PDA

View Full Version : interesting venues in Jomtien

a447
January 24th, 2010, 17:48
Just wondering if there are any fun gay bars in the Jomtien area.

January 24th, 2010, 19:03
Nope. Look elsewhere.

lonelywombat
January 25th, 2010, 04:56
The best maps and most up to date of gay Pattaya are on
http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com.
Not only Jomtien but all areas and nightclubs as well.

It doesn't hurt to select a few places then do a search to what comments have been posted recently.

January 25th, 2010, 12:00
Why post links to dreadedned. The site is way out of date and hasn't been updated in a very long time. There are plenty of recent website to choose from.

PeterUK
January 25th, 2010, 17:45

They are nearly all located in the Jomtien Complex area. Most are in the first soi you come to (from the Pattaya direction) which has Poseidon on the corner. There are a few more in the second parallel soi and in the soi where Dick's cafe is located. It's a relatively small area and just a matter of walking round till you spot a young man you like the look of; they mainly sit out front waiting. Only host bars, no go-go; some have massage facilities. There are shows at Monty's bar and, more lavish but not necessarily more fun, at the Venue. I'm personally a bit surprised that the area is quite popular these days with a friendly, relaxed atmosphere - I thought the absence of go-go bars would mean that it would never take off. Just shows that not everyone requires the instant gratification of naked flesh! There's also Bamboo Bar which is near where the beach path starts and the new Bondi bar just round the corner from there, which always looks busy whenever I walk past.

giggsy
January 25th, 2010, 20:03
Why post links to dreadedned. The site is way out of date and hasn't been updated in a very long time. There are plenty of recent website to choose from.

Dah!!!

Well, where are these fab web sites then, all talk and no actions as usual :tard:

One of our very own members has a brilliant website

http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/

January 26th, 2010, 03:57
The coyote bar opposite Two faces still going?

PeterUK
January 27th, 2010, 11:45
The coyote bar opposite Two faces still going?

Nope, gone. There are two empty lots opposite Two Faces at the moment (Two Faces? - must be owned by a politician).

January 27th, 2010, 12:41

Dah!!!

Well, where are these fab web sites then, all talk and no actions as usual :tard:

If you had a brain you would be capable of using google or other search engines. I would have though someone like you who is so busy on the scene promoting all those FAB NEW PLACES should be aware of all these websites. And if I start posting links, some arsehole will accuse me of promoting them. So here's a few and don't bitch me about them.

http://www.gaytingtong.com
http://www.gaythailand.com
http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com
http://www.dragoncastle.net
http://www.thailandscene.com

there are more if you care to explore google

urban cowboy-old
January 27th, 2010, 13:06
My observations from December 2009.

Since I stayed this time in Jomtien I took advantage not only of the beach entertainment but more of the Jomtien night life than usual. Bondi Beach Bar was a nice surprise! Good entertainment by friendly singers Willy and Mandy. Willy was very charming and a good entertainer. A bar with atmosphere! Good service. One night the bar boys were dressed in a pair of braces (only). So sexy!

In Jomtien Complex I spent quite some times in Question Mark. Very friendly and well behaved boys who are very interested in offering massage upstairs. Give them a chance, I did. The massage was perhaps not the best I have had, but I was more than satisfied. And they had so many boys in Question Mark so I suppose they cater for most tastes. Two Faces I like as well, but the boys there were a little bit too pushy for my liking. Lubov Boys on the other side of the soi I went to only once for a cocktail, but I were because of different reasons not able to give the hosts a chance to take care of me the way they wanted.

When coming back from the beach it is great to take a drink in Dick┬┤s Caf├й sitting overlooking the Duo Massage, Festival Pub and Derby Club. What a view! The boys in Derby Club look a little bit rough, playing football and showing off all the time outside the entrance. The boys in Duo and Festival look more traditionally gay. I tried the massage one afternoon in Duo and there they know massage. And what a service! I showered more times than I can count. Undressing, shower, Finnish sauna, shower, steam sauna, shower, massage, shower, more massage, shower, etc. Full service! Value for money!

And the food in Jomtien Complex is excellent! Good prices. L┬┤Olivier has food to die for. Four course menus: soup, best cold buffet you can imagine, main course of your choice, dessert. Aquarius just opposite the soi has also food to die for and the cutest waiters you have ever seen in your life. You could eat them as well! Probably you can have them for dessert, but I was full.

The Venue Show Bar offers great entertainment! What a show! Professional dancers in fancy costumes. The crying boy in the end of the show is just adorable. I want to take care of him. Almost every night a retired drag queen is lip synching to a song. She┬┤s too old to move on the stage, but she moves her lips and hands. She can keep the same routine when she is too old to stand upright, then she can do exactly the same show sitting in a wheel chair. But it is nice to know for all of us that old age does not necessarily mean the end of the world as we know it.

April 27th, 2010, 21:35

www.thevenuejomtien.com (http://www.thevenuejomtien.com)

May 3rd, 2010, 06:16
Boring Boring Boring, went to The Venue, (Jomtien's Premier Venue) last night for their show, counted 22 people at 10:30pm, and believe me, aside from the very straight 40 Baht piss up bar nearby, the whole place was like a morgue, all of those small bars up and down the nearby soi's were empty, this maybe not a reflection on that area particullary, as most of Thailand is deserted now, but just my reflections on my visit.

TrongpaiExpat
May 3rd, 2010, 14:44
Well, Mr. I don't believe it' regarding your post here and the "fab" review over at the other place (boystown) I just have to say, I don't believe it. You have an agenda I suspect.

22 people is not bad given the current circumstances.

May 3rd, 2010, 22:44
Poster " I dont Believe it" needs to get some new Glasses.

Last Night Saturday 1st of May at 10-30pm there were between 80 and 90 People at The Venue.

Now at 10-30am he/she/it, May have been correct :8(

lonelywombat
May 4th, 2010, 06:23

Last Night Saturday 1st of May at 10-30pm there were between 80 and 90 People at The Venue.

LMTU aka I dont believe it might have a hidden agenda, but his post was on monday and he said last night.
I have heard that sunday nights at the Venue are poorly attended, the show starts at 10.30 not 9.30 as on other nights and finishes early as well. Figures for at least two sundays in April before songkran were similar
between 20 and 30.

Beachlover
May 4th, 2010, 10:38
If "i don't believe it" is LMTU it might be because the thick black arms of his spectacles block his peripheral vision.

May 4th, 2010, 13:09

LMTU aka I dont believe it might have a hidden agenda, but his post was on monday and he said last night.
I have heard that sunday nights at the Venue are poorly attended, the show starts at 10.30 not 9.30 as on other nights and finishes early as well. Figures for at least two sundays in April before songkran were similar
between 20 and 30.

Sunday Night is indeed the Main Show - Night Off..The Venue does however present a Small Thai Style Show selected by the Dancers/Cast themselves who choose to work that night.

May 4th, 2010, 14:15
If "i don't believe it" is LMTU it might be because the thick black arms of his spectacles block his peripheral vision.

Perhaps those thick black framed glasses which 'just a moment' wears hold very thick lenses which in turn give 'LMTU' visual aphasia!

lonelywombat
May 4th, 2010, 17:53

between 20 and 30.

Sunday Night is indeed the Main Show - Night Off..The Venue does however present a Small Thai Style Show selected by the Dancers/Cast themselves who choose to work that night.

Thank you to the Venue for confirming my post. It was not being vindicative. As for our Walter Mitty
man with 8 ID's but who cannot remember which name he is posting as ATM, Just a moment, I dont believe it or LMTU or the rest, sober up!!!!!!!!!!!

Beachlover
May 4th, 2010, 19:00
sober up!!!!!!!!!!!

Alcohol isn't the main problem. LMTU is actually that dumb... I mean he probably does get incrementally smarter when he is sober but the increment is too small to really make a difference.

But then being dopey is probably a blessing for LMTU... what with the f*cked up life... old... unattractive... unsuccessful... UNFULFILLED... no money... serious and painful illness... overtly REJECTED by his gay Pattaya peers... a man of even mild intelligence living with this would have jumped off a building by now.

May 4th, 2010, 19:04
a man of even mild intelligence living with this would have jumped off a building by now.

He wants too, but hasn't mastered how to operate the elevator yet as the instructions are written in either Thai or English which are two languages that he cannot master or understand!

TrongpaiExpat
May 4th, 2010, 19:31
'Just a Moment': where are you posting from now Sydney or Bali?

May 4th, 2010, 19:38
'Just a Moment': where are you posting from now Sydney or Bali?

You don't expect him to know or tell you the truth do you Trongpai? This is a poster who doesn't even know who he is ment to be in any one day!

jinks
May 4th, 2010, 19:46
Why OH why do you guys have such an obsessive preoccupation with LMTU ?

The handle has gone, subsequent handles have gone, the current one is not that bad (so far).

He/she/it is loving all the attention that you all are giving..

IGNORE - FORGET - Stop PLEASE.

May 4th, 2010, 20:35
Why OH why do you guys have such an obsessive preoccupation with LMTU ?

The handle has gone, subsequent handles have gone, the current one is not that bad (so far).

He/she/it is loving all the attention that you all are giving..

IGNORE - FORGET - Stop PLEASE.

Why ban his original 'handle' in the first place jinks if you allow him to return again and again and again?

BTW You are the first moderator to agree that the 'handles' are all used by the same person, even 'just a moment' who uses so many different ones has forgotten who he was originally!!!!!!!

Impulse
May 6th, 2010, 04:49
Does anyone know the truth about lmtu and his health delima? If one knows can you pm me. I hope he is okedokee. But if he is ,then he is also a liar.

Beachlover
May 6th, 2010, 12:06
You need to get a new belt or get the current belt modified... it looks demented drooping off your belly like that... just go to any street stall and they can cut it or punch new holes.

May 6th, 2010, 14:29
Yes I was speaking with LMTU recently and he looks amazing

I wonder what kind of mirror you use, and it might also be a good idea when you are next at the hospital to see one of the other doctors and explain this psychology habit you have of talking to yourself it's sometimes refered to as a form of dementia!

May 6th, 2010, 21:32
just a moment - perhaps you had better have a quick word with yourself and get the story straight. You said, and I quote "LMTU NEVER TELLS LIES" and yet when I look at Bumrungrad's website they only perform Stem Cell transplants as part of bone marrow transplants for leukemia treatment. They currently do not do stem cell therapy for any other disease and are not doing experimental treatments. The same is true for Bangkok Hospital.

May 6th, 2010, 22:19
just a moment - perhaps you had better have a quick word with yourself and get the story straight. You said, and I quote "LMTU NEVER TELLS LIES" and yet when I look at Bumrungrad's website they only perform Stem Cell transplants as part of bone marrow transplants for leukemia treatment. They currently do not do stem cell therapy for any other disease and are not doing experimental treatments. The same is true for Bangkok Hospital.

Rmember 'just a moment' is/was 'LMTU' so how are you possibly going to get any sense from a guy who doesn't even know who he is or was?

pudel
May 6th, 2010, 23:50
I am asking myself what have all these postings to do with the theme of the thread :protest: <pudel

May 6th, 2010, 23:54
I am asking myself what have all these postings to do with the theme of the thread :protest: <pudel

Did you manage to answer yourself?

May 7th, 2010, 00:35
I have no hidden agenda, I am mearly posting my views on places I have visited, I already have glasses, and I can count, the fact that the Venue was quiet is not a reflection on them, just an observation, and it may also be the case in Boyz Town, it was just that I happened to be there on a party night, and thoroughly enjoyed myself (isn't that the idea?) I will visit Boyz Town, Sunee, and Jomtien this weekend, and see how busy (or not) they all are, after, it is now low season. Who is LMTU?

neddy3
May 7th, 2010, 05:41
Who is LMTU?

For the sake of your sanity, a person whom you should fervently hope NEVER to meet.

Beachlover
May 7th, 2010, 06:41
Boring Boring Boring, went to The Venue, (Jomtien's Premier Venue) last night for their show, counted 22 people at 10:30pm, and believe me, aside from the very straight 40 Baht piss up bar nearby, the whole place was like a morgue, all of those small bars up and down the nearby soi's were empty, this maybe not a reflection on that area particullary, as most of Thailand is deserted now, but just my reflections on my visit.

I have no hidden agenda, I am mearly posting my views on places I have visited

So all of a sudden you're against The Venue and out to bash it? How petty and vindicative.

Does anyone here remember the days when LMTU (BottomsUp /I dont believe it) was extolling the virtues of The Venue as the "greatest show on Earth" and other ridiculous claims about a place he'd never visited?

Then... after a wave of well justified scoffs from members and LMTU's obnoxious replies... someone from or close to The Venue actually came on here and said something along the lines of, "bottoms up... please don't post anything more about us... all you seem to attract is insults (i.e. shut up... you're a moron doing more harm than good.)"

So I guess it's unsurprising to see LMTU posting a report in his usual half-wit hypnotic dribble, which is the exact opposite of the absurd gushing reviews he usually gives.

just feel that B/U does not give the most satisfying or exciting positive responses.
Particuarly with his claims of knowing the owners and their feeling towards him!!!!.

Please, B/U, dont respond because you really have become a personal target in whatever you have tried to achieve on this Forum. Unfortunately you are attacked on every other thread where you try to create "one upmanship'.

Even with that ego can you not realise that you will get attacked again and again and all you create is lots of readers loving you be shot down in flames,

pudel
May 7th, 2010, 13:49
Sorry no, dear sanook, unfortunately I am not that clever like you :dontknow: <pudel

May 7th, 2010, 14:27
Sorry no, dear sanook, unfortunately I am not that clever like you :dontknow: <pudel

Are you typing with one hand?

pudel
May 7th, 2010, 14:50
No darling with 1 finger :hello2: <pudel

May 7th, 2010, 15:22
No darling with 1 finger :hello2: <pudel

Did the two ladyboys you were taking home cause the accident or were you just drunk as usual?

pudel
May 7th, 2010, 17:11
You changed something: my name is 'pudel' and NOT 'sanook' :hello1: so it was not me which took drunken 2 ladyboys
home :bot: (I hope you did enjoy it anyway)

May 7th, 2010, 17:16
You changed something: my name is 'pudel' and NOT 'sanook' :hello1: so it was not me which took drunken 2 ladyboys
home :bot: (I hope you did enjoy it anyway)

Funny I must have misunderstood LMTU.....

pudel
May 7th, 2010, 19:23
I think you DID :laughing3: wish you a nice weekend <pudel

May 9th, 2010, 19:19
[quote="Once In A While":1iwcg1i7]just a moment - perhaps you had better have a quick word with yourself and get the story straight. You said, and I quote "LMTU NEVER TELLS LIES" and yet when I look at Bumrungrad's website they only perform Stem Cell transplants as part of bone marrow transplants for leukemia treatment. They currently do not do stem cell therapy for any other disease and are not doing experimental treatments. The same is true for Bangkok Hospital.

What Crap you come out with, they can give it for many illness and mine was one of them, Cell Stem is a wonderful thing and IтАЩm living proof it works, I feel like a teenager and Im I can continue to get the energy and erections similar to my youth ?[/quote:1iwcg1i7]

This outburst coming from a poster who has previously on a number of occasions categorically denied being LMTU.....What a joke!

May 9th, 2010, 20:35
No out burst just proving what liars there are here?

But of course you are not one of those are you LMTU?

Geezer
May 9th, 2010, 23:25
CanтАЩt keep your handles straight?

тАЬOh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceiveтАЭ. -- Sir Walter Scott

May 9th, 2010, 23:50
Not that it is any surprise at all but thanks for confirming that Just a Moment and LMTU are one in the same.

No where in the links you posted does it say that stem cell therapy is used to treat cancer caused by HPV. The sites make pretty clear that their stem cell program is aimed at treating thalassemias, multiple myelomas, lymphomas, aplastic anemia, and leukemias which are, for the layman, all blood diseases/cancers. And as someone involved in the field I can tell you that stem cell therapy has no efficacy for treating the kind of cancer you have. If any of the various hospitals you claim to have been treated in gave you stem cell therapy then you were taken for a fool. True - not difficult to do. On the other hand and much more likely you simply dreamed you had it done. Your tenuous grasp on reality has been amply demonstrated here on numerous occasions.

When you say you feel like a teenager I think you more properly mean that you like to feel teenagers. After all your little episode with an underage boy has been well documented here previously by your good self.

Patexpat
May 10th, 2010, 00:08
I have the right to remain silent.

oh please, please do!

May 10th, 2010, 00:10
Now if you would only use that right we would all be grateful. However past history would indicate otherwise.

Beachlover
May 10th, 2010, 02:18
Got to wonder why LMTU (just a moment) he made up this BS.

Was it just another course of routine BS to him? Or did he need a reason to solicit money from people for his "expensive" treatment.

May 10th, 2010, 04:22
I have the right to remain silent.

Highly unlikely, moronic retards like you talk in their sleep as well!

May 10th, 2010, 10:12
Oh dear, I have certainly been put in my place. Of course I shall defer to your obviously superior knowledge on the subject. No doubt all this expertise was gleaned while on your knees servicing every willing dick in public toilets.

pudel
May 10th, 2010, 14:33
I cant wait going to Jomtien, soo many interesting venues :hello1: