PDA

View Full Version : Copa rooms from July 2010

lonelywombat
January 29th, 2010, 06:01
I just noticed this and cannot recall anything being posted.

Facilites and Accommodation

Opening July 1, 2010 after the installation of our new passenger elevator

The Copa offers 21 spacious and stylishly furnished suites and rooms, including Penthouse Suites and a 2-Bedroom Penthouse Apartment, all with sun terraces, we also offer Royal and Executive suites and Executive Rooms. Our rooms blend the tradition of Thai culture and furnishings, whilst also providing modern facilities, therefore offering quality hotel services, but at very affordable prices.

We also provide 24 hour reception services, an elevator, in-house laundry and dry cleaning. Massage services from The Body Club are available from midday in separate private en suite rooms, or in the comfort of your own room. Hotel/Airport transfers are also available with cars, limousines and minibuses (see reservations page for details).

The following amenities are standard in all of our rooms:

* En-suite shower room, some rooms also have baths
* Air conditioning
* DVD/CD player
* Satellite TV, some rooms also have LCD TV's with surround sound
* Mini-bars and refrigerators
* Complimentary tea and coffee making facility in all rooms
* Food delivery service available from noon to 3am
* In room safes
* Direct dial telephones
* Free broadband wireless internet
* Monitored smoke and fire detection equipment is installed throughout the building, and closed circuit television cameras monitor the public areas.

Early check-in/late check outs are available (subject to availability)

All of our Rates are per room per night, single or double occupancy.

photos and prices are on
http://www.copapattaya.com/facilities.php

colmx
January 29th, 2010, 06:07
Sounds like Le cafe royale is being split in 2... I guess the Ambiance rooms are being split back out again
They currently have 43 rooms in the LCR...Copa will have 21

Notice how the executive rooms in LCR are the same as Copas:
http://www.caferoyale-pattaya.com/rooms/eroom.html

lonelywombat
January 29th, 2010, 17:08
How funny you are Old Lonely checking up on the net, to see if they really did have naked Swimming shows at the Copa, THEY DID........I have been told it was not called the Splash in the (90s so your have to find out what it was called first, let me know when you find the truth, Ill be keeping the bet on for a while, but then again you never was one to pay for anything, what stories are you going to make up next or you going to find new friend down at your local pub to write a story about. :blackeye:

I cannot see the difference about going to a local gay pub for a beer here at home, to going to a beer bar in Sunee or Boyztown or to the Venue.

I can only assume from your drivel you do not go to the corner bar as you posted just a few days ago,
you only go out to dinner at Ole or Manhattan , but never have a drink without a meal, and go home afterwards.

What do you do when you go to the Venue, that is assuming they let you in now. Do you have a drink?????

The info I posted about Copa was from GTT which does not allow you to post anymore.

January 29th, 2010, 17:48
The reason the executive rooms in Copa, look the same as exec in LCR, is because they are, they must be running parallel (excuse the spelling) websites, because the exec rooms I stay in are above the copa. But the split is old news, I recall them putting a new reception in Copa about 3 or 4 months ago. I understand they are putting in a new lift as well. 3 Hotels in 1 street, hopefully prices will come down? (we live in hope!)

January 30th, 2010, 00:43
The discussion about shows in Splash in the 1990s really deserves ita own thread but to clear up what may be a misunderstanding let me give the following facts.
The site of Splash (two units on the left) and Throb (the remaining two units on the right) was the site of the first Boyztown Gay Bar, "Cockpit", opened in 1982 and owned by me from 1986-96. Cockpit did not have swimming show as it did not have a pool!
Splash and Throb opened late in 19996 and did not advertise a naked swimming show although naturally there were odd times when swimming trunks did become detached from the swimmers! There were however, naked swimming shows in the former Nautilus bar in North Pattaya under the original ower Barry and then Ron (situated to the south of the original Bruno's restaurant), and Octopus bar in South Pattaya on the left going up the hill to Royal Cliff, during the short time it existed.
Nautilus, like Splash was an inside, fully enclosed pool; that at Octopus could be viewed from inside but was an open-air pool attached to the bar premises.
Hope this clears up the misunderstandings (and memories?) of earlier posters.

January 30th, 2010, 12:47
its possible that bottomssunee4 is one of lmtu's star pupils (even a superstar) from back when he was teaching his version of english, hence the similarities in their posting 'style' and frequent spelling errors.