PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy a condo in Jomthien

giggsy
February 11th, 2010, 14:00
If they are very very wealthy they could try Fair Properties. I believe they could find your friend hundreds of properties for a small returnable down payment.

February 11th, 2010, 14:36
I think you'll find Dickhead is making a reference to The Property Development That Dare Not Speak Its Name On SGT, owned or promoted by a friend of one of the Moderators.

February 11th, 2010, 15:55
Interesting that the architects mentioned on that site, are mainly (in Thailand) interior decorators and designers (with a not very impressive track record).

Beachlover
February 11th, 2010, 17:17
You guys are hilarious.

Impulse
February 11th, 2010, 18:08
Does anyone know if construction has started on Ocean 1 as anticipated in the email I should have gone to the site while I was in the area.Instead I went to the site of the Lofts at southshore,being developed by Ramain group.
I was very interested in buying into the Lofts which is located near walking street and will have one tower at 35 floors and another at 45 floors.After talking to several brokers in the area I've decided to wait to see if it gets started.People may lose their deposits in this project,even though Northpoint and Northshore were very successful projects.

Marsilius
February 11th, 2010, 18:33
Great Expectations :rolling:

More likely Bleak House.

February 11th, 2010, 21:23
Hi, everyone.

I have a very wealthy friend

Dick

You have a friend?

Beachlover
February 12th, 2010, 03:30
My penis is more impressive than that building. No erection delays.

cdnmatt
February 12th, 2010, 05:14
I don't get it though. You people who put deposits down on condos, don't you have contracts in place with the Tower 1 guys? And didn't you get those contracts reviewed by at least one if not two independent lawyers?

I don't know, I'm obviously missing something here...

cdnmatt
February 12th, 2010, 06:35
Ahhh, so that's why my dad gave me shit before when I mentioned buying undeveloped real-estate. Makes sense!

EDIT: So didn't you guys do due-diligence on the developer(s), before signing the contact? And if so, everything checked out fine? He / they have already built several properties, and the whole bit? Or was he just a guy out of the blue with no background in developing condos before?

Impulse
February 12th, 2010, 09:07
You never know when a developer will go bankrupt.More likely now with the recession.If you buy off plan its always cheaper,because of the risk involved.Once the project is done the prices usually rise.I cancelled my contract with view taley 7 as I had doubts it would get finished.But it did,much to the chagrin of jomtien complex owners.

Smiles
February 12th, 2010, 10:44
" ... I don't know, I'm obviously missing something here ... "
Yep, that you are. Sarcasm, satire, tongues-in-cheeks.

Beachlover
February 12th, 2010, 16:15
Ahhh, so that's why my dad gave me shit before when I mentioned buying undeveloped real-estate. Makes sense!

EDIT: So didn't you guys do due-diligence on the developer(s), before signing the contact? And if so, everything checked out fine? He / they have already built several properties, and the whole bit? Or was he just a guy out of the blue with no background in developing condos before?

I've no idea what the story behind Ocean1 is... but another problem, which can arise is the time frame. The construction may be delayed... run late... take longer etc. If this happens, you can be stuck having put down a deposit with no result... happens with software developers often as well.

Ocean1 is the kind of thing they need in the Patong Beach valley where there just isn't enough land.

February 12th, 2010, 17:20

cdnmatt
Veteran Member

Matt...you could run thousands of dollars on due diligence in Thai property dealings but as long as you are a foreigner and are at the mercy of Thai law, Thai landowners and Thai judiciary you still won't have any more safety than your run of the mill farang off the street who wanders in to plunk down a spot of cash for a View Talay studio. If you used a western law firm, your chances are even less. If you used a Thai one, and you don't have a sharp Thai partner looking after your interests, it's even less than the western firm.

The only way to do a safe real estate deal...one that's 100% bulletproof...is to have a Thai spouse who signs on for all the paperwork, organized by a reputable Thai lawyer. Your Thai spouse must always be aware that virtually all of your riches and assets are back in Farangland, out of his or her reach, but available to them should you pass away. Only the promise of more money at the end of the rainbow will foreclose the possibility that your spouse will strip you of your Thailand possessions. I recommend always holding out that there's 'more' back home with him/her- whether you have it or not. Unlike a faithful dog, Thais attach a lot to materialistic possessions.

The one major exemption I make is for the spouses that sign on to their foreign lovers knowing full well there's no money there. Or ones that, like Kim, are truly not interested in grand property schemes or big villas. But having observed property dealings throughout Thailand over the years there is no such thing as an automatically safe deal unless the place is already built by an operator with a long history of delivering satisfaction (preferably Thai). View Talay is so powerful a brand and has so much to lose if they screw things up they are actually one of the best and safest investments in town. So is Laguna Phuket.

Marsilius
February 12th, 2010, 21:18
Your Thai spouse must always be aware that virtually all of your riches and assets are back in Farangland, out of his or her reach, but available to them should you pass away.

Sounds to me like the sort of scenario where the farang ultimately has one of those sadly all too common "accidents" falling from the twentieth floor of the condo building...

cdnmatt
February 12th, 2010, 22:36
EDIT: Nevermind, I just won't say anything.

February 13th, 2010, 02:44
Thais attach a lot to materialistic possessions.I thought they are Buddhists for whom the material is immaterial?

February 13th, 2010, 07:09
Re: Want to buy a condo in Jomthien
Author: Copper Pheel ┬╗ Fri 12 Feb, 2010 3:44 pm

jacklipton wrote:
Thais attach a lot to materialistic possessions.

I thought they are Buddhists for whom the material is immaterial?

Yeah, you'd think so, huh? Yet you'll find that the status you hold in Thai society is linked to how you dress, groom, what kind of car you drive, even how clean you keep it. It's bewildering to see them be so devoutly Buddhist on one hand yet so determined to observe an almost caste-like pecking order in the overall scheme of things. I think any society with deep roots in royalty invariably has this dynamic.

(I await a dressing down from GF and other professional culture commentators)

February 13th, 2010, 07:22
WTF are you talking about?

OF COURSE due diligence can help you identify a reliable contractor. Which would you choose -- a first project with a developer with low capitalization registered in a vacant shophouse -- or one by a public company with billions of baht in cash reserves and a track record of completing dozens of projects over ten or twenty years?

This has nothing to do with Thai-vs-farang. This has to do with fly-by-night developers without sufficient financial stability to complete a development, and either go bankrupt or do a runner. When that happens, EVERYONE who has put money into the project -- both Thais and foreigners -- lose their money equally.

All true. I'm assuming that one would weed out fly-by-night operators at the outset, deliberately avoid buying off plan.

My point is that the mere act of spending money on due diligence doesn't in any way protect you from eventually getting screwed somehow. Just ask any Twin Tower owner who did due diligence and was told that Thai law expressly forbids building over four stories high in front of it.

Phuket is loaded with Western developers who were porfolio-rich four years ago and banded together with Thai partners to build developments that on paper (and by due diligence) looked rock solid. Many of them are in limbo or will never be built.

Whenever Thais are involved it means NOTHING until the last bribe is paid.

February 13th, 2010, 09:47
Yeah, you'd think so, huh? Yet you'll find that the status you hold in Thai society is linked to how you dress, groom, what kind of car you drive, even how clean you keep it. It's bewildering to see them be so devoutly Buddhist on one hand yet so determined to observe an almost caste-like pecking order in the overall scheme of things.Are you suggesting that Thais are just as hypocritical in their practice of Buddhism as Christians are in the practice of their religions? I thought the fundamental tenet of this Board was that Thais and Thailand are morally superior to the West in every way?

Beachlover
February 13th, 2010, 13:18
Author: Copper Pheel ┬╗ Fri 12 Feb, 2010 3:44 pm

jacklipton wrote:
Thais attach a lot to materialistic possessions.

I thought they are Buddhists for whom the material is immaterial?

Yeah, you'd think so, huh? Yet you'll find that the status you hold in Thai society is linked to how you dress, groom, what kind of car you drive, even how clean you keep it. It's bewildering to see them be so devoutly Buddhist on one hand yet so determined to observe an almost caste-like pecking order in the overall scheme of things. I think any society with deep roots in royalty invariably has this dynamic.

(I await a dressing down from GF and other professional culture commentators)

Personally, I think the "no attachment" thing is more about understanding the negative impacts of having attachment to things and making decision accordingly, then actually practicing it in a literal and absolute way (e.g. not having any possessions).

I just stay mindful that each possession weighs you down and clutters up the physical/head space in some way... so I'm cautious about acquiring and quick to get rid of anything I don't need.

It's what I love about travelling... you don't worry about anything other than what's in your little bag.

February 13th, 2010, 13:21
I just stay mindful that each possession weighs you down and clutters up the physical/head space in some way... so I'm cautious about acquiring and quick to get rid of anything I don't need.Being a closeted business owner must be such a burden for you then?

February 13th, 2010, 14:19
I think any society with deep roots in royalty invariably has this dynamic.

Some of the Queens here may not see eye to eye on that one.

cdnmatt
February 13th, 2010, 19:53
Personally, I think the "no attachment" thing is more about understanding the negative impacts of having attachment to things and making decision accordingly, then actually practicing it in a literal and absolute way (e.g. not having any possessions).

I just stay mindful that each possession weighs you down and clutters up the physical/head space in some way... so I'm cautious about acquiring and quick to get rid of anything I don't need.

This is actually another reason why I'm glad I left Canada. You know, if you sit around at night and have a few drinks with friends or family in Canada, almost everyone will tell you that material possessions don't matter, they don't make you happy, and so on. Yet, the next day they're off to the mall, looking at some leather furniture, the newest blu-ray DVD player because they only have HD DVD, think they got a great deal for a salt & pepper shaker at $160, etc.

You don't really get that in Thailand. Well, that's mainly because alot of people don't have the money to do it, but still, I like it.

February 13th, 2010, 20:19
Author: Dickhead ┬╗ Sat 13 Feb, 2010 9:02 am

cdnmatt wrote:

You don't really get that in Thailand. Well, that's mainly because alot of people don't have the money to do it, but still, I like it.

More indication of the type of people you hang out with.

Dickhead

Blog: View Blog (0)

I think you BOTH got it right. In the west, they will have a perfectly good TV or DVD player but toss it to go out and by one that has one or two new features the older model didn't. Thais will happily do with one.

It's totally cool for a poor bloke to want to have the basic things in life materialistically to complete the lifestyle. It's another thing when it's so perverted as to be on steroids, as the US consumption model is. A 2 ton utility vehicle for a 40 kilo lass is ridiculous.

Thailand is not a perverse consumption society. It's the US and other Western countries that give materialism a bad name. Having said that, by no stretch is are the Thais a perfect model of Buddhist simplicity. Far from it. Just look at the face on your boy when you give him a 500 baht tip.

February 13th, 2010, 20:25

That is probably because you sit around with rent boys who have no money, but if given the chance they would still prefer to have a bottle of 'Black' instead of a cheap Thai brand of whiskey on the table. Bangkok also has one of the highest ownerships of Mercs in the world, so considering the high (luxury car) taxes for a place where a lot of people "don't have any money" it sure takes some beating..............

cdnmatt
February 13th, 2010, 20:35
People are out to show off here...as much as possible, and no matter what kind of drain it puts on your finances.

And you're saying the West isn't the same? Tons of married 30-somethings in the West are currently in so much debt, they probably will be until the day they die. I know lots of communities, especially throughout Alberta, where if your work truck is more than two years old, people begin looking down on you, and wonder why you haven't bought the latest Toyota Tundra yet. That type of ideaology is rampant throughout the West, or at least the West I know.

For example, in the West, when you first meet someone, even if it's a very informal setting, the very first question is generally, "so, what do you do for a living?". You get that in Thailand, but not quite as much, or at least from my experience.

February 13th, 2010, 20:41
Author: Dickhead ┬╗ Sat 13 Feb, 2010 9:02 am

cdnmatt wrote:

More indication of the type of people you hang out with.

