PDA

View Full Version : Best Sex Ever

February 10th, 2010, 14:59
I enjoy a massage - being caressed by a stranger.

For those less experienced, a normal oil massage here is around 300 for an hour and the client is naked. Some shops have proper massage tables with face wells but most have mattresses on the floor with flimsy curtains providing a measure of privacy. Clean sheets and towels are used for each client but the environment is tacky. In a typical Thai massage shop, the chances of a happy ending are remote but the lady will brush against you 'accidentally' and giggle at your erection.

Some places (like the Malaysia Hotel in Bangkok) offer a choice of "man or lady". Your chances of a happy ending with a masseur are much better but not a certainty - for me, this adds zest and if nothing happens, no problem.

I recently noticed a shop in south Pattaya with men and ladies outside. "H" called to me yesterday and we chatted for a while - I promised to dump my shopping and return while he promised "I take care you" ... and he did!

We all have our moods and preferences. I was in the mood yesterday and he took a fancy to (or took pity on) an aging falang. I won't tell you the name of his shop (unless you beg) as my experience is not on the menu. It was a once-off event and I expect a disappointment when I see him again.

After washing my feet, he showed me to a curtained-off mattress and left me to strip. I was covered modestly with a towel when he returned and clipped our curtains closed. During my hour, there were clients on both sides of me, close enough to touch. As in a restaurant, I basically ignored my neighbors.

As usual, he started with me face down and was soon spreading oil on my left leg and our body language negotiations started. After a few minutes kneading my inner thigh, my arousal was obvious (I had shoved my penis between my legs as I lay down for this reason). He was still cautious about going too far - it was possible my response was an embarrassment to me.

He moved down to my calf, letting me cool down. After he moved himself from my feet to my side I put my hand on his thigh as encouragement. He stopped massaging my hips and moved back to my calf. I took the hint and lay back quietly then he resumed my arousal.

For forty minutes he toyed with me - a great oily massage interrupted by a dozen sessions of high arousal. He was enjoying himself too. To massage my shoulder blades, he knelt between my legs. As he leaned forward, he pushed his groin into my bum. As this went on, I could feel him getting hard and that started getting me hard as well.

After I turned over, he put my foot in his crutch while he massaged the front of my leg. He pushed against me and I could feel his erection under my toes. When he started on my arms, I finally got a chance to fondle him and he seems to be well endowed.

With the neighbors so close, the happy ending was pretty tame but with a hint of exhibitionism. He was concerned about noise and seemed reluctant for me to climax. I took myself in hand for the finale, panting (quietly) through my mouth.

I have been around the block a few times and the novelty has worn off. This was a peak experience out of the blue, a reward for risking asian travel.

February 10th, 2010, 15:08
Great material, just finished pulling myself off after reading it.

atri1666
February 10th, 2010, 17:31
I believe you speak about the parlor behind tukcom?

February 10th, 2010, 18:04
I had to double check - this thread is entitled "Best Sex Ever"??? Perhaps he is a monk.

Beachlover
February 10th, 2010, 18:19
I love it when you're going for a good legitimate massage... but there's the possibility of getting frisky.

I had a similar experience at a place I thought was strictly professional in Bangkok... the boy was really cute.. so I just thought, oh it will be nice getting a massage from him.

He did a few slips and grazes so I was naturally aroused turning over. When he massaged my hands/arms he rested my hand on his very hard knob (he was standing up). He was huge... literally felt like a door knob through his pants... soon released.

Eventually he was standing over smiling down at me and out of the blue he says, "Ni Hen Ke Ai"... (you are very cute) in Chinese. He was Thai but spoke Chinese even better than me.

February 10th, 2010, 19:04
..... After I turned over, he put my foot in his crutch while he massaged the front of my leg. He pushed against me and I could feel his erection under my toes. When he started on my arms, I finally got a chance to fondle him and he seems to be well endowed.

With the neighbors so close, the happy ending was pretty tame but with a hint of exhibitionism. He was concerned about noise and seemed reluctant for me to climax. I took myself in hand for the finale, panting (quietly) through my mouth.

I have been around the block a few times and the novelty has worn off. This was a peak experience out of the blue, a reward for risking asian travel.

If this was "Best Sex Ever" then you must have led a very sheltered life. A quick grope and then wanking yourself off :rolling:
Next time you're going 'around the block' take something faster than a tricycle.

cdnmatt
February 10th, 2010, 19:18
Next time, take two of the masseurs to your hotel room / apartment (yes, they will go), and have them both massage you at the same time in privacy. :-)

colmx
February 11th, 2010, 01:50
I agree with Atri above...
Sounds like Relax@Me massage to me:
http://www.relaxatme.com

I have had 2 visits there...
1st time the guy started Smoking me... but i asked him to stop... was completely not my type
2nd time the (Gorgeous) Masseur started playing me off and brought me to a climax

Not wanting to steer this thread of topic but...
But what do others feel is an appropriate tip foor sexual relief is a non-sex Massage place such at this?
for:
-Handjob
-Handjob with groping of masseur
-Full on sex?

cdnmatt
February 11th, 2010, 02:21
But what do others feel is an appropriate tip foor sexual relief is a non-sex Massage place such at this?

Ohhh, come on, that's hardly a "non-sex massage place". It's in the middle of South Pattaya, just around the corner from Blue House massage, just down the street from another sex massage shop, and only a few blocks from Sunee. I'm pretty sure when everyone gets a job there, they're told sexual favors are part of the job description.

Anyway, before I met Kim, I used to stay at Mosaik, and have been there many times. I'd put in the day working, and when I wanted a break, instead of going for a pint or something like I would in Canada, I would go for a sexy-massage instead, especially since it was only 30 feet from my door. :-) I don't know, I never talked to them about it or anything, but I always just simply assumed a happy ending would be a part of it, which it always was.

As for payment, I have no idea. I gave 2000 baht, but I'm assuming they'd go for a fair amount less, as they seemed pretty ecstatic about the 2000. Maybe 1000 baht would be reasonable?

Beachlover
February 11th, 2010, 02:26

Ohhh, come on, that's hardly a "non-sex massage place". It's in the middle of South Pattaya, just around the corner from Blue House massage, just down the street from another sex massage shop, and only a few blocks from Sunee. I'm pretty sure when everyone gets a job there, they're told sexual favors are part of the job description.

Anyway, before I met Kim, I used to stay at Mosaik, and have been there many times. I'd put in the day working, and when I wanted a break, instead of going for a pint or something like I would in Canada, I would go for a sexy-massage instead, especially since it was only 30 feet from my door. :-) I don't know, I never talked to them about it or anything, but I always just simply assumed a happy ending would be a part of it, which it always was.

As for payment, I have no idea. I gave 2000 baht, but I'm assuming they'd go for a fair amount less, as they seemed pretty ecstatic about the 2000. Maybe 1000 baht would be reasonable?

ROFL... "They seemed pretty ecstatic about it"... you are taking the piss aren't you?

cdnmatt
February 11th, 2010, 02:28
Huh? Maybe I'm retarded, but not sure what you mean. :-)

I don't know, they were absolutely thrilled when I handed them 2000, and still grab at me to this day, even though they know I'll never go with them anymore. So I would imagine it was more than they're used to.

colmx
February 11th, 2010, 02:43
It may be half way between Blue House and Royal house... It is also equidistant from probably 4 or 5 other legitimate massage places on Soi day night

You may not choose your masseur/masseuse the same as in a real massage shop
There is no mamasan same as in a real assage shop
They have massage chairs same as in a real massage shop

The setup, with flimsy curtains, massage ladies and its website to do make it obvious to be a knocking shop either so i still maintain that it is a Non-Sex massage place

As for your 2000B tips... :sign3: :sign3:

Beachlover
February 11th, 2010, 03:10

I don't know, they were absolutely thrilled when I handed them 2000, and still grab at me to this day, even though they know I'll never go with them anymore. So I would imagine it was more than they're used to.

Haha... no, I just found it funny the way you said, "they seemed pretty ecstatic about the 2,000" in such a nonchalant way because I think 2,000 would be a fortune to them... way more than they are used to getting. No wonder they're still trying to grab you :-)

You sound tipsy :blackeye:

Beachlover
February 11th, 2010, 03:17
I'd put in the day working, and when I wanted a break, instead of going for a pint or something like I would in Canada, I would go for a sexy-massage instead?

That's what I love about Thailand... I sometimes get a massage after work here (it's strictly professional... but done by a cute Thai guy who seems to be getting more and more intimate the way he does it) but it costs 70 bucks each time so I'm not getting one everyday.

cdnmatt
February 11th, 2010, 03:47

haha... generally, the only time I ever post is when I'm too drunk to work. :-) Otherwise, I'm busy making monies.

cdnmatt
February 11th, 2010, 04:00

Haha... no, I just found it funny the way you said, "they seemed pretty ecstatic about the 2,000" in such a nonchalant way because I think 2,000 would be a fortune to them... way more than they are used to getting. No wonder they're still trying to grab you :-)

Why? It's basically the same as a short-time, no? Except you get a good hour long massage out of the deal as well. So...

Short Time = 1000 baht
Off Fee from Bar = 300 baht
Drink for you and boy before off = 400 baht

That's 1700 baht, factor in a bit for tips here and there, and 2000 easy. Why would I expect to pay less at a massage parlour, for basically the exact same service? That's how I see it at least, but maybe I'm wrong. *shrug*

Impulse
February 11th, 2010, 04:35
I agree with Matt,but beachlover......why are you paying so much and not even getting sex out of it?Sounds like your the one getting ripped off.

Dodger
February 11th, 2010, 06:02
cdnMatt Write:

Next time, take two of the masseurs to your hotel room / apartment (yes, they will go), and have them both massage you at the same time in privacy. :-)

Matt...I'm with you...and it was worth all the oil stains on the bed sheets.

TrongpaiExpat
February 11th, 2010, 10:51
cdnMatt Write:

Matt...I'm with you...and it was worth all the oil stains on the bed sheets.

I stayed at a gay guest house once in Provincetown where the owner had a sign over the bed: "If you must play with oil on the bed, call us so we can put a sheet of plastic under the bottom sheet"

February 11th, 2010, 14:42
... but beachlover......why are you paying so much and not even getting sex out of it?I do wonder whether Beachlover's highly paid employees (some (gasp!) being paid six figures!!!!) know their boss' bi-monthly "business" trips to Asia are mostly about "funny business" in Thailand. Do they know you're a shirt-lifter, Beachlover, who pays guys half his age to have sex with him (or not as the case may be)? Or are you as closeted at work as you are with your friends, none of whom I believe you once said are gay?

Beachlover
February 11th, 2010, 17:29

haha... generally, the only time I ever post is when I'm too drunk to work. :-) Otherwise, I'm busy making monies.

Oh for me, it's the opposite. Slam down a few shots and I'm doing genius work. :king:

Beachlover
February 11th, 2010, 17:30
Why? It's basically the same as a short-time, no? Except you get a good hour long massage out of the deal as well. So...

Short Time = 1000 baht
Off Fee from Bar = 300 baht
Drink for you and boy before off = 400 baht

That's 1700 baht, factor in a bit for tips here and there, and 2000 easy. Why would I expect to pay less at a massage parlour, for basically the exact same service? That's how I see it at least, but maybe I'm wrong. *shrug*

Fair enough... that makes sense. I have just never tipped 2,000 for a massage, that's all.

Beachlover
February 11th, 2010, 17:31
I agree with Matt,but beachlover......why are you paying so much and not even getting sex out of it?Sounds like your the one getting ripped off.

This is Sydney... And when I go there I am actually just wanting a good massage to loosen up and to give my brain an hour to itself.

GWMinUS
February 11th, 2010, 20:23
AHHHHHH
That is my problem here in New Mexico.
We have a wonderful spa with hot tubs and massage.
But when you ask for a male masseuse they often tell you that none are available. :crybaby:
Have to book ahead.
And NO Happy Endings in the offer. Not even at US$100 for the massage...
TAKE ME BACK TO THAILAND...
:hello2:

February 21st, 2010, 11:03
He was concerned about noise and seemed reluctant for me to climax. I took myself in hand for the finale, panting (quietly) through my mouth.

You old cunt,you could of had a heart attack jerkin ya own gherkin ! But gotta give it to ya,you were a determined old bastard !
Look i say go for it if your that age,ya never know when ya gonna croak it and lending yaself to Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters is the best sex for you then so be it ,mate dont let the other queers put you down,at least you saved on tip fees.
But i couldnt help wondering if you washed your hands
.Next time try breathing thru your nose preferably with a belt around your neck like David Carradine did.

Well there a lot of Thai and chinese massage places in Sydney City especially thai on Oxford Street,I always only pay $40 for an hour and usually good service,actually im pretty sure Sydney City has a lot more Thai Korean and Chinese massage boys than anywhere else.
You really need to be direct with them beachlover and tell them what your exactly after.
Look,if your that desperate you can always come and see me for half the price.

goji
February 21st, 2010, 19:18
I agree with Atri above...
Sounds like Relax@Me massage to me: http://www.relaxatme.com

Last time I walked past there, the one male masseur was shouting across the street trying to get me in there & all the females were ignoring me. I think they know their customers.

Beachlover
February 21st, 2010, 20:52
LOL... either you're a gay looking guy or they have a fantastic long-range gaydar hehe.