View Full Version : WOW, OT NO.27

latintopxxx
February 1st, 2010, 12:15
Landed early afternoon on Saturday, feeling very tired, checked in at the Sofitel silom (very nice) and jumped into bed for a quick nap. Must've been more tired than I thought as the quick nap turned into a 6 hour sleep.

Woke up terribly horny, decided to remedy the problem witha massage/fuck at prime on Silom soi 6, but my luck was out, both my favourite boys were fully booked!!!

9pm by now, trawled Rama4 (usually some street trade on the corner with Silom and up) but must've been too early as the pickings were slim....as soi twilight is just around the corner and in desperation ended up there...popped into xsize...and wow.....no 27 (OT), must've sensed my mood, latched onto me and against my better judgement I offed him after negotiating a rate of 1200 for 3 hours.....way above what I normally pay.

Boy was I in for a surprise...a very pleasant one, OT was one of the best sex partners/lovers I have had the pleasure of having, butch/manly, beautiful smile, muscles (but not over blown as in tawan club), well hung, bubble butt and very versatile.

This boy knew exactly what to do, after out 1st fuck he practically gave me a tongue bath, sensing where I was sensitive and what I liked, before long we were on round 2, and he took it like a trooper; here is someone who really enjoys gay sex and is totally customer focused;not for a minute did he neglect me, was like he existed soley to pleasure me.

Ned;ess to say I was totrally taken in by this attitude and after coimung for the 3rd time around midnight, tipped him an extra 500 (lost my mind...I know) practically had to push him out the door and dropped off to sleep..finally.

OT, no 27, a real treasure.

Beachlover
February 1st, 2010, 17:33
tipped him an extra 500 (lost my mind...I know) practically had to push him out the door and dropped off to sleep..finally.

My goodness. You are human after all.

Beachlover
February 1st, 2010, 17:37
How come you don't like to sleep with someone else in your bed? I've heard other people who are like this?... Just curious. I find it kind of strange.

Personally, I love having a warm body snoozing between the soft white sheets beside me. It's nice.

catawampuscat
February 1st, 2010, 21:53
great review and loved the details..
I have also negotiated a price and tipped much more when I was blown away.. :hello2:

TrongpaiExpat
February 1st, 2010, 22:11
Did you catch the show at X-Size Sat? I went to the 10:30 show. Pretty good but two of the sex performers did not show, were sick or something, so they did not have the full complement. They sure have a few stars on stage. X-Size had been attracting quite a lot of customers recently.

latintopxxx
February 2nd, 2010, 00:08
Yes, am human, just don't buy into the philosophy that because they are selling their butts I have to feel sorry for them and tip them or overpay regardless of service; to me its a service, albeit a very personal one.

I will and do tip when the service warrants it, be it a meal or a fuck...OT was simply way beyond my expectations; up to now of the many go go boys I've had the opportunity to savour none have even come close to measuring up...Ot not only exceeded but challenged me...very nice for a change.

In my experience I get better service from street trade....

As far as sleeping with someone, I simply cannot relax, maybe its a trust issue, only person that I can relax with, cuddle up to and fall asleep with is my partner of 8 years.

And by the way this is my 3rd night at the silom sofitel and none of the staff have questioned me when I drag numbers to me room, just flash my room card as I enter with the boy in tow, sometimes get a smirk from the doorman.

krobbie
February 2nd, 2010, 00:30
Latintopxxx,
Sofitel a little rich for my blood (wallet). Make the most of it. Your "take outs" will be most impressed to be in such surroundings.

Chok dee

Beachlover
February 2nd, 2010, 21:11
Agree the Sofitel is really good. Convenient location and great rooms to work from and relax in and facilities are good. Club access is helpful if you're going to be working during the day... I spent all day there grazing on the food and drinks while working. Great view from high floors too. Only wish location was as good as the Dusit.

Boys I brought back loved it. One made a bath for himself to relax with the salts and everything while I had to do some meetings one morning.

Have paid as much as $140/night for it but they frequently discount heavily. Paid only $110 with club included last time. Can be as little $90-$100/night without club. At these rates why stay anywhere else? Hotels are so cheap in Asia.

February 2nd, 2010, 22:10

Boys I brought back loved it. One made a bath for himself to relax....

I tend to go for hotels which already have baths in situ.

maisoui
February 3rd, 2010, 03:46

Och, awa' wi ye're extravagence. Whit's the point o' payin' for somethin' ye're only goain' tae use once a week. :tongue3:

February 3rd, 2010, 04:15

Och, awa' wi ye're extravagence. Whit's the point o' payin' for somethin' ye're only goain' tae use once a week. :tongue3:

Once a week is more than enough when there's fresh air blowing up yer kilt 24/7

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: