PDA

View Full Version : In the mood for some pampering

January 23rd, 2010, 15:38
Well, I'm off again to Krung Thep on another business trip. Unfortunately, I think I have one more trip to go after this one and then the project will be done.

So, much as I love the massage places, this time around I'm in the mood for some pampering as well.

Does anyone know if there are any spas that cater to such a requirement? I mean a place with good looking boys, who will pamper me for a few hours! Something not unlike this:
http://miguelcarlos.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/bl10x1.jpg

Sex is not a requirement, by the way, so agay-only place is unnecessary. And even if its a bit pricey, so be it. Like I said, I might be away from Bangkok for a while.

TrongpaiExpat
January 23rd, 2010, 18:37
I'm not sure. It's pretty much a massage/rub of varying quality and eroticism followed by sex comprised of chuck-wow, sa-moke and if agreed upon penetrative sex followed by a shower of varying eroticism. I don't know of massage venue with a tub. Perhaps Mack will know if there's one.

It's funny, that treatment you describe is pretty much standard in many of the lady massage places but not in the gay venues. I have no idea why. Going back quite a few years there were a few now they seemed to have petered off. Hero and Albury used to have a hot tub and a steam room, now the one at Hero stays off. I suspect it more of a profit motive, move them in and move them out and then everyone followed.

There are a lot of hotels with nice tubs and I guess you can off someone and give specific instructions of what your looking for but it's bound to be real hit or miss.

bao-bao
January 23rd, 2010, 19:56
There are a lot of hotels with nice tubs and I guess you can off someone and give specific instructions of what your looking for but it's bound to be real hit or miss.
A hotel with the more lavish bath you pictured may be of a mindset less accommodating to the type of guests it might appear youтАЩd be bringing past Reception, but if you could pull it off (no pun intended) you could certainly book two massage guys to pamper you for a longer period of time than the standard 60/90/120 minute massage session; maybe try a massage venue youтАЩve had good experiences with and book two guys for an out-call? IтАЩd suggest also trying for at least one who had skills in manicure, pedicure and facials. ItтАЩs certainly possible. Hopefully a couple of locals will chime in here with some suggestions.

If you were to be in Pattaya you could book one of the rooms with a jacuzzi (see below) at Poseidon in the Jomtien complex, but there must be similar affordable accommodations in Krung Thep. At least you wouldnтАЩt get the тАЬstink eyeтАЭ from Reception.

IтАЩd be curious to know what you come up with. Please share your experience here afterward?

By the way... if the picture you used is from some massage web site - how about contacting them for suggestions?

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/W-PosiedonJacuzzi-Dec08.jpg

Koh Samui Luv
January 23rd, 2010, 19:59
Is Twinks still open? Maybe TrongpaiExpat knows since he keeps up to date on those things.
That place billed itself as a massage spa, and I know there was a whirlpool bath in the front area, but I think that was a left over from the previous tenant who ran a plumbing supply business. Maybe you could get the mamasan to hook it up and we could come by and watch you getting pampered catatonic. It would even be fun to watch from the street since Twinks has big front windows we could watch though. :glasses7:

[attachment=1:l9gabwqt]1192049459h8.jpg[/attachment:l9gabwqt][attachment=0:l9gabwqt]1192049333h4.jpg[/attachment:l9gabwqt]

Beachlover
January 23rd, 2010, 20:11
Anyone tried one of those Turkish baths (forget what they are called... "H...") in Turkey?

jinks
January 23rd, 2010, 20:24
If you were to be in Pattaya you could book one of the rooms with a jacuzzi at Poseidon in the Jomtien complex,

The Poseidon bath looks better when occupied :headbang:

On day one, as I was filling the bath, my friend said "Bath too big Too much water... Government says save water"

On day two, as he was filling the bath, I asked about the Government he said "Bath very nice, fuck the government"

[attachment=0:i93xh4bs]bath2.jpg[/attachment:i93xh4bs][attachment=1:i93xh4bs]bath.jpg[/attachment:i93xh4bs]

Sen Yai
January 23rd, 2010, 21:19
catatonic, you could try Aqua Pan Club (fka Aqua Spa Club, but I gues they don't have a license to operate as a 'Spa')

They still have a jacuzzi available http://www.aquapanclub.com/facilities.html. However, I suggest you call them first to fill it with water, as I don't think it gets much use these days.

http://www.aquapanclub.com/images/gallery/p06-b.jpg

January 24th, 2010, 00:00
I don't know any any current massage place in Bangkok that has a personal whirlpool. As Trongpai mentioned, Hero used to have one. It was one helluva waterfall pool, and I once tried to spend time in there with a guy hired from their massage department, but for various reasons, including the fact that the water was too turbulent and the boy too straight, the plan didn't work too well. I think we were out of the water within 15 minutes! Some things play better in the imagination than in reality.

The suggestion that you get an extra weekend off, go to Poseidon in Pattaya and hire a boy you like to stay a while with you is probably the best in hand.

There may be one possibility in Bangkok, not ideal but it could work. Agaya Massage. I've been there twice. They have spacious massage rooms with ensuite bathrooms. On my blog is a photo I took of one bathroom (see http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2009/11/16/back-to-school/). It isn't a jacuzzi, but a standard bathtub, but it looks nice enough.

My problem with Agaya is that the boys they have tend to be too skinny for me, but your taste may be completely different from mine.

January 24th, 2010, 00:10
Oh yes, Aqua Massage in Sathorn Soi 9 has (or had) a pool in a section of the building just beyond the shower rooms. I have a memory of it, but somehow I don't remember seeing it on my last visit. Perhaps they have converted the section into something else, or shut it down and blocked it off. You could call them to ask, at least.

Their website: http://www.aquaspaclub.com, phone: +66-2-286-5233, +66-2-286-4535

The website looks very old. I wonder if this paragraph is still valid: "We are committed to providing our patrons with the best possible 'body experience'. Choose to have a work out in our fully equipped Gym, surrounded by the most beautiful Thai boys. Or treat yourself to a sensual massage from one of our many talented Masseurs. After all that, relax with your Masseur in our Sauna or Spa."

Sen Yai
January 24th, 2010, 00:50
Oh yes, Aqua Massage ..........

Their website: http://www.aquaspaclub.com, phone: +66-2-286-5233, +66-2-286-4535

The website looks very old.

Yes Mac, that is their old website you have linked to. Their new one (about 5 years old now) is the one I provided the link to in my post above. However, I can not confirm the accuracy of anything on that site either. So, as I suggested also, give them a call to check if the jacuzzi (in a private room) is available for use. They speak good English. The owner is a farang - Danish I think.

January 24th, 2010, 01:41
Oh wow! Far more responses than I thought this topic would get!

By the way... if the picture you used is from some massage web site - how about contacting them for suggestions?
That pic was from Blue Lotus' old website. But they have since moved, and their new site (part of thaimassageboy) makes no mention of any pampermig, nor does it have any such pictures. So I'm not sure if they offer such a service anymore. Perhaps they've joined the legions of other massage places, which offer, as was so well described:
a massage/rub of varying quality and eroticism followed by sex comprised of chuck-wow, sa-moke and if agreed upon penetrative sex followed by a shower of varying eroticism.

IтАЩd be curious to know what you come up with. Please share your experience here afterward.
I will for sure.

catatonic, you could try Aqua Pan Club (fka Aqua Spa Club, but I gues they don't have a license to operate as a 'Spa')
They still have a jacuzzi available http://www.aquapanclub.com/facilities.html. However, I suggest you call them first to fill it with water, as I don't think it gets much use these days.

Thanks! That does look promising... Have you had a chance to go to Aqua recently? Would you recommend it (jacuzzi apart)?

The suggestion that you get an extra weekend off, go to Poseidon in Pattaya and hire a boy you like to stay a while with you is probably the best in hand.
Thanks. Unfortunaely not an option, since I have to be in Kuala Lumpur for some work immediatly I am done with work in Bangkok. And I'm not necessarily after a Jacuzzi or a hot tub. Rather, its the whole experience. One would think there would be something kind of high-end, that would cater to the gay crowd that wants to wallow in luxury for an entire afternoon. I'm sure I'm not the only one!

My problem with Agaya is that the boys they have tend to be too skinny for me, but your taste may be completely different from mine.
I suppose we have a similar problem then... I'm not into the small/skinny type at all. I like them big and somewhat muscled. Not so much the Tawan type... More the Jupiter type - that's what I like!

January 24th, 2010, 13:13
Yes Mac, that is their old website you have linked to. Their new one (about 5 years old now) is the one I provided the link to in my post above. However, I can not confirm the accuracy of anything on that site either. So, as I suggested also, give them a call to check if the jacuzzi (in a private room) is available for use. They speak good English. The owner is a farang - Danish I think.

Oops, sorry. I must have been too quick to reply, without fully reading what you had written, repeating the same mention of Aqua, but badly.

Thanks also for the new website URL. I shall have to update my blog.

TrongpaiExpat
January 28th, 2010, 20:23
I was speaking to the owner of one of the gay Bangkok massage venues this evening and asked about soap/bath tub massage treatments and he said that they are licensed by the Ministry of Health as a massage treatment facility and are specifically prohibited in providing such service. All the lady massage venues offer this and he said, yes that's allowed because they employ ladies, it's specifically prohibits men and lady-boys. Sounds strange, I know, just passing on what I was told.

Actually, I have heard that lady-boys are prohibited from working in "massage treatment facilities" from other sources.

He said a lot of customers ask for such a service and he said believe me if I could offer it, I would.

I also asked if he knew if Aqua offered something similar and he said that he was aware that the web site implies that they offer such a service but your not going to get it. Take it for what it's worth, I have no personal knowledge one way or the other.