know what you'll get in these places, but that's one of their delights. Unfortunately this one was not one of the best ... khao pad gai with bones in the gai part is not my idea of Thai haute cuisine and I was lucky to escape without breaking part of a tooth (I was oh so close).

But, there's a silver lining in any situation if one gives it a chance, and in this joint a chance did happen to rear it's head ... in the shape of a small book case beside our table (I chose it, the table ~ unawares ~ because of that). I picked up the first book at hand for a swift perusal, expecting that all of the choices would be in Thai anyway, and thumbed open a page which had obviously been visited before, by many a thumb.

Weirdnesses of all kinds, and laughs of all degrees are always just-around-the-corner in Thailand, and this little restaurant was no exception. Along with boney gai and a Leo lek, I found myself embroiled in positions which had not availed themselves in Real Life recently.
These drawings would normally not raise an eyebrow really . . . but at this time, in this place, over a late breakfast, I found myself in a fantasy right there and then. I showed Mr Pot the book, but the most I received was a shy game of footsie under the table: "Maybe later, honey".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos%202/IMG_0646_resize.jpg

But anyway, onward and upward to Ban Krut and it's lazy vistas and agreeable lack of farangs. Run out onto the sand and look northwards: the waves lapping and the grand Temple on The Mount in the distance. Thailand's version of Mont Saint Michel.
We didn't visit it this time, we'd been there before. But if you have never been to this lovely bay, then it's definitely worth a visit. The views from the temple's surrounding marble verandas is terrific (one can see for miles) and air is as clean and pure as is possible to be.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos%202/IMG_0651_resize.jpg

Always stop here for lunch or dinner, on the beach, at the Beach Restaurant (what else?). They do a mean Sea Bass baked in salt, then split open, flesh tasting of the sea, and slathered in a sweet/hot sauce. This puppy takes a half hour to cook slowly so we ran out on the sand and lay on some deck chairs and guzzled beers and talked about a million things we'd forgotten to talk about lately.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos%202/IMG_0653_resize.jpg

Another glance north revealed the only other body (besides The Beloved's) I could agree was worth watching. A lone Thai guy ("are you lonely sweetheart? Here, taste this fish") standing in that slightly akimbo silhouette variation only Thais seem to be able to manage with elan . . . that graceful curve inwards at the waistline . . . a 'come hither' to anyone possibly admiring him there on the sand, while yapping on a mobile.
Moments like that ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos%202/IMG_0656_resize.jpg

Waves a-lappin'.
Hard to beat Ban Krut in terms of a certain kind of loneliness, and a certain kind of exhilaration as well. This is a Serious Beach, and beware those who dive in: the pull-back here is very strong (you can feel it just looking), and the quickness of the change in depth degree is a bit scary, but in a good way.
I love the colours in these waters as the sun goes down behind the palm and fir(?) trees along the sandy edge.
The first shot is looking south towards Chumpon and Surat Thani ... the last looking again north towards the temple mountain.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos%202/IMG_0657_resize.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos%202/IMG_0660_resize.jpg

Arrived home to Hua Hin in the dark. Read a few pages of the sex manual we'd stolen from the restaurant. Made up for lost time.

Patexpat
February 12th, 2010, 10:51
nice read - and just an observation - based on the piccys the book seems to be 'how to make love to a pregnant woman" or is it just my imagination? :happy7:

Smiles
February 12th, 2010, 10:57
LOL ... yes, it was a book for Thai ladies regarding all aspects of sex and pregnancy. There were lots of 'other' drawings which I did not photograph for fear of frightening to death the fags on this Board. :sign5:

Patexpat
February 12th, 2010, 11:16
mind you, useful techniques for those pompui ones amongst us .... myself included I have to admit!! :hello1:

Dodger
February 12th, 2010, 18:15
Great pics...soothing backgrounds...serentity abounding, seems so far away right now.

Another snow blizzard and sub-zero wind chills is what I'm faced with now in Chicago...and those waves and swaying palm trees look sooooo tempting.

Put the sketchbook back in the drawer...that's not a guide book for pregnant women - that's a training handbook for working boys who have to service the requests of pumpui farangs.

hehehe...

bao-bao
February 12th, 2010, 21:01
Another entertaining read, Smiles - thanks. Not sure where my friend will take me this time ("Someplace farang don't go, you'll like it") but I'm looking forward to a few days away myself this trip, after the obligatory stops. Thanks for the photos, too!

One week and counting...

krobbie
February 13th, 2010, 07:57
As ever Smiles, an entertaining and interesting read. I am quite envious ... not of the beach pics and palm trees (it is Summer here in NZ also) but of the ability to get your guy and go someplace. It will be 2 more years before B and me have that opportunity. Until then I look forward to May (just 2 weeks this time).

Always great when you post the photos to go with the essay.

Cheers
Krobbie

bing
February 13th, 2010, 08:04
Enjoyed your posting Smiles,, what camera did you use to take the pictures? I'm happy with my Panasonic but am always thinking about a new one...

Smiles
February 13th, 2010, 09:58
" ... I am quite envious ... not of the beach pics and palm trees (it is Summer here in NZ also) ... "It's winter here Keith! Easy to forget, but Thailand is north of the equator (just!) not south.
But you're right ... that's close to splitting hairs.

" ... what camera did you use to take the pictures? I'm happy with my Panasonic but am always thinking about a new one ... "A Canon PowerShot A720. A year old now, which naturally makes it obsolete.
Love the photos it takes. A thousand features, 998 of which I've never used.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos%202/a720.jpg

Diec
February 13th, 2010, 10:45
As usual Smiley, a very informative and entertaining post. Although your boyfriend has a heart of gold, he is not much to admire in the looks department. However, I as well as most of the posters on this board are not crying our hearts out do to your lack of sex with your honey bunny. We know you get plenty of extra curricular activity outside of that glorious relationship you have with whatever his name is.

February 13th, 2010, 14:24
As usual Smiley, a very informative and entertaining post. Although your boyfriend has a heart of gold, he is not much to admire in the looks department. However, I as well as most of the posters on this board are not crying our hearts out do to your lack of sex with your honey bunny. We know you get plenty of extra curricular activity outside of that glorious relationship you have with whatever his name is.

Very bitchy dear. But then who doesn't enjoy a bit on the side?

nanette
February 14th, 2010, 10:43
happy valentine to you & your partner..

I enjoy reading your stories...

btw the 'fir' trees on the beach in Malaysia are called 'casuarinas'. Wonder if those in Thailand belong to the same species.

February 14th, 2010, 11:26
As usual Smiley, a very informative and entertaining post. Although your boyfriend has a heart of gold, he is not much to admire in the looks department. However, I as well as most of the posters on this board are not crying our hearts out do to your lack of sex with your honey bunny. We know you get plenty of extra curricular activity outside of that glorious relationship you have with whatever his name is.Very bitchy dear. But then who doesn't enjoy a bit on the side?It must be one of the Thai customs and standards Diec has adopted on giving up his Western values.

February 15th, 2010, 04:13
It must be one of the Thai customs and standards Diec has adopted on giving up his Western values.
Nothing's easy to start off with. р╕Щр╕▒р╕Бр╣Ар╕ер╕З - no offence.