PDA

View Full Version : Those missing toes

ChrisUK
February 6th, 2010, 15:31
Many Thais I see in gogo bars have a toe either completely or partially missing. I haven't noticed this strange modification to the feet of Thais before and am curious to know why.

I doubt if it is caused by accidents as it seems to affect just the odd toe. Does anyone have an answer to this curiousity?

February 6th, 2010, 18:17
I just wanted to mention gogo bars and missing FINGERS before Sanook did!

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

February 6th, 2010, 18:38

Plus your Money, Freedom, Life etc. etc..........................

February 6th, 2010, 18:47

Shirley, being Sco'ish, Sco'ish Guy can nivver huv 'is freedom ta'en.

Isn't it :glasses7: the Japanese Yakuza :glasses7: that do the finger chopping thing? :headbang:

February 6th, 2010, 18:52

Shirley, being Sco'ish, Sco'ish Guy can nivver huv 'is freedom ta'en.

Isn't it :glasses7: the Japanese Yakuza :glasses7: that do the finger chopping thing? :headbang:

And some Jocks!

Beachlover
February 6th, 2010, 20:42
Strange... I've never seen this on a Thai boy before. Is it just gogo bars? I wonder why... I've never seen it in a gogo bar either.

TrongpaiExpat
February 6th, 2010, 22:18
My BF's nephew, 4 years old, was riding on the back of a bicycle that his older cousin was driving and he got his big tow sliced off on the wheel sprockets. They retrieved the severed toe but the hospital said it could not be reattached. I sort of doubt any of these rural Isaan hospitals have the ability to do re-attachments. He lost about 2/3rds of this toe. He can't quite support flip-flops and has to wear slip-on's now.

Last visit he seems to be walking and running fine and I think he told me that he's expecting his big toe to grow back.

February 6th, 2010, 22:26
So............. all these toe-less boys that the OP referred to all got their toe trapped in the spokes of a bike, is that it?

:8( :8( :8( :8( :8( :8(

TrongpaiExpat
February 6th, 2010, 22:36
So............. all these toe-less boys that the OP referred to all got their toe trapped in the spokes of a bike, is that it?

Farm equipment, motocy, bicycle, and all sorts of other hazards when the national foot ware are flip-flops or nothin. your bound to be lacking a few toes here and there.

February 6th, 2010, 22:55

Farm equipment, motocy, bicycle, and all sorts of other hazards when the national foot ware are flip-flops or nothin. your bound to be lacking a few toes here and there.

Thankfully, they all seem to manage to retain their cocks.....

....... elective surgery apart!

:hello1: :hello1:

catawampuscat
February 6th, 2010, 23:01
I have seen boys with 6 fingers and heard about one with more than one cock..
:glasses7:

TrongpaiExpat
February 6th, 2010, 23:10
This is interesting: http://www.carilionclinic.org/Carilion/P09034

I met a boy with 6 fingers on one of his hands. He told me when he was born they consulted the head Monk who told them that it was auspicious and not to do anything. It's common in Western countries to do a little pruning just after birth when there's something extra in the digits or toes.

This is strange: http://www.anatomyatlases.org/AnatomicVariants/OrganSystem/Images/39.gif

Shuee
February 8th, 2010, 22:58
i know of this happening in the slums in india where in a documentary they ask the little lad where the end of his toe was, he replied that he woke up once to a sharp pain in his toe, only to be shocked to see a rat nibbling on it! Not sure of the reason in los though, it could be related? Or perhaps it just those big cockahroaches you see around!