PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of LeCafe Royale

bucknaway
January 15th, 2010, 06:32
Anyone care to share what is going on with Throbb? I remember my first trips to Thailand and the one thing I remembered most were the shows at Throbb. I enjoyed the full bodied female (giggle) doing a flip that made the audience gasp in astonishment. The cute guys, some a bit on the lean/skinny side, some with more meat on their bones, but all of them exzuding a certain sex appeal as they acted at the lyrics to a song or danced in unison just before they RIPPED their pants off. Then to top it off, 2 or 3 sexy guys in a g-string wearing dog ears would climb over those in the crowd, stopping from person to person as they rubbed and bounced their crotches on the arms, cheeks and chests of the delighted guests as the humping sound of a dog was played over the sound system.

So tell me. What has become of Throbb? Is it still one of the 7 great wonders of Gay Pattaya? :love4:

January 15th, 2010, 13:02
It's now Copa http://www.copapattaya.com/showbar.php

January 18th, 2010, 18:07
Throb is no more! long live The Copa! times change, as do customers, Birdie Song, Aussie Dog, all have had there day. The place is far more sophisticated now, as is the show. Packed every night (early show)

January 19th, 2010, 01:35
Throb is no more! long live The Copa! times change, as do customers, Birdie Song, Aussie Dog, all have had there day. The place is far more sophisticated now, as is the show. Packed every night (early show)

Your dividend cheque is in the post - as is your medication.

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

bucknaway
January 19th, 2010, 04:00
More sophisticated? Sounds like a drag :(

Chuai-Duai
January 19th, 2010, 20:11
I wrote about a very recent visit here:
http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/copa-bar-visit-t18892.html

I actually went twice but only because I was with someone who wanted to see the show on the second occasion. Personally I wouldn't bother again.

bing
January 20th, 2010, 02:40
Well it may be called sleeze but the days of the f---ing dog and masterbating monkey were crowd pleasers,, I sort of liked the monkey more than the dog. One of my favorites was the blind Andrea Bocelli singing, 'Time to say Goodbye' with Sara Brightman, but in the bar it was the fat gal with blacked out teeth who did the female part.. Not great art, but brought a house full of laughter from the audience. I have noticed the show is more professional now, but also not as light hearted as in days of yore. But that is just one opinion.