PDA

View Full Version : Nicotine Patches in Thailand

kittyboy
January 26th, 2010, 10:55
Hey Guys -

I am on my way to thailand next week. A friend asked me to see if I can get him Nicotine Patches in thailand..as he has an unhealthy relationship with tobacco. I assume that they are available in the local pharmacies but wanted to check with the SGT regulars.

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated...the unhelpful or self-important suggestions can be sent somewhere else.

January 26th, 2010, 14:16
They're available in some pharmacies. I was so badly hooked they didn't work for me and I've been buying pills called Quormem, which are very effective,

jinks
January 26th, 2010, 16:50
They're available in some pharmacies. I was so badly hooked they didn't work for me and I've been buying pills called Quomem, which are very effective,

Other advise about Quomen on Thaivisa....
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Stopping-Smoking-Quomem-t117751.html

jinks
January 26th, 2010, 16:52
They're available in some pharmacies. I was so badly hooked they didn't work for me and I've been buying pills called Quomem, which are very effective,

Other advise about Quomen on Thaivisa....
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Stopping-Smoking-Quomem-t117751.html

Me, I've given up - giving up - Even I did like me while I was trying.

January 26th, 2010, 23:35
I would ask, as I did before, where exactly you are going as it would help if you want specifics, but that would probably be deemed self-important (at best) so I will limit my reply to:

Fascino.

kittyboy
January 27th, 2010, 08:17
GF - I will be in BKK and Pattaya.

I would ask, as I did before, where exactly you are going as it would help if you want specifics, but that would probably be deemed self-important (at best) so I will limit my reply to:

Fascino.

Wazza
January 27th, 2010, 09:46
Available most pharmacies in Pattaya catering to the expats Fascino in Sth Pattaya Rd opposite Wat Chai Watsons, Boots, also the Pharmacy on the corner leading into Center Condo. Can have some problems with them having a certain strength in stock so I did have to shop about when I went down to No 20 from No 30.But no problems otherwise.