Dickhead

Blog: View Blog (0)

I think you BOTH got it right. In the west, they will have a perfectly good TV or DVD player but toss it to go out and by one that has one or two new features the older model didn't. Thais will happily do with one.

It's totally cool for a poor bloke to want to have the basic things in life materialistically to complete the lifestyle. It's another thing when it's so perverted as to be on steroids, as the US consumption model is. A 2 ton utility vehicle for a 40 kilo lass is ridiculous.

Thailand is not a perverse consumption society. It's the US and other Western countries that give materialism a bad name. Having said that, by no stretch is are the Thais a perfect model of Buddhist simplicity. Far from it. Just look at the face on your boy when you give him a 500 baht tip.

I think the availability of cheap rent boys has fogged your sight Jack. Wait until you have been here a few more years, or take a walk around the bigger department stores in Bangkok. Why do you think Thai's like to wear the biggest gold chain that their necks will support?

February 13th, 2010, 20:43
Author: Dickhead ┬╗ Sat 13 Feb, 2010 9:27 am

I personally think Thailand is MUCH more materialistic than the US or Western Europe. While it is considered extremely bad taste to flaunt one's wealth in the latter, in Thailand is de rigeur -- even if you don't have wealth. Face, face, face. Just look at the number of Mercedes-Benz automobiles you see on the streets of Bangkok than you do in any city in America. I see Ferraris, Maseratis, and Lamborghinis in Bangkok on a daily basis -- but almost never see one back home. People are out to show off here...as much as possible, and no matter what kind of drain it puts on your finances. On the other hand, my fabulously wealthy friends back home take great pains NOT to flaunt it -- and to look as "ordinary guy" as possible.

That's where the Thai royalty-generated caste system comes into play. The poor want the basics, the middle class and rich flaunt it. In the West, everyone seeks to flaunt as much as they can until they are so uber-rich they feel that they have to downplay it.

I get your point, dickhead. And to me there is the US and then their is Canada and Europe. Two different animals altogether. Americans have built themselves into being some super race of superior beings that are anointed as the saviors of the planet, using their military might to decide who shall live and who shall not. The hubris and ego is suffocating...as is their police state tactics that seek to impose their morality on the entire planet, whether anyone agrees with it or not.

February 13th, 2010, 20:48
I think the availability of cheap rent boys has fogged your sight Jack. Wait until you have been here a few more years, or take a walk around the bigger department stores in Bangkok. Why do you think Thai's like to wear the biggest gold chain that their necks will support?

The big chains around their necks are simply what they THINK makes them a successful person. All you do is substitute the gold chain for, say, a Honda Accord rather than a Civic in the West. It's all relative...and it's all cool...I admire anti materialism now that I've had the opportunity to have everything I want and realized all I really want is a nice Thai guy's cock to enjoy :-) Hey...I guess I've proved your point, no?

February 14th, 2010, 03:24
and then their is Canada and Europe.My sister definitely isn't sending any of her kids off to an Ivy League college.

February 14th, 2010, 07:55
Author: Curious ┬╗ Sat 13 Feb, 2010 4:24 pm

jacklipton wrote:
and then their is Canada and Europe.

My sister definitely isn't sending any of her kids off to an Ivy League college.

Curious
Advanced Member

If a mispeled wurd here and their can keep you happy and fulfiled once in wile than my wurk is dun here.

Actually, I don't think they allow Texans not named Bush to go to Ivy League schools...and look how that worked out!

PS...look for the next misspelled work in the SECOND post I make tomorrow!! ;-)

February 14th, 2010, 08:38
PS...look for the next misspelled work in the SECOND post I make tomorrow!! ;-)You misspelled "their"?? That wasn't my point. But maybe you failed comprehension too?

Beachlover
February 14th, 2010, 16:46

This is actually another reason why I'm glad I left Canada. You know, if you sit around at night and have a few drinks with friends or family in Canada, almost everyone will tell you that material possessions don't matter, they don't make you happy, and so on. Yet, the next day they're off to the mall, looking at some leather furniture, the newest blu-ray DVD player because they only have HD DVD, think they got a great deal for a salt & pepper shaker at $160, etc.

Now that's just people deluding themselves.

I'd never be so deluded to say material possessions don't matter to me... I love my $5k laptop and other helpful gadgets... but I think it's healthy to put things in perspective and realise these things aren't the be all and end all...

That salt and pepper shake really bugged you didn't it? I bet they bought it just to do that lol.

Beachlover
February 14th, 2010, 16:51
Author: Curious ┬╗ Sat 13 Feb, 2010 4:24 pm

jacklipton wrote:
and then their is Canada and Europe.

My sister definitely isn't sending any of her kids off to an Ivy League college.

Curious
Advanced Member

If a mispeled wurd here and their can keep you happy and fulfiled once in wile than my wurk is dun here.

LOL... I luv dat.

Beachlover
February 14th, 2010, 17:01
Author: Dickhead ┬╗ Sat 13 Feb, 2010 9:27 am

I personally think Thailand is MUCH more materialistic than the US or Western Europe. While it is considered extremely bad taste to flaunt one's wealth in the latter, in Thailand is de rigeur -- even if you don't have wealth. Face, face, face. Just look at the number of Mercedes-Benz automobiles you see on the streets of Bangkok than you do in any city in America. I see Ferraris, Maseratis, and Lamborghinis in Bangkok on a daily basis -- but almost never see one back home. People are out to show off here...as much as possible, and no matter what kind of drain it puts on your finances. On the other hand, my fabulously wealthy friends back home take great pains NOT to flaunt it -- and to look as "ordinary guy" as possible.

That's where the Thai royalty-generated caste system comes into play. The poor want the basics, the middle class and rich flaunt it. In the West, everyone seeks to flaunt as much as they can until they are so uber-rich they feel that they have to downplay it.

I get your point, dickhead. And to me there is the US and then their is Canada and Europe. Two different animals altogether. Americans have built themselves into being some super race of superior beings that are anointed as the saviors of the planet, using their military might to decide who shall live and who shall not. The hubris and ego is suffocating...as is their police state tactics that seek to impose their morality on the entire planet, whether anyone agrees with it or not.

I agree with some of what dickhead (now known as his charming new handle, "fuck-face") says... Asians are massively face oriented and a big part of this is their wealth.

Believe me... there's plenty of poor boys out there who would jump at flaunting a merc if they could get their hands on one.

Having said that, by no stretch is are the Thais a perfect model of Buddhist simplicity. Far from it. Just look at the face on your boy when you give him a 500 baht tip.

That's reality kicking in.

I don't think there's any shame in wanting to make a heap of money... in most cases, people who make more money do so by adding more value than others (contributing more) in some way.

Beachlover
February 14th, 2010, 17:04
PS...look for the next misspelled work in the SECOND post I make tomorrow!! ;-)You misspelled "their"?? That wasn't my point. But maybe you failed comprehension too?

Why get up his arse about the spelling thing? It's not like he's LMTU...

February 14th, 2010, 18:11
I'd like to buy a condo in Jomthien, too. BUT I don't want one with a balcony -- too many farangs diving off of those -- and I won't spend a penny over 143,000 baht per sq. m., as I've been told by someone in the business that that represents a great deal.

Any suggestions?

February 14th, 2010, 18:23
Author: Curious ┬╗ Sat 13 Feb, 2010 9:38 pm

jacklipton wrote:
PS...look for the next misspelled work in the SECOND post I make tomorrow!! ;-)

You misspelled "their"?? That wasn't my point. But maybe you failed comprehension too?

Curious

Actually I DIDN'T misspell 'their'. That is the proper spelling for 'their', but I used the INCORRECT their/there because I really didn't give a shit when I was typing the post late at night after getting home from a fantastic evening of drinking and partying. Luckily, we have you, at the ready as a keyboard commando, ready to pounce on any incorrect grammar or spelling.

To each his own, and if after pounding your pud all night it gives you pleasure to play master editor, I've no quarrel with it...but now you've got ME curious. I give up, where did I go wrong in interpreting your post? I'm actually keen to know.

Beachlover
February 14th, 2010, 18:31
BUT I don't want one with a balcony -- too many farangs diving off of those

It's part of the nut town atmosphere...

February 14th, 2010, 18:37
Because the guy doesn't have a life. What loser hangs around an online forum looking for something like using 'their' where 'there' was meant to be used? Kind of sad, no? He could easily have used what few sparks of intelligence he has to generate a comment that contributed to the discussion, but...oh well.

I personally think it's GF, BL. This Curious guy always popped up, along with CP, right around when GF was out in force. And they always seem to buttress whatever argument GF was setting forth. GF has been very quiet lately, but that seems to be his MO. He lays low, then starts posting pendatic short shit as Curious, then does his off the wall shit as Copper Peal.

Probably wrong, but there are too many similarities in the way they write.

February 14th, 2010, 18:42
Homintern = Copper Pheel = Curious = silomgwm (on cfs). A serial game-player.

February 14th, 2010, 18:43
It's part of the nut town atmosphere...

I would be more inclined to use capital letters Beachlover; "NUT TOWN"

Beachlover
February 14th, 2010, 19:00

Copper Pheel is Curious?... I never put those two together. Is he related to Gone Fishing as well?

February 14th, 2010, 22:12

Copper Pheel is Curious?... I never put those two together. Is he related to Gone Fishing as well?

And more to the point..... who cares?

:bounce: :bounce:

February 14th, 2010, 22:36
I personally think it's GF, BL. This Curious guy always popped up, along with CP, right around when GF was out in force. And they always seem to buttress whatever argument GF was setting forth. GF has been very quiet lately, but that seems to be his MO. He lays low, then starts posting pendatic short shit as Curious, then does his off the wall shit as Copper Peal.

Well, JL, that just goes to show how little you think - or what those thoughts are worth! I have been "very quiet lately" simply because there has been little of interest to me here - and you and some others may be glad to know that my interest here in general is on the decline for a number of reasons. I also do not post, for example, on recent bar activity as I know nothing about it except by hearsay and have little interest in it.

I have never used any other handle, except for "one-offs", such as in FOTG when I made it obvious who I was to prove a point and as Ocean None which was quickly stopped. I am not Hedda, Homintern, the Colonel, Curious, or Copper Pheel, which I would have thought was obvious given that we usually disagree if I can be bothered to respond to their generally wothless posts. I have never visited CFS and although I cannot rule out correcting LMTU's grammar or spelling I cannot recall anyone whose spelling I have corrected unless it was for some other reason (such as an unintended pun).

Think again!

maisoui
February 14th, 2010, 22:43
Kind of sad, no?

Good grief, man. Stop murdering our native tongue! Is that some sort of Spanish grammatical construction?

February 15th, 2010, 14:38
Homintern = Copper Pheel = Curious = silomgwm (on cfs). A serial game-player.I won't bother trying to deny such an allegation since a flat denial is as useful as Fuck-Face's flat assertion; let's examine the evidence in multiple posts (Fuck-Face can't produce any by the way):
* I have a permanent boyfriend (several posts mention "Boy Special"); homintern appears to have kept a stable of boys and often referred to the "Duty Mem'sahib" in such a way that clearly refers to a roster of boys.
* Curious it seems is a "sex tourist" who visits Bangkok and Pattaya but worked in Singapore before he lost his job.
* I live in Pattaya; homintern always expressed contempt for the place.
* homintern often expressed - was well-known for his passion - a love of rimming; silomgwm on CfS has an entry in a thread devoted to the topic where he states his horror of such a practice.

What's your explanation for these glaring inconsistencies? An elaborate campaign of disinformation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation) perhaps? If so, can you trust anything you think you know including the pic you allege to be genuine or are you a victim of that campaign yourself?

February 15th, 2010, 16:31
What's your explanation for these glaring inconsistencies?

A sick, schizophrenic mind (on your part, dear) isn't enough for you? Shall I post the pic in question and see who goes screaming to the mods first that it should be removed because "it's not me, but it's a friend of mind..." Hahaha.

February 15th, 2010, 16:37
A sick, schizophrenic mind (on your part, dear) isn't enough for you? Shall I post the pic in question and see who goes screaming to the mods first that it should be removed because "it's not me, but it's a friend of mind..." Hahaha.You are at liberty to do whatever the Mods permit on their Board; posting a picture that you alone allege to be a poster in this Forum means nothing and I'm certainly not going to go crying to the Mods that you've posted a pic of me (since you don't have one). I don't recall ever having complained to the Mods about any picture that's ever been posted; as I say you are confusing me with someone else entirely. Publish and be damned.

The Mods will have to hope and pray that you can support your publication; as I believe you yourself have pointed out the laws of libel are quite strong in Thailand, and I imagine posting a picture of someone claiming it to be a likeness of someone it is not may constitute libel.

February 15th, 2010, 19:17
Author: Gone Fishing ┬╗ Sun 14 Feb, 2010 11:36 am

jacklipton wrote:

Well, JL, that just goes to show how little you think - or what those thoughts are worth! I have been "very quiet lately" simply because there has been little of interest to me here - and you and some others may be glad to know that my interest here in general is on the decline for a number of reasons. I also do not post, for example, on recent bar activity as I know nothing about it except by hearsay and have little interest in it.

I have never used any other handle, except for "one-offs", such as in FOTG when I made it obvious who I was to prove a point and as Ocean None which was quickly stopped. I am not Hedda, Homintern, the Colonel, Curious, or Copper Pheel, which I would have thought was obvious given that we usually disagree if I can be bothered to respond to their generally wothless posts. I have never visited CFS and although I cannot rule out correcting LMTU's grammar or spelling I cannot recall anyone whose spelling I have corrected unless it was for some other reason (such as an unintended pun).

Think again!

Well, GF, I WILL think again, thanks to your post here. I actually have a lot of respect for your postings and look forward to them. You've been too quiet lately and you should definitely get involved again. Many thanks for speaking out.

JL

Sen Yai
February 15th, 2010, 20:01
I imagine posting a picture of someone claiming it to be a likeness of someone it is not may constitute libel.

Unless the person in the picture is better looking than the person it is not. In which case, the person it is not might be flattered.

February 16th, 2010, 01:55
Unless the person in the picture is better looking than the person it is not. In which case, the person it is not might be flattered.The possibilities are endless as we await its publication. I envsage him now, trawling through Facebook or LinkedIn, trying to decide whose pic he will purloin and try to pass off as me. The proofs he must provide that it is me and not A.N. Other will make fascinating reading. Or - I know - he could produce some emails I've sent him admitting the whole thing. They're much easier to forge. Doubtless the Malyasian government has retained him as its adviser on false evidence for the Anwar trial. Remember Monica Lewinsky's semen-stained dress? Only months later the Malaysian prosecution produced a semen-stained mattress in the first Anwar sodomy trial. That sort of over-kill is exactly what I'd expect of Fuck-Face.

Brad the Impala
February 26th, 2010, 05:06
Who says that jinks deletes references to Ocean One?!

If you add gay to Ocean One, we are now in the top ten links to this development, whose site flashed the latest news on progress to be in March(last year of course)

February 26th, 2010, 08:57
Hey, sorry I missed this...I really lost interest in the condo thread and ignored it forgetting there was a back and forth going on...to your point: Ok! I see your points.

The board IS getting really vapid and boring...I don't blame you for not wasting time with it.

Actually in Pattaya now and having amazing success getting some great GR boys! I've got them lined up through the week and there's this one muslim 19 year old that just won't quit. No off fees, no attitudes, no go go bars to hurry back to. No wonder the host bars and go go places are hurting.

Think again!

Impulse
February 26th, 2010, 09:10
No off fees, no attitudes, no go go bars to hurry back to. No wonder the host bars and go go places are hurting.And no guarantee the boi won't try to rob you or worse.