PDA

View Full Version : Bad experience in Dave manclub last night

colmx
January 15th, 2010, 19:51
In the Best Gay venue in pattaya thread over on gaytingtong http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6378 I mentioned a bad experience in Dave last night... a few people have PM'ed me on this...

Basically here is what happened:

Last night we offed a coyote friend from Dave to take to the Issan concert on 3rd rd
Unbeknownst to us the coyote boy had paid the 500B off fee himself

Later that evening BF went to dave and paid 1000 to off the Coyote for 2 nights (last night and tonight)
The manager never mentioned that the coyote had already offed himself

When we realised that he was offed twice we spoke to the manager (Nat) and he refused to either refund the 500B or give the coyote another day off in Lieu.

I know the refund is unrealistic (given that this is Thailand) but i think in this case that the manager has been very unfair to his staff member and to loyal customers

We have spend at least 3000B in Dave per night on 11 of the last 13 nights
Today is my birthday and last night in Thailand so I would probably have spent 7000+ in Dave tonight... instead the managers shortsightedness has cost him that business (and any future business from me!)

January 17th, 2010, 11:28
Today is my birthday and last night in Thailand so I would probably have spent 7000+ in Dave tonight... instead the managers shortsightedness has cost him that business (and any future business from me!)I'm sure it's done you the world of good to vent but all that manager (or any of us) knows for sure is that he's got some cash in hand.

krobbie
January 18th, 2010, 00:46
Colmx, no matter what the idiot manager does or does not know regarding what money he has now missed out on, at least you have the moral high ground and I for one would have done the exact same thing.

I hope you had a most enjoyable birthday celebration by the way.

Cheers
krobbie :occasion9:

martin911
January 25th, 2010, 21:54
Wow colmx --u are really running out of places to go too in pattaya are you not ??--still hard to swallow Thai reactions to problems tho -they are a law on to themselves
Still as i said before there is alsways Manila --am just back from 2 weeks there and fully intend to spend more of my time there --its a gold mine of non comercial guys looking for hookups :):):)
Just to compare i had a little problem with a nite club while there and how it was dealt with
1 tue nite myself,bf and two friends went to a comedy club,then deciced to go to a club at 4 for music etc--in the main gay area there are 2 choices on a tue --O bar and Chelu --that nite when we got there obar was closing so we decided to go to Chelu (which has just opened new premises)
we arrived at 4.30 (which is late for manila )--i asked going in what time they were closing ,was told 6 am,duly paid 500pesos (about 330 baht) which includes drinks for the 4 of us --saw the owner inside at that time also
however at 4.50 the lights started to come on and staff started stacking chairs on the stage and cleaning up--we started to complain but the owner had gone home--so we all left pissed off--Mark my guy texted the manager that night but got no reply until next day
On the friday night we were all out again but had decided to boycott the place and went to Obar ,at some point in the night i spotted the owner of Chelu and told him what happened --he apolisised and gave me 4 free passes for whenever we went again --I find the Philipnos are more aware of better business than the Thai mentality of screwing now --
As i said before Way more Pinoys are willing to play in the gen population,so it seems-1 english guy i meet who works there has 80 people in his office--50/50 men and women --of the 40 guys who work there he reckons at least half are gay,bi or just willing to play--a great % i thought--but from my own experiences is on the right track( many many like to partee in group sex )
anyway just a comparison to how a similar problem was dealt with
martin

colmx
January 26th, 2010, 01:46
Hi Martin
Hope you are going to post a full report on manila when you get back!

The best thing to come out of this incident is that we had choice but to go to NAB on our last 2 nights...

At the end of 2 nights there BF had a change of heart and suddenly decided that he likes NAB!

So now its NAB every night from now on (and the best thing is its cheaper than Dave!)

73 days (and counting) till my next visit!