PDA

View Full Version : At last The dream is coming true?

January 28th, 2010, 11:30
A glorious new day is upon as all as I'm sure as Pattaya is now becoming a major transporation hub to the world and beyond.

Two dream, two I say, have come to fruition.

Only moments ago I had a premonition. Transportation like we've never seen, and it's coming to Pattaya and only Pattaya...very soon.

[attachment=2:l3x6xw0w]ufo-night-light.jpg[/attachment:l3x6xw0w]

Used by our intergalactic parents and siblings from the dawn of time, this technology is now available to us who have chosen not to take our medication....daily.

Distinguished guests from all over the world who have never been out of their neck of the woods, can now enjoy Pattaya's beaches and woodlands at a moments notice.
[attachment=1:l3x6xw0w]bigfoot1.jpg[/attachment:l3x6xw0w]

And good new for all the farmer folk who have a hard time getting away from the family farm. Thailand has also relaxed livestock regulations and you are now able to bring your animals with you on vacation.

[attachment=0:l3x6xw0w]ufo-cow.png[/attachment:l3x6xw0w]

January 28th, 2010, 11:46
I'm sure we will all see this come to fruition - in our next lives.

Mark and his boyos have already decided that the first priority is a fast dual track line to carry goods to and from Laem Chabang, and that's still in someone's imagination. So I expect the Pattaya/Rayong line to be completed sometime around the second coming (and I'm not talking about the boy you were with last night).

Smiles
January 28th, 2010, 15:16
" ... To those skeptics who wonder why . . . you will see soon . . . The next stage will be at a later date . . . . I would say with in 5 years . . . . Now, Pattaya and the region are getting ThailandтАЩs first ... "'Such Trains' (i.e. speedy, comfy, soon, named even: Whooshing1) are on equal footing with 'Such Condos' (i.e. built, arising, glorious, named even: Ocean1) as LMTU has bought into ... as a previous Owner of 5-Star Hotels of course.

Now just wait ................... :tard: