PDA

View Full Version : Senso Massage and Soi Twilight clips

bao-bao
January 23rd, 2010, 11:31
For those who have never visited Senso in Bangkok, this is the reception area.

Unless you know otherwise, just figure all of these guys are straight.

[embedded image deleted by me -- bao-bao]

...and while we're at it, this is a stroll through Soi Twilight:

[youtube:1sbu0kfi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGv6CiekcdA[/youtube:1sbu0kfi]

January 23rd, 2010, 14:26
Two places worth missing...

January 24th, 2010, 01:15
I tried out Senso during my last trip to BBKK in November and had a very nice experience. I would not hesitate to
return. Probably, most of the guys are straight but that is true of many of the massage venues. Worth a visit.

January 24th, 2010, 01:46
I tried out Senso during my last trip to BBKK in November and had a very nice experience. I would not hesitate to
return. Probably, most of the guys are straight but that is true of many of the massage venues. Worth a visit.
Agree. I was there in end October and thought it was a good facility, with a decent selection of boys and not-too-bad services. Nothing spectacular, but a satisfying experience. And straight or not - people are freel to label themselves as they desire - what does it matter so long as they do a good job, right?

bao-bao
January 24th, 2010, 07:19
And straight or not - people are free to label themselves as they desire - what does it matter so long as they do a good job, right?
Right as rain, catatonic. I posted that for the benefit of the guys on display there, trying to stay one step ahead of those who'd take me to task for posting it on a gay forum. I have nothing bad to say about the place at all, other than they're a bit higher priced than some. As for the quality of service: it's easier some places than others but I've learned you have to make sure you get your point across as to what you're there for - although it can still be something of a crap shoot.

a447
January 24th, 2010, 12:18
Bao-bao, how do you think the people in your videos would feel, considering their faces are clearly visible? Do you not think that they have a right to privacy?

TrongpaiExpat
January 24th, 2010, 12:42
Your film would have been better if you had engaged a few of the boys along soi Twilight, a few waves, a few smiles and less quick pan. Consider a center weighted steady cam. Everyone's a film critic.

I was on the soi last night night and caught the midnight show at Boys Bangkok. New routines. Their doing on-going coyote dancing before the show at 11:30 and then at 12:15 the show started with a dance routine. Next was the parade of big cocks and one monster cock. Another dance number. A few sex routines and then the three usual lady boys acted as a top with a masculine bottom--interesting and funny switch-aroo. The finality was a two quart Pepsi (not Coke) show.

bao-bao
January 25th, 2010, 22:42
Bao-bao, how do you think the people in your videos would feel, considering their faces are clearly visible? Do you not think that they have a right to privacy?
You've been a member longer than I have a447, so we've probably read the same debates about privacy and faces shown on the forum and could agree that there's no real consensus of opinion on the topic. However, after further consideration I have deleted the video from YouTube.

To answer your question, though: I donтАЩt know how they felt about the clip being on the internet, although I doubt any of them saw it. I did put a disclaimer stating they were not gay, to my knowledge. Had it merely been labeled тАЬSome people in ThailandтАЭ without saying they were massage guys and not have been on a Gay forum, would that have made a difference in your thinking? Not being confrontational, just curious. ItтАЩs kind of sad that merely having a personтАЩs image on a тАЬgayтАЭ site is damning evidence, but we do live in a somewhat twisted culture, I guess.

I shoot some video and take a couple thousand still images each time IтАЩm in the country, and while I make an effort to get at least tacit approval from people in still images this isnтАЩt always possible with video, and there lies the problem. People such as those along Soi Twilight are in a public place, and as such are fair game in most countries, I believe (IтАЩm sure someone will correct me if IтАЩm wrong here). If you were one of the farang shown with their hands on their тАЬgrandsonтАЭ in the clip, my apologies; any time IтАЩve had someone PM me and request an image removed from my online album here IтАЩve done so.

One time I got a PM about an image IтАЩd posted of three Jomtien beach massage guys clowning around between massages but the SGT member was merely pleasantly surprised to see his boyfriend and just wanted to share his surprise.

As for the guys in Senso, I debated that one myself but finally posted it. I probably shouldn't have identified them as workers where they were, that was a bit much, I agree. My guess is that most of the 390 or so that have stopped at the forum post have been more interested in seeing if they were themselves in the Soi Twilight clip. If тАЬviewтАЭ numbers on YouTube are accurate that was certainly the case! :cheers: