PDA

View Full Version : Jomtien Blog and Monty

lonelywombat
February 2nd, 2010, 17:38
I asked an expat friend to get me any info on Monty as I heard he was absent for some weeks.Apparently he is back in Perth and was[is] hospitalized. He intends to come back again when fit. I am sure he has the best wishes of all his friends.

Include in the email was a link to this Jomtien Blog which I found very interesting.

I hope it keeps up the promising start

http://gayjomtieninfo.blogspot.com/

Beachlover
February 2nd, 2010, 20:03
Mate... got to say... you're a complete creep and lowlife.

Beachlover
February 2nd, 2010, 20:03
Could we just delete bottomsunee4's posts?

February 2nd, 2010, 20:29
Could we just delete bottomsunee4's posts?

Beachlover, there is only one poster who continually seems to get a kick out of, basically misusing this forum for his own personnel enjoyment (sic) We can continue to put him in our Foe's list, but the problem with that is every time you log on you can see from others replies/comments/posts etc., that he just will not stop ridiculing and gibbering like an alien from another solar planet.............

lonelywombat
February 3rd, 2010, 06:11
Would "Peter in Perth" PM me please. I will be in Perth in a few weeks time.

I assume Monty would be in the Sir Charles Gairdner

February 5th, 2010, 11:26
When I arrived in Pattaya just before New Year a friend and I were walking thru Jomtien and noticed the lights go out at Monty's and the boys putting the tables away. We walked by and saw a sign that said "Closed Until Further Notice". We asked one of the boys why and he said he didn't know.

The next day the bar was open again. :dontknow:

I filed that tidbit away in my Memory Bank under "That Was Strange..." until I saw this topic.

I guess I haven't really helped except to add to the air of mystery.....

I do like that Blog though. Jomtien really needs a little bit of promotion. It's a nice (quiet) area for those of us who stay down there and don't feel like making the slog all the way into Pattaya for entertainment.