PDA

View Full Version : If you upset the wrong people in Sunee Plaza. watch it?

January 27th, 2010, 17:45
Why the hell don't you read other posts before trying to make 'headlines' BottomsUp? This was posted by FOF earlier in 'Another Crackdown on Pattaya Bars'

Next thing you will be telling us that the McMafia in Boys Town never/doesn't exist and was just a figment of everyone's imagination!

Beachlover
January 27th, 2010, 17:54
Why the hell would you post that here... when it's clearly against forum rules?

bao-bao
January 27th, 2010, 21:19
Why the hell would you post that here... when it's clearly against forum rules?
Hmmmm... just a guess here, but off the top of my head I'd say he's an insecure, insensitive and egotistical jerk.

If there's a leftover Christmas Miracle, could we use it to ban him again so there might be a few days of peace before he rejoins and starts spewing his nonsense again?

TrongpaiExpat
January 27th, 2010, 21:55
I guess he's referring Posting guidelines

"2)

~NO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT UNDERAGE SEX.................

(USA PROTECT Act)

( THAILAND'S PREVENTION AND SUPPRESSION OF PROSTITUTION ACT B.E. 2539 (1996) Please see section 8 )"

Fist post in the forum, Posting guidelines, by the site owner.

bao-bao
January 27th, 2010, 21:56
what are you on about man............this is an up to date story that everyone is Interested in, about time you wrote something interesting, then we would have more respect for your jelousy. in stead of just making stupid silly remarks.
The prosecution rests its case, your honor.

IтАЩll retire to Bedlam. :8(

January 27th, 2010, 21:59
Hmmmm... just a guess here, but off the top of my head I'd say he's an insecure, insensitive and egotistical jerk.

If there's a leftover Christmas Miracle, could we use it to ban him again so there might be a few days of peace before he rejoins and starts spewing his nonsense again?

No vote needed there bao-boa the guy is completely in love with himself, and seedy public toilets!

January 27th, 2010, 22:05
Have lost your senses are we living in Russia, its in all the main newspapers, go back to living in cotton wool and stop making yourself a laughing stock.

I don't think anyone here quite knows where you are living BottomsUp, and could you enlighten us all as to why you got yourself banned from posting here when you used that name?

TrongpaiExpat
January 27th, 2010, 22:07
Have lost your senses are we living in Russia, its in all the main newspapers, go back to living in cotton wool and stop making yourself a laughing stock.

I'm not sure your talking to me but it's the site owners rules, take it up with him. As to the question, are we living in Russia, seemed so on my last visit to Pattaya.

January 27th, 2010, 22:10

I'm not sure your talking to me but it's the site owners rules, take it up with him. As to the question, are we living in Russia, seemed so on my last visit to Pattaya.

TrongpaiExpat, I just loved the bit about Russia, haha you couldn't make it up LOL

TrongpaiExpat
January 27th, 2010, 23:06
You have been in Thailand too long when you no longer can pronounce "R" and you start dropping it from wods.

January 27th, 2010, 23:10
....this is an up to date story that everyone is Interested in,

I'm not interested in this crap and glancing over the preceding comments, those members are not either. So CLEARLY, not everyone is interested.

It's not new, it happens all the time and like others have clearly stated, this is a subject that is neither welcome nor open to discussion on this forum.

ASS :thebirdman:

January 27th, 2010, 23:28
.................Next thing you will be telling us that the McMafia in Boys Town never/doesn't exist and was just a figment of everyone's imagination!

Nah - he admits they exist, the real question is why he jumps to their defence at every possible opportunity.

LMTU's track record is not good - many of the people he praises or are his "good friends" turn out to have a very shady past indeed - I can think of at least 3 such persons off the top of my head - and (for the avoidance of doubt) they do NOT include the persons alluded to in Sanook's post.

At best LMTU is a seriously bad judge of character.

At worst ............make your own mind up!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

yedo111
January 28th, 2010, 00:19
If this frenchman is a bar owner in Sunee Plaza it should be of interest to most members living there and visitors.

We are not discussing underage sex , we would like to know which bars he owns so we can stay clear of it during our next visit.

January 28th, 2010, 01:17
If this frenchman is a bar owner in Sunee Plaza it should be of interest to most members living there and visitors.

We are not discussing underage sex , we would like to know which bars he owns so we can stay clear of it during our next visit.

Under the guise of "discussing" such establishments even for personal safety, the inevitable occurs; advertising, thus exposing these innocent and vulnerable human beings to these repulsive, disgusting and relentlessness predators.

