PDA

View Full Version : Interpol in Madame Sunees Plaza

cdnmatt
January 28th, 2010, 12:27
Ok, LTMU / Bottoms Up / bottomssunee4 / various others, fess up... Who's "I", who's "myself", and who's "me"?

I bet you're the type of guy who would have an absolute blast in solitary confinement, wouldn't you? Would be able to have great conversations with a never-ending list of interesting characters all day long.

cdnmatt
January 28th, 2010, 12:51
Oooo... you're just so intelligent and witty. You're fooling us all!

Next time you create a new account, a few pointers:

1.) Don't make it obvious in your first post that you're been in Thailand, and have been a member of this board for a long time.
2.) Try a different writing style, and even better, use a spell checker
3.) Don't post within 5 minutes of each other, because it just looks retarded.

Are you one of those guys who has his address pinned to his shirt, so strangers can help him find his way home?

January 28th, 2010, 13:00
Too much consumption of illicit substances by the sound of it.

January 28th, 2010, 13:32
Well LTMU makes perfect sense compared with the gibberish you post. The OP is totally incomprehensible. And which "information sauces" are you using? Tomato? Fish? Which ever one, it had a generous dose of LSD in it.

Smiles
January 28th, 2010, 15:01
" ... I am beginning to love you Bottoms . . . but never be bitter no matter whatтАЩs thrown at you ... "
Good advice in theory. But I'd add one more piece of advice to Herr Bottoms: seeing as how you have just arrived (and have already been instructed by LMTU), with 7 only, only 7, posts to your name: place no import, attach no interest, believe nothing, assume all is untrue, treat as pure fantasy, brush by without hesitating, laugh at but never take seriously, know all is complete and utter bullshit (except ~ possibly ~ for a medical issue) .... on or about anything & everything written here on this here Gentleman's Board by 'Let Me tell U', and his various personas (i.e. a myriad).

Heed this advice Fellow Poster and you may well survive, even saved. Ignore it, and be relegated to a fiery Loony Bin ... aye, the same hell from which Dante himself never emerged.

January 28th, 2010, 15:10
Username:bottomssunee4 Occupation:Teaching and educating.Interests:
Prevention of Cancer,research charities.MENS Health Love fine Wine,and luxury dining.

Sound familiar, not that anyone doubted who is now posting to himself.
This tells us that he has finally lost it....cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo!

January 28th, 2010, 15:16
Username:bottomssunee4 .....who is now posting to himself.!

He may as well post to himself, he's been having sex with himself for years!

A prize wanker and no mistake.

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

Beachlover
January 28th, 2010, 15:45
Seriously.... A poster having conversations with himself under different identities?

One odd fellow. Got to wonder how these people bumble through life without taking the wrong meds or falling off a songthaew.

Beachlover
January 28th, 2010, 15:47
How do you know they're Interpol and not some other agency?

If you're not doing anything wrong... there's nothing to worry about so why the fuss?

January 28th, 2010, 16:30
Seriously.... A poster having conversations with himself under different identities?

One odd fellow. Got to wonder how these people bumble through life without taking the wrong meds or falling off a songthaew.

Beachlover you hit the nail on the head, he has been taking the 'wrong' stuff and most definitely fell off 'something'

January 28th, 2010, 17:21
oh dear...another bitter queen.

Nothing bitter about me dear. Have you actually sat back and taken an objective look at your post? It would be admirable for a blind 2 year old.

January 28th, 2010, 21:49
Does anyone know if Khun Brandon is still doing body cavity searches for the American Dental Association or the CIA. I forget who he said he worked for :glasses5: .

Dani69
January 29th, 2010, 18:20
Yes bring back BRANDON ( :dontknow: ) miss him mak mak :lam: