View Full Version : SPREADING!

Brad the Impala
January 19th, 2010, 19:39
Is it my imagination, or are the forums almost imperceptibly spreading and getting wider every day?! Perhaps it's just the sag of age.

Shuee
January 20th, 2010, 02:29
Spreading; Chlamydia an STD, its becoming too prevalent from many of the guys in pattaya now, if you got it you probably wont know or can see them, same same with your thai friend, as often there are no symptoms, worth doing a search on the internet & going for regular check ups. you can get it both side front & up the rear, the rear form can then also turn into another nastier form STD of which the name escapes me at this time

sorry to change your thread BTI, it just spurred a thought which is wise to share.

Beachlover
January 20th, 2010, 03:56
There's a lot of alarm here as it's very quickly spreading amongst the younger generation of straights... who don't use condoms as much as gay guys, I think (I could be wrong).

Yep... I see the forum has gotten wider... but I think it's good as it makes more efficient use of screen space now.

Brad the Impala
January 20th, 2010, 04:29
Widescreen to chlamydia in two posts! The joys of lateral thinking and this forum.

Definitely need more screening for this infection.

Dodger
January 20th, 2010, 05:41
ALWAYS USE A CONDOM...geez

cdnmatt
January 20th, 2010, 11:19
Our forum is getting fat. :-(

cdnmatt
January 20th, 2010, 19:39
Hey, looks like our forum lost some weight. Looking good now! :-)

giggsy
January 20th, 2010, 19:52
[attachment=0:2v98gyum]f-Gay-Test-4984.jpg[/attachment:2v98gyum]

Brad the Impala
January 21st, 2010, 00:48
Yeah definitely better now! Although.........................a little too narrow now! Midway would be perfect, sorry Bob.

Beachlover
January 21st, 2010, 02:55
lol... that test is faulty! I know offices full of guys who love macs.