PDA

View Full Version : At last the Venue has a real Super Star, But why here!!!

January 29th, 2010, 01:20
Ditto - for "superstar" read "nonentity"

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

January 29th, 2010, 05:41
I wonder if they can get Richard to do one of his spell bounding Illusions ...
Hopefully he can make you disappear up your own arse :pottytrain1:

Brad the Impala
January 29th, 2010, 05:43
I wonder if they can get Richard to do one of his spell bounding Illusions ...
Hopefully he can make you disappear up your own arse :pottytrain1:

Or even turn the paddling pool into an olympic sized swimming pool.

January 29th, 2010, 07:24
Can LMTU explain the relevance of "Multi Millionaire" when making this post about Richard DeVere? I would think it totally irrelevant, but shows which god LMTU worships.
A superstar surely would be someone famous around the world, a household name, as Frank Sinatra was. I've never heard of any of these performers. They may be famous in Cleethorpes, or Singleton, Ohio, but thats about it.

cdnmatt
January 29th, 2010, 10:00
Just because you guys have not heard of these super Stars, does not mean they are not famous in their own right, I have not heard of you before, but I bet your mothers thought you were Stars.

Yes, yes... we all know LTMU... you're very "special". :-)

Really though, no "super star" is going to perform at The Venue, in Pattaya. "Super stars" charge $80+/seat and entertain crowds of tens of thousands. No "super star" would ever be caught dead performing in Pattaya. Just imagine the press releases after they did that... "U2 performs at The Venue!" heh... I'm sure that'd go over well with their fan base, and the media.

It's fine to call them ambitious, and talented artists or something, but to say they're the top 10 in Europe is pretty stupid.

January 29th, 2010, 10:21
Just because you guys have not heard of these super Stars, does not mean they are not famous in their own right, I have not heard of you before, but I bet your mothers thought you were Stars.

Some times when you get caught up in the Pattaya/Thailand scene, you lose track of whatтАЩs going on in Europe and America, but life is full of things changing every day, If you want to see a Super Star and why he is one, go to the Venue Show Room, Sunday 31st January, get there early as there are many others who do know what to expect, with this fun show., you never know they may even be able to entice Mr. DeVere to show you a close up Illusion, be careful though, he can mind read he knows if you bad mouth him, he may make you float in the air or disappear, some of the Illusions he is famous for, then what would your Poor Mother say, her Super Star son is gone to a better place.!

Have a nice evening donтАЩt drink to many of those 100 baht drinks. How do they do it for the Money? :dontknow:

Only an idiot would describe these performers as "Super Stars". No one has heard of me, I'm fine with that thank you, but then I'm not a stage performer or actor being overhyped by ..... (feel free to enter your own words here). The more you hype up these people, and The Venue, the less inclined I am to visit. As another poster has said, no "Super Star" would perform in a Pattaya gay hotel to an audience of possibly 200 old men.
If you want to help promote performers, shows etc you would do a lot better by not using exaggerated bullshit, as that is just counterproductive. Everyone can see through it, and each of your silly postings (in terrible English) just makes you even less credible.

January 29th, 2010, 12:14
LMTU - I challenge you to show me exactly where I have said "no body knows them". I didn't say anything approximating that. Use your eyes and read what I said about Super stars. One good example of a Super star might be that former Welsh miner Tom Jones. The performers you mention don't get anywhere in that category, what ever you say. I don't mean to be insulting, but sometime a ahrd word or two will knock sense into someone who needs it. Obviously in your case that doesn't work.And how you can equate someone's avatar with their real life I don't know. I shall have to examine yours.

January 29th, 2010, 12:15
... A superstar surely would be someone famous around the world, a household name, as Frank Sinatra was. I've never heard of any of these performers. They may be famous in Cleethorpes, or Singleton, Ohio, but thats about it.

Oooooh, you were so close ... St.Helens is just down the road :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

http://www.its-behind-you.com/images/06StHelens.jpg

la la la la la ...Remeber my name - Fame
I'm gonna live forever
I'm gonna learn how to fly ... la la la

January 29th, 2010, 15:21
I've had enough of the moronic crap. I've just realised that I'm feeling a troll with a dual personality,

Patexpat
January 29th, 2010, 15:29
oh what a larf!

So, we have a board member saying he can get Tom Jones to appear at The Venue.

Date and time please, and I will be there. Just to be a witness.

I will also have words with the owners of The Venue and get their feedback, because I am sure they know nothing of this drivel!

cdnmatt
January 29th, 2010, 15:32
Must be still the silly season ! Why dont you stick with Mac Donalds ?
Tom Jones is an old friend of mine,we use to meet all the time when he was doing the circuit.
I am going to call him tonight and hopefully entice him as I hear the OWNERS OF THE VENUE SHOW BAR, IN JOMTIEN COMPLEX PATTAYA, are wanting him ,usually only does private parties,but owes me a few favours,so will be quite lucrative to the Venue I must say :bounce:

Have a nice evening donтАЩt drink to much.

Wow, that must be some good yabba. Really, you should check yourself into rehab.

Reminds of me when George / Jack was going off about how he used to work with Michael Jackson...

cdnmatt
January 29th, 2010, 15:50
Well if you cant laugh what can you do, its all a bit of fun, I'm sure, if you go, who knows who your see there, I know it will be busy just to see if your there or some one who is looking very sad lol

Spoken like a true, fucked up, drug addict. :-)

Really, Kim left for home a few days ago, and I'm all Pattaya'd out, so these days I just work. During that, I'll also check in on this forum, and others. Seriously, if you watch your posts evolve as the hours tick by, it's BLATANTLY obvious when you're straight & sober, and when you've begun shoving shit into your system. You become fucked out of your mind, like you are right now.

I can say absolutely anything I want right now, and it simply doesn't matter. No matter what, you'll reply with some incomprehensible gibberish that nobody understands, and probably not even you. Just watch, within 20 mins of me posting this, there'll be a reply from you.

Really, you should check yourself into rehab. I'm honestly saying that with a kind heart.

Beachlover
January 29th, 2010, 16:05
Now Now, Bottoms! DonтАЩt over do it, just keep your ear to the ground and your find a scoop eventually, you see, then your credibility will raise 10 fold good luck, keep up the good work :king:

Mental

Chuai-Duai
January 29th, 2010, 20:15
I know LMTU will moan if I express an opinion and probably threaten to break my arms again but I have to say that this sort of naff "end of the peer" act is just the kind of thing I visit Thailand to get away from.

Add a dreadful drag act and it promises to be a truly awful evening. As I've said before the only advantage to LMTU's posts is that they highlight the places to avoid as a recommendation from him is an obvious reason to stay away.

Chuai-Duai
January 29th, 2010, 20:51
Obviously you come from the wrong half.

Just as long as it's the half that doesn't include you.

Chuai-Duai
January 29th, 2010, 21:41
youтАЩre sinking into your own Crap

What an unpleasant person you are. Judging by the delight you take in gossip about other people's deaths and suicides it's you that wallows in crap.

I'm just happy that I know the sad little places you hang out and so can avoid you and your kind.

Brad the Impala
January 30th, 2010, 05:39
Will Gone Fishing be performing at The Night of The Stars? It's a little known fact that he once had an international career as a Hypnotist, from Brighton to Bournemouth. Alright perhaps it was only an intercounty career, but the Hove Gazette did call his show "indescribable".

Of course his most famous feat is to hypnotize an entire audience using only quotation marks and the judicious application of italics and underlines. There is no truth to the rumour that the audience just fell asleep, although I have heard that smelling salts were sometimes required to bring the audiences back to life.

Given the location of this performance, if a handsome young man stands on the stage and shouts "who wants to see my ten inch cock?" that should be sufficient to restore the audience to what, to them, passes for consciousness.

If you see an ageing usherette in laddered tights and kneepads selling ice cream at the interval(she will be calling out "only a 100 Baht, I don't know how they do it for the money") you would be well advised to exercise caution, as she is the infamous Pattaya Crone and balloon chaser, also known as Letmeputanearwigupyourbottom4u whose mystical and incoherent appearances usually presage disaster. it's hard to think that this person was once known as the Lady Di of cottaging, with her peek a boo blond hair and her come hither roving eyes. Actually she squints now, so her eyes rove a little less.

What a night we have to look forward to!

Patexpat
January 31st, 2010, 00:07
oh dear Brad ,Once you start your liquid lunch you become even more elegable, what are you talking about man. :idea:

As lmtu has said,this is going to be a quality act,not some drag act !

I have had promising words with Tom Jones ,he owes me a few favours and has agreed to quash his expoobident fee !
By the way,I am not lmtu,otherwise put me on the funny farm .
lmtu is far more credible than I am,but I promise you I will still have my ear to the ground.
As some one who thinks lmtu has the best scoops ,I can only dream being the same.
My name is Jenny and thats what I like to be called.
Love
Jenny xx

Dont miss the DeVere show

As promised I spoke to Ray and Darrel tonight. First they heard of Tom Jones coming to play at The Venue (no surprise there of course) - let them - and us - know the exact date and time please. No excuses now. We would hate to miss your 'exclusive'.

krobbie
January 31st, 2010, 03:36
Of course his most famous feat is to hypnotize an entire audience using only quotation marks and the judicious application of italics and underlines. There is no truth to the rumour that the audience just fell asleep, although I have heard that smelling salts were sometimes required to bring the audiences back to life.

Brad, I'm not one to poke the shit in case my pass should come back to haunt me ... but this is a truly laugh-out-loud piece.

You can be a real cracker sometimes. :rolling:

Cheers
krobbie

allieb
January 31st, 2010, 11:42

Brad, I'm not one to poke the shit in case my pass should come back to haunt me ... but this is a truly laugh-out-loud piece.

Cheers
krobbie

The smelling salts were used to bring Maisie Trollette back to life before her performence at Bondi Beach.

allieb
January 31st, 2010, 11:43

Cheers
krobbie

Smelling salts were used to bring Maisie Trollette back to life before her performence at Bondi Beach.

January 31st, 2010, 12:11
The smelling salts were used to bring Maisie Trollette back to life before her performence at Bondi Beach.

and used on the audience afterwards

Patexpat
January 31st, 2010, 15:53
As promised I spoke to Ray and Darrel tonight. First they heard of Tom Jones coming to play at The Venue (no surprise there of course) - let them - and us - know the exact date and time please. No excuses now. We would hate to miss your 'exclusive'.

Oh.....how flattering dear boy knowing you rushed to The Venue on your pension day on my behalf.

Was it exciting dear trying to catch Mr Rays attention to ask him the long awaited anticipated question?
I can just picture you salivating at the mouth rushing in the baht bus to The Venue to pop the question about our Tom Jones.
Then again I shouldnt be so mean,it must of been the highlight of your day.
And I am not lmtu,you have me confused with some one else.
I am Jenny. :sex:
Any way now I have Sir Cliff Richards on my books !! Why he would come to a fishing village is anyones guess.

Get a life man and blow it out of your bum !!!!!!! :glasses6:

Thank you for the courtesy of your reply.

I, along with others await your announcement of Tom Jones performing at The Venue, just as you promised on this board.

We are waiting. Make the arrangements pls. If you are unable to arrange it for whatever reason, just let us know as a matter of courtesy.

Yours in anticipation.

allieb
January 31st, 2010, 19:33

and used on the audience afterwards

Well said Dave. BTW I hear that to save the charity who pays her yearly ticket some money, she's going to come over next trip by freight in a body bag.

February 1st, 2010, 12:34
I think we can judge for ourselves who the real nutters on this board are.

Patexpat
February 1st, 2010, 12:52
[quote="bottomssunee4

What a joke patexpat must have sounded to Ray, he is use to nutters, but he must think they are breading, fancy asking such stupid questions.

Oh what a larf .... you have no idea of my relationship with Ray and The Venue, have you?

Patexpat
February 1st, 2010, 13:19
[quote="let me tell u":2ex6rkd7][quote="bottomssunee4

What a joke patexpat must have sounded to Ray, he is use to nutters, but he must think they are breading, fancy asking such stupid questions.

Oh what a larf .... you have no idea of my relationship with Ray and The Venue, have you?

Silly man of course I do you clean the pool, trying to make yourself sound Important are you, next your be saying your a close friend of Rays, when we all know he only surrounds him self with millionaires and of course his Guru, Rasputin, who you can know because he will ask you all about yourself, but never tell you about his secret life, when he was married, and has made him bitter now, but I think Ray has cured even him. or managing to keep him under control.[/quote:2ex6rkd7]

and thank you for proving unequivocally that LMTU and Bottoms++ty are indeed the same person .... not that we needed any proof.

Ah well lunch time playground fun over... back to work!

Impulse
February 6th, 2010, 06:05
Why was lmtu banned? :happy7:

Beachlover
February 6th, 2010, 06:14
He used to post a lot of incoherent gibberish, insults and such, which was bad enough... But he went overboard when he started another handle and posting all these absurd conversations between handle 1 and handle 2 (or is that handle 22 and handle 23?). It was filling up the board and pissing everyone off. Look at the "Taking a(n) hiatus from this board" thread by geezer.

Geezer
February 6th, 2010, 14:01
Why was lmtu banned? :happy7:

If one has to ask the question, one wouldnтАЩt understand the answer.