The flip side, name dropping, could open the board up to libel action, especially if a particular individual has taken 'issue' with an establishment that isn't involved with this activity, and uses the board as a medium for retribution.

Unfortunately, discussions such as these are a no win situation either way.

I suggest if you see people who don't belong in the bars you visit, don't stay. I would say notify the authorities, but I have a general policy when I'm Thailand, avoid trouble and avoid contact with the police as much as possible.

All of the above has been stated before in previous threads and makes perfect sense.

Beachlover
January 28th, 2010, 02:53
Original post has been edited down... so not so bad now.

colmx
January 28th, 2010, 05:50
Without naming the bar that the accussed French guy owns...

I believe that there is a bar in Sunnee that gets quite regularly shut down by the BIB
It gets shut down with a far higher frequency than all the other bars in sunnee
Everytime it gets shutdown the owner switches trade to another premises, or switches entrances to his bar
A few weeks later the original bar re-opens again

It seems to me that this guy has made some enemies... or has not being paying enough "taxes" as there are bars which are far worse than his... but they don't seem to get bothered with the same frequency!

Surfcrest
January 28th, 2010, 09:08

TrongpaiExpat, I just loved the bit about Russia, haha you couldn't make it up LOL

I would have thought by Trongpaiexpat using the word your incorrecty would have put you in a rage sanook.
Weren't you just beating the crap out of letmetellyou on another thread for his English writing skills?

Smiles
January 28th, 2010, 09:18
Also, spelling incorrectly incorrecty lays down an appropriate dose of irony for this thread.

January 28th, 2010, 11:39
EVIDENCE OF FOWL PLAY
http://www.voltashow.com/typo3temp/pics/LIU_DING_A_Man_fucking_a_Chicken_MARBLE_SCULPTURE_ STUFFED_CHIKEN_2007-1_c6b2c5215b.jpg

January 28th, 2010, 11:49
My favourite Faux pas so far :)) LOL

January 28th, 2010, 15:26
......... IF THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF FOWL PLAY THEY ARE INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY IN MY BOOK.

The trouble is... some of your "bosom buddies" have ALREADY been found guilty (one you fairly recently posted on even fled his own country because of it), but still you defend them tooth and nail and say what nice guys they are.

PS: Does your idea of "fowl play" involves bestiality with poultry?

:happy7: :happy7: :happy7: :happy7:

January 28th, 2010, 16:42
EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN FOUND GUILTY, OF THE HEAR SAY AND GOSSIP THAT GOES ON AROUND THEM. IF THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF FOWL PLAY THEY ARE INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY IN MY BOOK.

So in your little world (wherever that might be) everything was hearsay about, lets say Al Capone as he was never convicted of his known crimes they got him on tax evasion in the end.

TrongpaiExpat
January 28th, 2010, 20:09
I would have thought Trongpaiexpat using your incorrecty would have thrown you into a rage.
Weren't you just beating the crap out of letmetellyou on another thread for his English writing skills?

I don't recall beating the crap out of LMTU recently over spelling or grahamma. It was his mathematical skills that I called into question.

January 29th, 2010, 01:43
..... I cant think of any of my dear friends who have fled the country...

You don't know your own friends very well then - which was exactly my point in the first place!

1. Bad judge of character.
2. Schizophrenic posting.
3. Moron.

Why should anybody in their right mind accept anything you say?

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

bao-bao
January 29th, 2010, 05:40
[quote="let me tell u":dwczh9v3]..... I cant think of any of my dear friends who have fled the country...
You don't know your own friends very well then - which was exactly my point in the first place!
1. Bad judge of character.
2. Schizophrenic posting.
3. Moron.

Why should anybody in their right mind accept anything you say?
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:[/quote:dwczh9v3]

.......... Nobody in their right mind does.

January 30th, 2010, 02:23
Oh dear.more waffle from the Scotsman who has such long pockets he wont buy knickers to put under his kilt....or was that a dress you were wearing?

Actually, it WAS a dress - I ripped it off your BF before I fucked him.

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Koh Samui Luv
January 30th, 2010, 20:59
I don't recall beating the crap out of LMTU recently over spelling or grahamma. It was his mathematical skills that I called into question.

"I admit that twice two makes four is an excellent thing, but if we are to give everything its due, twice two makes five is sometimes a very charming thing too." -Fyodor Dostoevsky, Notes From the Underground, Part I; IX

[attachment=0:34ic8xqu]f.dostoevsky.jpg[/attachment:34ic8xqu]