PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Uncle tries to hug cute Malay boy

Beachlover
January 31st, 2010, 12:41
LOL...this is hilarious... happened a couple of days ago on a highway in Malaysia.

They fight like monkeys and the older Chinese "Uncle" flapping his arms looks like he's trying to hug the poor boy lol.

[youtube:22kexbjq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZjORgUWpW4[/youtube:22kexbjq]

February 6th, 2010, 09:59
The "poor boy" has a weapon which he seems happy to use.

Beachlover
February 6th, 2010, 11:57
The Chinese Uncle had the weapon out first... probably to intimidate the young fellow... the boy took it off him and subsequently, the Uncle went after the boy like a crazy ape trying to get it back... and when he failed... just settled on trying to hit the boy.

The boy looks like all he's trying to do is dodge the Uncle's flailing arms and back away any chance he gets. I think the only time you see the boy use the batt is when the Uncle catches him by surprise as he bends down to pick up his shoe... a sudden self defense reflex really.

maisoui
February 6th, 2010, 16:07
It's not clear to me that the younger person, who is not the one with the baseball bat at first is Malay. He could be a well-tanned Chinese. The video is taken from inside the rearmost car and there are people talking Cantonese, a Chinese dialect common in KL. Perhaps the young guy is a Malay driver but, the charm hanging from his (?) rearview mirror is more likely to belong to a Chinese rather than a Malay.

I don't think there are any Malays involved here.

Beachlover
February 6th, 2010, 20:24
Yeah, that's a good point. Someone else somewhere pointed out the boy was actually Chinese. He looks Malay to me... maybe Malay...maybe a mix... maybe Chinese.

Beachlover
February 7th, 2010, 05:28
The highly coordinated flailing hands and monkey style movements displayed by the pink shirted "uncle". He just keeps going after the boy!

June 8th, 2010, 08:00
shame both parties have to have a fight over a small thing
seems way world going
j

Mario
June 19th, 2010, 19:22
OH GOSH :idea:
THEY ARE NOT ASHAMED ON THEMSELVES THEY ARE FIGHTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIGHWAY..

SHAME :crybaby: SHAME :crybaby: SHAME :crybaby: