PDA

View Full Version : I can't decide if this is funny

giggsy
February 11th, 2010, 12:29
A 39-year-old homosexual threatened to sue medical staffs at a government hospital in the south of Manila, capital city,over a YouTube video clip of his rectal surgery, officials said Thursday.

The YouTube video clip showed the medical staff laughing while removing the blue canister stuck from the patient's rectum during sexual intercourse, at the Vicente Sotto Medical Memorial Center (VSMMC) in Cebu City, south of the Philippines on January 3.

According to the patient, who was only identified as Jan-jan, he did not know that the staff took a video of him and worse, was uploaded in YouTube, a video sharing Web site on the internet.

Jan-jan told Sun Star Cebu, a local news agency, "I trusted them. And yet they ridiculed me behind my back...Was that something a professional would do? I can't even walk the streets without being laughed at by neighbors. I want my ordeal to end. And I hope it doesn't happen to anyone else."

Hospital authorities said that if the medical staff would be found guilty, their licenses will be suspended or revoked.

Hospital spokesman Emmanuel Gines as told to GMA local TV news, "There will be sanctions for sure."

He also said that the number of medical staff in the operating room was unusual at the time of the procedure and many of the staff were using their cellular phones and recording the incident.

The patient said he was drunk on New Year's Eve and hired a male prostitute for sex. He work up the next day to realize a perfume canister was left inside his rectum.

He said he went to the hospital to have the object removed.

Damn I can't find the video on Utube

Beachlover
February 11th, 2010, 17:11
Man... this happened ages ago.

Personally, I think it's really unprofessional of he medical staff.

Smiles
February 11th, 2010, 18:01
Yep, funny. :evil4: :bounce: :rolling: Nearly as funny as a Thai Died cut&paste.

February 15th, 2010, 04:03
Wonder what perfume it was.....

.....Eau De Shithole perhaps!

:hello1: :hello1:

February 16th, 2010, 18:49
Wonder what perfume it was.....

Perfume my ass. It was Eau de Toilette