PDA

View Full Version : Looking for my best friend KOB in Jomtien

April 16th, 2006, 06:00
I am looking for my best friend Kob, who was working in Jomtien, in Soi welcome Jomtien, in a guest House name OUR PLACE.
He just told to me he changes for a new job in Jomtien but I loose my mobile and his phone number.
Could someone help me to have news from him and How I can do to keep in touch with him.
Thanks a lot for your help.

April 16th, 2006, 15:38
it's not so funny
I really NEED HELP !
If someone can give news to me or Say to me how can I join him
He was living in Soi Wat Bun

April 16th, 2006, 18:20
I will be over in mid june so if you don't have any luck finding him by then let me know and I will see if I can find him for you.

April 16th, 2006, 19:28
Thank you very much Luvthai

April 17th, 2006, 05:24
Thank you for your help TOQ
Could you stop PLEASE boygeorge I just need help to contact my Friend because I really need to do it, it's not a game then PLEASE STOP !
And thank you for all the people you could HELP me

elephantspike
April 17th, 2006, 08:55
Um, Can we please stop hijacking this guy's thread? He's a brand new poster asking for help, and he probably thinks we are all nuts now. Please just make use of the ignore button.

There are lots of members in the Pattaya area. Can anyone ask around about Kob?

Monty-old
April 17th, 2006, 10:12
A few months ago Jack from the U.K. post that he lost his long time friend Cherdsak,
Well good new We found the Boy ,and thay are back in touch with each other.and waiting for a visa for the boy to go to England to look after Jack.
So if you want to find your friend, E.mail me thefullmontybar@hotmail.com or Private Message me.
And i will let you know how to go about it.
Monty

April 17th, 2006, 16:13
I do not think you are all nuts of course.

Thank you for your help.

elephantspike
April 18th, 2006, 13:03
Troll posts and responses to them deleted.

April 18th, 2006, 18:17
Is there anyone of you in Pattaya or in Jomtien who could help me.
I really need to contact him.

bigben
April 18th, 2006, 19:21
Hi SFG....

The first thing that came to my mind is why Mr. KOB hasn't called or eMailed you?

The second question is about Soi Welcome Jomtiem. Does this Soi have a gay bar(s) or cafe?

I thought it was all breeders in that area. Maybe I need to expand my horizions.
:geek:

My last thought is if you have a picture or two of this good friend Mr. KOB, could you possibility add the image so we all can kind of look for him in our normal travels?

Just an idea SFG.

Good luck. I truly hope you are reunited soon.

PS.

We all need to learn a lesson here including me. We all think we won't have our phone stolen or missplaced. It is always the other guy.

Take a few moments and physically write down important numbers/emails of friends and/or put them in a file on your computer. It takes a few minutes, but worth it if that SIM card gets lost or damaged.

April 18th, 2006, 19:48
he is not working in a gay bar , he was working in a guest house restaurant name Our Place.

There are some restaurant and guest house in Soi Welcome Jomtien.

Why no phone call or email from him ? I do not know I do not understand and no way for me to know it right now.
That one of the reason I would like to contact him

April 19th, 2006, 14:54
I will be in Jomtien beginning of June and I will go to Our Place to ask if they remember your friend and have news.
I hope you could wait to June.
There is not a guy in Pattaya who could go there and ask ? it's so easy to do, why we gay people like to read sad story and never do anything to help each other ?

April 19th, 2006, 17:01
Why not Boygeorge I will be there in June you can send to me Mp

Hey guy from Pattaya go to OUR PLACE and ask news from this Kob soi Welcome Jomtien is not so far

Do not be so egoist

April 19th, 2006, 17:03
Please do not include me in any of your outings. The chicken dance is not for me.

April 20th, 2006, 02:21
Then guys, no one want to go to Our Place to see if this guy is still working there or not.

We can speak about the rainbow flag but when one of us need help no one do anything.

Maybe yes we are really the Sad nation and we have to be unhappy.

April 20th, 2006, 18:45
No one is curious ?
I want to know ! this Kob is still working in Our Place in Welcome jomtien ?
Go there Pattayan guys and give us an answer !

April 21st, 2006, 06:06
Baziel,Baz mate,calm down maaaaaaate ! Maaaaate its all under control,calm down Baz mate.
As I said I will be going there soon dressed as a Chicken.

Well mate, i am happy its all under control, must be very funny to see you in your XXXXXXXL chicken dress ! Thais will love it , see you stand like the fool as you are . Make pictures Syd. Put them on SF and nobody put you on ignore for an hour !

But Way you not dress like a troll mate ? Must be they sail out your sises !

Have good fun over there, but put a willy on your silly, the boys are not toys , mate , but human !

Your chickens waiting, Syd . Lets Dans !

http://upload3.postimage.org/142961/aac.jpg (http://upload3.postimage.org/142961/photo_hosting.html)

April 21st, 2006, 17:09
Do not do that it's a guest house restaurant not a gay bar and I do not think your idea is so funny.

And forget this story now Please

I have to accept we are no boyfriend anymore.

April 23rd, 2006, 16:03
As I said I will be going there soon dressed as a Chicken.

If that means: decapitated, disemboweled, scalded, plucked & drawn-and-quartered; go for it!
And, while you're at it; get stuffed!

April 23rd, 2006, 19:57
SexyFrenchguy, make sure you read the thread "Sending Funds" before traveling to Thailand again. Follow the advice in the thread on how to send funds. This will guarantee that your next love interest will never lose contact with you. You will receive calls, emails, etc from him often. GUARANTEED.

April 23rd, 2006, 22:30
What do you mean I-Nam ?
all the thai boy are prostitute ?
If you do not pay they will go to see another Farang with bigger money ?
And all Farang just want sex with young guys ?

OK OK stop with this topic now I was just asking for help, no one want to go to see there, just doing really bad joke or trying to make money with this story

Could you cancel this topic please

American Teacher-old
April 26th, 2006, 14:18
Of course we can arrange for messages or money sent. And thank you Mr. Sydney for the plug, but you inadvertently mispelled our name. We are Niddy's Nook in Soi Day/Night One and our services can be found at our website at www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com) !

Thanks again,
Chris

April 26th, 2006, 16:15
If I understand well he was just asking if someone can go to Our place to see if his friend was still working there and to have some news.
And after of course to sent to him message or money or gift but how can he do if he doesn't know where he is in Jomtien ?

April 27th, 2006, 17:03
What Funny you are Boygeorge