PDA

View Full Version : Trolly dolly and BF coming for Valentines Day Specials????

lonelywombat
January 21st, 2010, 17:10
Trolly dolly and his bf are coming to pattaya for a week includng Valentines day They are in an open relationship and hope to meet 2 boys for dinner and a roll in the cot [foursome I think it is called]

I do not have time to trawl for special dinners if any are on offer.

The following are out

Cafe Royale and all Boyztown

Cost is not a problem but big hotels are not acceptable

They know where to get the company they want.

Is or has anything been advertised yet?????

jinks
January 21st, 2010, 21:57
I can't get into the calendar today. Nor can anyone else ! I'm sure it's on a "todo" list in Florida.

http://www.jinks.co.uk/02ads/0214boyztown.jpghttp://www.jinks.co.uk/02ads/0214krazy.jpghttp://www.jinks.co.uk/02ads/0214sunee.jpghttp://www.jinks.co.uk/02ads/0214balcony.jpg

And for the following day
http://www.jinks.co.uk/02ads/0215ducs.jpg

lonelywombat
January 22nd, 2010, 16:17
Thanks Jinks for the suggestions . My friends have qualified their Valantines night.

No Amor or Cafe Royale

Manhattan, Royal Cliff, Brunos you get the picture.

Last time thay had dinner in L'oliviers They want to improve on that.

Any suggestions for a gay couple would be appreciated.

January 22nd, 2010, 19:47
The only places I know that are good and gay where I go on occassions is :-

http://www.aloispattaya.com/ fab Gay owned

http://www.pattayabistro.com/ fab gay owned.

http://www.auboncoinpattaya.com/ fab Great but gay friendly, wonderful food and owner is a hoot. many gay customers. been going there for years. was at another site before this fab place.

http://www.mataharirestaurant.com/ Fab Camp Fun owner Luis.

http://www.thaipro.com/thailand_00/4015 ... attaya.htm (http://www.thaipro.com/thailand_00/4015-bordeaux-restaurant-pattaya.htm) very good gay owned.

http://www.mantra-pattaya.com/ The ultimate food exsperience, when you eat here, you know your in for a good time, its the best there is, very Los Angeles.

Pagoda (used to be Flamboyant) - Nice atmophere. gay owned.
Nice "upper end" restaurant. It was formerly Flamboyant and has recently been taken over by Helmut from Luxor. he changed the name and if anything made the restaurant better! Very good menu at reasonable prices considering the quality. Not cheap, but good value for what you get.

Thepprasit Road
(Between Tappraya Road and Sukhumvit Road)
Great American Rib Company - American - About midway on South side Good place for steak gay staff.

Aquarius - Continental - Jomtien Complex next to Montys who I hear has retired to Australia.

all are my favorites you can fault them, wonderful atmosphere very good food, gay. Owned by Tui gay owned.

All very good places to eat for valentines tried and tested,

Brilliant, now we know where not to go if we don't want to come across BottomsUp having an 'orgasm' as he eats or on his knees in the toilets...

Patexpat
January 22nd, 2010, 19:59
Best romatic restraurant? Cabbages and condoms, table overlooking the beach ....

January 22nd, 2010, 20:03
YouтАЩd be the looser, sanook, as these are the best Gay Restaurants in Pattaya
With many various prices, you cant get better, but with you more interested in
Fast foods on your small budget, Mac DonaldтАЩs must be where we will find you,
Thank god, I donтАЩt eat them, so no fear of bumping into your wrinkled up body.

Haha BottomsUp strikes again!

Patexpat
January 22nd, 2010, 20:33
Best romatic restraurant? Cabbages and condoms, table overlooking the beach ....

a\\You know what, I just can not inderstand what people see in that place, the food is not that good, I get eaten alive by mozzes there the few times I have been, the grounds are nice though but very exspensive to stay. same as Sugar Hut very over rated.

The Sea Falcon on the beach is 10 times better and thats really on the beach. and the food is fablouse, they have another retaurant on Dong Tan Gay Beach Jomtien next to The Sugar Palm Hotel so you can see the standard, but on the beach is better, with ex Royal Cliff chefs

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/660690/go ... taurant/er (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/660690/golden_beach_sea_falcon_restaurant/er)

http://www.pattayaseafalcon.com/restaurant.html

I don't usually waist (sic) my time replying to LMTU - but I just have the urge to say I REALLY DON"T GIVE A FLYING F*** WHAT YOU THINK.

Sea Falcon is real crap - they have never managed to get our order right first time yet, and very mediocre food, hence we no longer go their (sic)

I like it. Many of my friends like it. My bf loves it.

There .

Feel better now.

Sits back and waites (sic) for sharp witty reply about how insecure I am, or some such other self serving tosh.

Or then again, may be for the first time LMTU won't respond..... may be he's sic

January 22nd, 2010, 21:40
it must be your unusual acsent they dont understand. you seem to get your self wound up, calm down and you may relax more.....LMTU

Do they have a special menu for you BottomsUp written in a gibberish that you can understand?

January 22nd, 2010, 22:43
As they say! it says a lot more about you being a moron than me, if you dont understand ,if you read slowly im sure you can work it out, its not Rocket science, how many times do you have to say the same silly thing, it become so boring :blackeye:

So you are, or did previously post as BottomsUp?.........

lonelywombat
January 24th, 2010, 05:08
The lack of any details of a specific offer is disappointing They have now emailed the 5 star hotels and got quicker and more detailed info than the "promotions" threads, that did not answer the question.

lonelywombat
January 24th, 2010, 08:38
Wombat in your introduction you say you dont want 5 star Hotels, then your ringing them, make yopur mind up, why dont you ring any of the fabulous gay restaurant I gave you, there is no better and they will feel good in gay Business more so. :dontknow:

Mistake by me they have contacted 5 star restaurants from a non gay guide.

Smiles
January 24th, 2010, 09:33
The lack of any details of a specific offer is disappointing They have now emailed the 5 star hotels and got quicker and more detailed info than the "promotions" threads, that did not answer the question.
That's because the original question was hijacked by LMTU (constantly The Needy regarding his self-image as the Wikipedia Mouth for all things Gay & Thai), then aided by Sanook who doesn't seem over-awed by LMTU's vast knowledge. For god's sake man, didn't you know that would happen when you (sadly) first realized LMTU had appeared?

If the guy enjoyed Olivier's the first time, why not do it again? Is Valentines such a big deal?
" ... No Amor or Cafe Royale, Manhattan, Royal Cliff, Brunos ... " are out? You wish for too much from this Board, especially if you can't be bothered to 'trawl' ... for a friend. Maybe he could 'trawl' for himself.

Smiles
January 24th, 2010, 10:30
" ... a wonderful night in a nice restaurant with good wine and wonderful friends, as I have said, be fore, now days its like having an orgy for me, to be with my lovely friends, but with good food and drink ... "
:laughing3: "Lovely friends"? It is to guffaw.
By the way, how's that condo living in Ocean1 going?

(Oops ... now I'm guilty of hijacking a thread. Bye bye, and over and out to LonelyWombat)

January 24th, 2010, 12:19
[quote="let me tell u":1oahla1a]" ... a wonderful night in a nice restaurant with good wine and wonderful friends, as I have said, be fore, now days its like having an orgy for me, to be with my lovely friends, but with good food and drink ... "
:laughing3: "Lovely friends"? It is to guffaw.
By the way, how's that condo living in Ocean1 going?

(Oops ... now I'm guilty of hijacking a thread. Bye bye, and over and out to LonelyWombat)

It may be to guffaw to you, (laugh boisterously) but coming from a guy who comes from a Country where their favorite sport, is killing baby seal cubs with a base ball bat, I can see why you are bored with most things to do in Thailand, including a romantic evening out with a nice guy, try hitting him with a baseball bat, oh I forgot he does it to you, so would I with you being so boring....instead of you
just taking him for granted, as you do us here. as your an even bigger joke. :rolling:

As for market trends, its like any Jungle, the sick and the old dye, waiting for the young green shoot to start again, when the market is right, as with Dubai and all round the World, donтАЩt worry the Phoenix will rise again. Take my word for it. Bigger and better and many making a fortune, to much money involved to loose out. Trust me, you will be in for a big shock some day in the not to distant future.

N.B
Examples of guffaw
A comedian's success is assured when the audience gives forth a guffaw following his jokes.What bullshit. :dontknow:[/quote:1oahla1a]

Geezus.....does everybody act like 12 year old girls on this forum??
It is mildly amuzing reading the jibes back and forth on a few occasions....but on nearly every thread it is plain childish!
Could someone please explain the reason behind all this ridiciculous behaviour on nearly every thread?

Bob
January 24th, 2010, 12:31
but coming from a guy who comes from a Country where their favorite sport, is killing baby seal cubs with a base ball bat...

In the states, we just kidnap the baby seals and squeeze them for information. Just the other day, one refused to tell me what was going on with Ocean 1 so I did have to smack him around a little.

giggsy
January 24th, 2010, 12:33
It is mildly amuzing reading the jibes back and forth on a few occasions....but on nearly every thread it is plain childish!
Could someone please explain the reason behind all this ridiciculous behaviour on nearly every thread?
Its only taken you 6 posts to start name calling... what will you be like in a couple of months ? :boxing:

giggsy
January 24th, 2010, 13:05
While I was in montys bar last week a baby seal came in and the waiter said "what you want to drink" and the seal said
"anything but a Canadian club on the rocks".

Bob
January 24th, 2010, 13:06
Its only taken you 6 posts to start name calling... what will you be like in a couple of months ? :boxing:

Get a life, it's hardly "name calling" merely to exercise some rational powers of observations (but, arguably, it shouldn't have taken him 6 posts to figure it out).

giggsy
January 24th, 2010, 13:10

Get a life, it's hardly "name calling" merely to exercise some rational powers of observations (but, arguably, it shouldn't have taken him 6 posts to figure it out).
WOW has smiles got a new handle........you only ever stick up for him.....is it quiet or on gaythailand...so you've come over here for a gripe?

Bob
January 24th, 2010, 13:32
WOW has smiles got a new handle........you only ever stick up for him.....is it quiet or on gaythailand...so you've come over here for a gripe?

hehe......nah, I'd never stick anything up for Smiles, those Canadian seal-boppers are simply not my type.

Once in a while, I just feel the strange urge to come over and check out how the zoo's doing. And everything's going pretty much as usual, I see. Moronic postings from you-know-who which on rare occasion are fun to translate, long-winded bs and retorts from you-know-who, etc., all the while interspersed by occasional tidbits by normal people with a sense of humor.

lonelywombat
January 25th, 2010, 04:46
Thanks Jinks for the suggestions . My friends have qualified their Valantines night.

No Amor or Cafe Royale.

{they are looking for similar to} Manhattan, Royal Cliff, Brunos you get the picture.

Last time thay had dinner in L'oliviers They want to improve on that.

Any suggestions for a gay couple would be appreciated.

Sorry Smiles if I gave the impression that Manhattan, Brunos, Royal Cliff were not acceptable I have edited my original post see highlight above , to be more accurate. I think the only thing left to be recommended was Ole

lonelywombat
January 25th, 2010, 15:44
Wombaty you have some very good alturnatives above, so what is their choice. :dontknow:

You must be joking. I would not and I am sure they would not advertise where they have picked for their special night. The crap that gets posted here is unbelievable.

They will not be at any of the bars/restaurants/cafes you recommended.

January 25th, 2010, 16:18
Does it really require four days of discussion to decide where to go for a meal?

At this rate, trolly dolly & BF will have wasted away to a shreddle before the merest morsel goes down the hatch.

Fuck knows how many days it will take to decide which make, colour, and flavour of condom they ought to use.

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

lonelywombat
January 26th, 2010, 02:04
[quote="let me tell u":38bwxru3]Wombaty you have some very good alturnatives above, so what is their choice. :dontknow:

You must be joking. I would not and I am sure they would not advertise where they have picked for their special night. The crap that gets posted here is unbelievable.

They will not be at any of the bars/restaurants/cafes you recommended.

\Oh dear after all the trouble I have go to give you the best ideas of a Fun Gay restaurant with the best food, now they are so embarrassed to let us know what they thought of the restaurant they went to, they have decided to go to The VENUE HOTEL AND RESORT and order a Meal from DICKS CAFE. Poor things hate to think what color their dress it will be Pink and Purple. Because they just cant make up their mind on one colour. :hello1:[/quote:38bwxru3]

What a load of crap you go on with The request was for a fine dining Valentines Night dinner for two , you came up with nothing but over the top free plugs for unsuitable cafes. This last post was used to plug staying at Venue. They have no dining . Like many I have to ask if Venue is so good why do they need your ridiculous promotions. I would not stop there myself because of the negatives I get reading your """endorsements""

Back to the original request This is from Venue website
Our boutique residence is located in a quiet location of Jomtien, a suburb of Pattaya, 250 metres from the Gay Beach. In the immediate area there are a wide range of friendly Gay Bars and numerous restaurants. You can reach the centre of Pattaya within 5 minutes. Here you will find a wide range of shopping opportunities, restaurants and bars. Welcome to pattayaтАЩs first gay hotel.