PDA

View Full Version : UK/Thailand mail

giggsy
February 3rd, 2010, 02:54
Does anyone know how long a letter takes to get from the UK to Thailand 1st class ?
thanks in advance

doug7363
February 3rd, 2010, 03:16
In my experience if sent registered a week or slightly less - it has bee as quick as 5 days

February 3rd, 2010, 03:34
I sent my boyfriend a letter last week on Monday from the UK and he got it on Friday.

February 3rd, 2010, 04:17
Normally you can bank on 7 days, anything under that, which happens quite regularly is of course a bonus. Thai holidays can slow it down a touch, but otherwise it is all quite good.

February 3rd, 2010, 04:20
Normally you can bank on 7 days, anything under that, which happens quite regularly is of course a bonus...

That's a better service than posting a letter WITHIN the UK these days !!

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

maisoui
February 3rd, 2010, 04:54
Normally you can bank on 7 days, anything under that, which happens quite regularly is of course a bonus...

You know ought to be more careful as there are foreigners who read this board who may not understand British humour. I know that there is something weird in the British psyche which makes us think it's cute to slag ourselves off, but really, it's not.

February 3rd, 2010, 05:02

You know ought to be more careful as there are foreigners who read this board who may not understand British humour. I know that there is something weird in the British psyche which makes us think it's cute to slag ourselves off, but really, it's not.

Humour? I was being completely serious!

:hello1: