PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 in Pattaya

firecat69
January 16th, 2010, 08:04
Since previous thread has been hijacked for pizza, thought I'd start a new one if there is still any interest???

OK well it turns out this day was pretty interesting, so I will continue.

Had talked to a boy from Gayromeo last night and told him to come 9am this morning. He said to call him at 8am to wake him up. I tried 4 times and no answer . No big deal I needed the rest. But at 11 I was feeling a little restless so I called a boy from Happy Boys and Gayromeo. He was at my front door in 20 minutes. I think he needed the money.. He was very good as usual and after it was time for lunch

Since I am staying next to Central Plaza, I headed over there. A lot of restaurants but mostly Asian or Pizza and I didn' t feel like either of those. I went against my normal feelings and went To Sizzler because they have a good salad bar at least. Now I really went against my normal feelings and ordered Baby Back Ribs. Well they were damn good,at at least as good as New Orleans in BoysTown and the Great American Rib Co. This was an indication of things to come. Walked the entire Mall. Did not realize what a low end mall it was. When you walk in it gives you the feeling of a Siam Paragon in Bangkok. But this mall is a collection of phone shops, banks, restaurants, tee shirts , shoes etc. Definitely low end but then I forgot it is in Pattaya (lol)

Came back and took a nap , figuring to leave for the Bars around 8pm. Then I got an SMS from a Gayromeo boy who worked in a hair salon. I wasn't sure whether he would be too Fem for me but couldn't resist the chance to meet him. He arrived around 6pm and we sat on the couch and talked for about 30 minutes. Then he said he would like to take a shower. By the way there has never even been a hint of money except that he had been a BarBoy for 6 months when he first came to Pattaya. He has been working in the Hair Salon for 3 years. He came out of the shower and things proceeded in what I thought was a normal fashion. We were getting near the Main event and I was talking a little dirty to him. All of a sudden he jumped up and said I can't do this and went in the shower and then got dressed. He muttered something about not being treated like a Bar Boy and he was gone. Amazing.

Oh well it was fun as far as it went and of course at no cost so how upset could I be.

Time to head to Sunee Plaza. Beer Bars were all busy. I had a couple of drinks and then headed to Krazy Dragon where the owner was having a Birthday Party. I walked in and sat down and within 3 minutes a boy I let sit with me the night before was at my side. Then one of the mamasans came over and so I bought them both a drink and kept one in each arm and sat back to some relaxing strokes all around, If you can't have a good time in Krazy Dragon most nights, there is something wrong with you. There were about 20 boys and 25 customers. Boy that first came over was making it very clear he wanted to leave with me and of course I was saying, we'll see. I really was not thinking about it. Then he stuck his tongue in my ear which got my attention. He was cute enough but a strange haircut with the design shaved out of his hair. Not the boy I would usually take. Went against my normal tastes again and told him lets go.

Sometimes you just luck out. After showers he started making out with me like I was a movie star. He is the best kisser I have ever had in Thailand and maybe the best period. I love kissing so after about 30 minutes this kid was already a 10 if he did nothing else.

But he did . His blowjob was almost as good as his kissing and the rest you can guess. Would a rating of 12 be to high. He has been in the shower while I was trying to get this written. He is the first boy this trip who I wanted to wake up with. Not all is perfect because his English is limited but who gives a Fuck (lol)

Sorry but someone is waiting for me and this day has ended at least for you guys.

Dodger
January 16th, 2010, 19:50
Firecat69 Wrote:

His blowjob was almost as good as his kissing

It sounds like you're having a great time already Firecat, and your line above really struck a note:

Have you ever noticed this phenomenum, where you can actually sense the type (or nature) of sex you're going to have with a boy based on his style of kissing?

Here's some examples:

Strong and deep thrusting of tongue:
Prefers dominent top role and produces powerful thrusts.
Soft deep thrusting of tongue:
Prefers dominent top role, although produces less powerful (more concentrated) thrusts.
Soft to medium kisser with lips slightly opened producing short pokes with his tongue:
Versatile in his sexual preference - and waiting for the signal from your kisses.
Soft kisses with mouth wide-open waiting for your tongue to enter.
Prefers bottom role.
Soft kisser who sucks on your tongue as if it's your cock:
Eithe bottom or versatile, with a strong preference for cock sucking.
Doesn't want to kiss at all:
Possibly str8, or not turned on in the least with his sex partner - producing only mechanical sexual reactions. Just taking the position and enduring.

A kiss is worth a thousand words!

Enjoy your adventures...and keep us posted.

kiss kiss

Lips slightly opened during kissing producing short playful tungue poking:

yedo111
January 17th, 2010, 08:07
Wow you have a busy schedule , no time for anything but boys and sex then ?

Maybe you are sexually starved back home in farangland so no time to waste while you're here. :jok:

firecat69
January 17th, 2010, 08:48
Afterall this is Pattaya. What possible other reason is there to visit here??? The polluted beaches, the broken sidewalks, the wonderful culture . This city exists for one reason SEX. This is not Chiang Mai or Bangkok with Museums, Palace, historical Temples .

If tomorrow magically prostitution ceased to exist , so would Pattaya!!!!

January 17th, 2010, 12:02
If tomorrow magically prostitution ceased to exist , so would Pattaya!!!!Damnable sex tourist!

January 17th, 2010, 18:39
A kiss is worth a thousand words!

Strange but I am finding more and more that the kissing is almost as important as other types of intimacy and a great indication of how I'll enjoy my time. I mean, there's not much more erotic thing for me that a straight boy who can kiss another guy like a million bucks. I usually test them out before considering offing...if I get the sealed lips pushaway I keep looking.

January 17th, 2010, 18:46
Yes, maybe a good idea to add the "kiss test" to the in-bar interview before deciding whether or not to Off.

Beachlover
January 17th, 2010, 18:55
Are many of the boys in gogo bars and such really straight? I can't imagine how they do it. I can't imagine being with a guy who wasn't gay either... wouldn't that be awkward... that he isn't attracted to guys at all?

January 17th, 2010, 19:40
Two major misconceptions clouded my understanding during my first few boy bar years: (1) that all the boys were gay, and (2) that they all loved to have sex, frequently, and they were good at it.

Now, I figure not more than half are gay, and whether gay or straight, their sexual prowess, preferences and performance are impossible to predict while at the bar.

Is it awkward? No. You can get a pretty good idea of what's coming by the amount of time the guy spends in the bathroom, showering and preening. Long time for gays, short time for straights. Still, you never know how "gay" a straight boy might turn out to be, or how "straight" a gay boy will act in bed.

goji
January 17th, 2010, 19:44
Yes, maybe a good idea to add the "kiss test" to the in-bar interview before deciding whether or not to Off.

Good one.

January 17th, 2010, 20:33
I think the behaviour on the stage can be a good indicator. The ones who appear disinterested with no eye contact etc are usually a dissapointment.

I was interested in one the other day who gave off all the wrong signs on stage but was very good looking. One leg shuffle, hardly any eye contact, usually late for his turn on stage, rushed outside for a fag every time he had completed his turn, etc.
Anyway my cock got the better of my senses and I offed him...exactly as expected a dud!

On another occasion I wanted to off a cabaret singer who had revamped himself as a waiter at Krazy Dragon. A real stunner he was. Again my willy got the better of me and although I bought him a beer he walked off after every mouthful . Just sttod on the other side off the bar pretending to be waiting! He had limited conversation (but good English). The other thing was his hair...one of those coiffeurs that looks like its got 100000 volts running thru it...straight up.
Well when we got back he couldnt stop looking at himself in the morror and was too worried about his hairdo to get down to any real business.

So if they are disinterested on stage and have an overgelled hair do...avoid!

January 17th, 2010, 22:35
I agree with UreRinal, stage behaviour is definitely an indicator, though once in a while there is the odd boy who produces a dazzling smile and memorable performance once he is offed. Disinterest on stage may be a way for some boys to say they don't give a shit about what the old farts in the audience are thinking.

I also look at the way the boy interacts with the other boys in the bar. If he's lifeless and disinterested with them as well as when he's on stage, then I would never off him.